• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

snorting opana-oxymorphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen some people say Mesothelemia and some people say mesothelioma, which appears to be 2 different cancer types...I'm trying to learn as much as possible about it before i p0ut any more timer-X stuff in my nose haha

I've been insufflating opana ER 40mg and opana IR 10mg for the past 3 weeks or so and have discovered that if you use the nasal ROA, scraping the coating off instead of sucking it off will cause it to gel up in your nose a LOT less (This applies only to the ER's, as the IRs have no special coating and do not gel up at all). You will still have an unpleasant drip but which drips aren't unpleasant haha...well except for clonazepam and cocaine :p

Does anyone know if there is a difference between the Brand name 10mg IR and generic 10mg IR (besides less fillers and such)? If my insurance will cover the brand name I'll try it with next months prescription.

Glad to see your spreading your newly acquired info. ;)

As I said before no idea if there's a diff as I've only ever had brand name.
I doubt there's much of a difference the brand name ones have a huge amount of binder/filler so assuming it's the same with generics.
Regardless they dissolve/filter easily so it's a moot point.

If anyone is concerned with the silicosis issue please read the following thread for the best info regarding it.

OPANA ER insuffalation and Silicosis

It's in ADD & has post's from very knowledgeable & respected members.
Hope that helps

Definitely snort it!!!! especially if its the white 15mg IR crescent moons....they work excellent when snorted no need to IV. Even the ER yellow 30mg G77's work amazingly well when insufflated....good luck and have fun

A few days ago I took (orally) a 10mg ER and then about an hour later snorted about .5 mg of an IR CRUSHED up into a super fine powder. I had a horrible reaction, I felt like shit, waves of nausea, no euphoria, no warm opiate feel, pain relief yes, nothing pleasant though. I feel as if I may have not done enough, but just enough to experience the downside to a potent opiate. However, it was scary enough to make me want to throw away my 43 remaining opana 5mg IRs.

It's almost a god send, because if I had a blissful experience guess what id be doing right now? Snorting lines of opana.

Status
Not open for further replies.