• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids POTENTIATE Morphine & Percocet

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackles

Greenlighter
I take 2 x 60MG of MS-CONTIN(Morphine Sulphate Continuous)
and take 2 or 2.5 x Percocet(10/325), take that 4 times daily making sure I wait 4 hours between doses.

Potentiate, I do this by adding the following.8o

4 MG of Ativan or Klonopin
100 MG Benadryl
25 MG Phenergan
1 tab Zanaflex

EDIT:Forgot to say, SOMETIMES I add 2 or 3 IMMODIUM AD Tabs
ALSO, if you can get a hold of SEROQUEL, take 800MG with full opiods dosage.
OR Hydroxyzine, take 200-300 MG of it.

Sometimes to potentate better I go to 10 MG Klonopin or Ativan or add NYQUIL and/or Hydrocodone cough syrup.

Keeps me happy for 6 hours, causes deep deep sleep for 2.5 hours.

I hope this helps someone.

PS Help me by suggesting even better ways for me to poteniate,

Thanks, I'm not a doctor but have been experimenting with pain relief for nearly 10 years.

Last edited:
Hey man, first of all, how strong is ms-contin compared to oxy?
second, how does immodium help with potentiating (if thats even a word, you know what I mean)?
I have no knowledge about immodium besides it helping the "shits"

Also, I heard that grapefruit juice helps? It even says on the pill bottle not to consume it with painkillers but we all know, DOING what NOT to do means its a good thing haha..

and take 2 or 2.5 x Percocet(10/325), take that 4 times daily making sure I wait 4 hours between doses.

100 MG Benadryl
25 MG Phenergan
1 tab Zanaflex

Sometimes to potentate better I go to 10 MG Klonopin or Ativan or add NYQUIL and/or Hydrocodone cough syrup.

Thanks, I'm not a doctor but have been experimenting with pain relief for nearly 10 years.

Why would you reccomend that high of a dosage to someone. I take 750 mgs of Seroquel every night for bi-polar disorder. When they started me out on Seroquel I worked myself up to that dosage over a period of months. Some nights when I take my Seroquel I still get an unpleasant feeling as if it is to strong. I don't think that you should be reccomending people to take what is pretty close to the maximum reccomended dosage of seroquel to people without any tolerance towards this drug.

My prediction regarding somebody following this suggestion is that they will experience some negative side effects from the seroquel like cotton mouth and grogginess. Also, they will fall asleep rather soon after ingestion and more than likely remain sleeping for 16-24 hours. My brother decided to give seroquel a go one night after we had a few drinks and took 200 mgs. He fell asleep 1 hour later and slept for 15 hours. I can only imagine how terrible someone would feel if they took 800 mgs wqith no tolerance.

Hey man, first of all, how strong is ms-contin compared to oxy?
second, how does immodium help with potentiating (if thats even a word, you know what I mean)?
I have no knowledge about immodium besides it helping the "shits"

Also, I heard that grapefruit juice helps? It even says on the pill bottle not to consume it with painkillers but we all know, DOING what NOT to do means its a good thing haha..

Morphine is like 2-3x more powerful than oxycodone(Percocet) BUT Percocet has shorter half-life and reacts FAST while morphine drags along, still works but takes longher to feel effect and it does last longer than percocet of course.

The main ingrediant in IMMODIUM diahrea med is suppose to potentiate perc & morphine.

Best potentiators IMHO are Bendryl and klonopin, then, in order, ativan, diazepam.

We're preached about mixing alcohol but a shot of yeagermiester or similar isn't going to kill you unless you're super sensative which is rare.

Also it's not the oxycodone in percocet that's so dangerous, it's the tylenol, 325 mg per pill in 10/325 percocets. You can easily take 10-20 mg's of oxycodone but ironically can't exceed 4,000 mg of tylenol(4 grams)

good luck son,

Why would you reccomend that high of a dosage to someone. I take 750 mgs of Seroquel every night for bi-polar disorder. When they started me out on Seroquel I worked myself up to that dosage over a period of months. Some nights when I take my Seroquel I still get an unpleasant feeling as if it is to strong. I don't think that you should be reccomending people to take what is pretty close to the maximum reccomended dosage of seroquel to people without any tolerance towards this drug.

My prediction regarding somebody following this suggestion is that they will experience some negative side effects from the seroquel like cotton mouth and grogginess. Also, they will fall asleep rather soon after ingestion and more than likely remain sleeping for 16-24 hours. My brother decided to give seroquel a go one night after we had a few drinks and took 200 mgs. He fell asleep 1 hour later and slept for 15 hours. I can only imagine how terrible someone would feel if they took 800 mgs wqith no tolerance.

800 MG of Seroquel is the recommended dose for acute mania. Doubt me? Consult a Psychiatrist or free PDR

The felt difference from 400MG to 800MG of Seroquel is not noticed especially by someone who has taken it for months.

Also Seroquel is paradoxical , it has stronger side effects at a lower dose than a higher dose. It's one of those few drugs that do things.

For example 25 MG of Seroquel will result in nearly the same amount of sleep as 200mg or 400mg.

Look up paradoxical effect of Seroquel.

800 MG of Seroquel is the recommended dose for acute mania. Doubt me? Consult a Psychiatrist or free PDR

The felt difference from 400MG to 800MG of Seroquel is not noticed especially by someone who has taken it for months.

Also Seroquel is paradoxical , it has stronger side effects at a lower dose than a higher dose. It's one of those few drugs that do things.

For example 25 MG of Seroquel will result in nearly the same amount of sleep as 200mg or 400mg.

Look up paradoxical effect of Seroquel.

It is overzealous to recommend a dose of 800 mg of seroquel to potentiate opiates as both seroquel and opiates are CNS depressants. I wouldn't have had any problems with your post if you would have warned people to start out low and work their way up to a dose that works well for them. Everybody I know who has tried to use seroquel recreationally did not enjoy the effects primarily because they fell asleep shortly after ingestion.

If there is this paradoxical effect which I did not look up but I will take your word for it why wouldn't you reccomend a lower dose?

Doses over 800 mg have not been tested in clinical trials according to rxlist.com and what I assume is a copy of the package insert on their site.

I have made the mistake one time of taking my seroquel twice in the same night, and I slept for 17 hours straight. When I take my regular dose I sleep for 8 or 9 hours.

While seroquel may be an effective potentiator of opiates for you I think many people would not enjoy the feeling it gave them and therefore be a waste of drugs that are harder to come by than seroquel.

I am NOT trying to get into a pissing match with you I just want people to be safe.

100 MG Benadryl
25 MG Phenergan
1 tab Zanaflex

try with the zanaflex ..i dont know what dosage you get prescribed*if it is even prescribed =D * but i get the 4mg and break one in half and snort 2mg and a couple minutes later i snort a little water to help absorption and help rinse excess down your throat to your stomich and i can almost guarantee that ALONE will make you feel like you are nodding.. ive been on subs for 3 years after a couple/few years on OC's and heroin and when i snort my 1mg sub i like to snort 2mg zanaflex with it and swallow a little hyroxyzine (i have the tablets and capsules) and it feels as if i just did a line of oxy and im about to go do that now, now that i think of it lol. bye :D

EDIT: oh yeah forgot: i take my k-pins and clonidine with it also :D

and while you guys are talking about antipsychotics.. im bipolar and i take 30mg Zyprexa at night.. don't know why i just said that, guess i didn't wanna feel left out lol.

Last edited:

Seriously. If someone with no tolerance takes that much seroquel, they will be passed out before they can even enjoy the high.

Plus your whole regiment is just whack. If you want to potentiate opioids just have a glass of 100% grapefruit juice and maybe throw in a little bit of a benzo or benadryl to increase the nod. But all that shit you listed is just unnecessary.

It inhibits certain enzymes therefore causing the drug to stay in your system longer, which allows you to be high longer.
Use the search engine if you want to know more details on it.

no shit bein overzealous with the suggested dose of 800mg Seroquel. im sure 100 would be enough for the effect youre desiring. high dosage of that shit for bipolar is terrible. I was on it and ended up saying fuck it. id rather be bipolar than a zombie tweaker (the mini-blackouts/ push-the-reset-button effect)

This thread is all kinds of retarded, why would you even take Seroquel with Opiates? anyway Oxy and Morphine go good together and if you want to potentiate even more take some xanax or some sort of benzo.

I don't have any problem with suggesting different potentiation techniques, however I do want to address a few things.

For one thing, there is an Opioid Potentiation Mega Thread which this would fit nicely into. Starting a new thread for this is somewhat redundant.

Next, telling people to take Seroquel to potentiate Opioids is not good advice to begin with, much less telling them to take a whopping 800mg. Seroquel is a powerful anti-psychotic and should not be taken recreationally by just anyone.

And Crackles, just to correct one thing you said (I think you probably just mixed it up)- Oxycodone is 2-3 times more potent than Morphine. Actually, I think most conversion charts list it as 1.5-3x more potent than Morphine, mg to mg.

Please check out the link morphochronic linked below.

This is self-serving, dick sizing, and not HR related in any way (because you definitely shouldn't recommend people take such huge doses...)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.