• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Shooting Benzos

Pillthrill

Bluelighter
I have the thought of taking a few mg kpins, crushing them and adding alcohol...guess I have whiskey...double filtering that shit and shooting it.
Remind me why other than the fillers in it why that is a horrible idea....

Benzos have no rush when injected, high oral bioavailability, and the onset can be quickened by dosing sublingually.

There is really no need to outside of emergency medical cases, in which they would instead use quick-acting, short duration benzos like lorazepam.

the drug is there, I don't care if 2 I don't get high off of, I kinda just want to put a needle in my arm, at least should soot something...
I'm not shooting water...lol

I'll eat some 2 later. I just wanna see if I'll feel a high at all.

Like the guy above said there really is no reason to shoot Benzos'. You feel them more and get more of the active drug into your system.

But I feel ya just wanting to shoot something lol. I just want to snort something...mehh I've got some ambien left, why not.

the drug is there, I don't care if 2 I don't get high off of, I kinda just want to put a needle in my arm, at least should soot something...
I'm not shooting water...lol

I'll eat some 2 later. I just wanna see if I'll feel a high at all.

Wow, seriously? I couldn't imagine just "wanting to put a needle in my arm". I'm scared shitless of needles and IV'ing is something I know I'll never do.

To each his own though...

But, as others have said, IV'ing benzos is pointless as most have a BA of over 90%...

I understand it. I want a shot right now too. I am still not going to inject anything if it is not worth it.

Is it like the craving of smoking? Like how you're addicted to the feeling of the smoke going into your lungs?

It is feeling almost like when a girl that you love breaks up with you and all you can think of for an indefinite amount of time is how to get that feeling again.

don't do it. i tried shooting a klonopin once when i was drunk (stupid decision), and i do not recommend. it made me feel like absolute shit. best way to take benzos is either orally or sublingually.

I have the thought of taking a few mg kpins, crushing them and adding alcohol...guess I have whiskey...double filtering that shit and shooting it.
Remind me why other than the fillers in it why that is a horrible idea....

here, i'll remind you why this is a stupid idea...shooting whiskey and benzos is dangerous. they synergize and the fast i.v. onset of both could kill you.

you can loose an arm from the alcohol dehydrating your veins and causing them to collapse or by not filtering the pills right(remember that benzos don't dissolve in water and even in alcohol they don't completely dissolve).

also, and this could be the worst... IT WILL BURN:!

"Wow, seriously? I couldn't imagine just "wanting to put a needle in my arm". I'm scared shitless of needles and IV'ing is something I know I'll never do."

Famous last words! Do you know how many of us have said that at some point?

I should start a poll thread....it would seriously be interesting to see how many people felt EXACTLY like you do, and ended up going there anyway.

I bet the results would be astounding.

I think if you have done it before it is a craving you get.
My craving came from just being alone and with limited options for drugs.
I wanted pain, and that feeling of that needle.
But I suck it out and it passed.
No, not something I recommend either, I just needed some help remembering why the idea was so stupid.