• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

shooting molly

Alright man, since every one else on this damn thread is providing absolutely no help at all whatsoever I'm going to chime in to give you a heads up. (BTW for all you people out there that have the need to say "Don't point anything because its dangerous yada yada" stop waisting your freaking breathe!!! Those of us who have let our nuts drop and have decided to take things to the ultimate level and still have a roof over our heads a computer and internet access have mastered the ability to to things in the extremest way but not to the extreme so much as to destroy our lives so just get off it! we know it is bad for us and we have all done the research! If someone hasnt then the first guy to say its dangerous got the point across and the rest of you are just wasting my time with useless threads!!!
Now to the point. No you do not have to heat it, but heating it does not change the chemical composition as to where it would be any less affective and i would always heat my water to make sure that it is pure and bacteria free because unless you have a lab in your house and you cooked that stuff yourself then you have no idea what it was cut with or what bag its been in so yes HEAT IT!! obviously wait for it to cool down. I find that it hurts particularly more than any thing else that I have pointed.
NOW THIS IS THE PART THAT YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY PAY ATTENTION TO!!! If you under stand the actual potency of mda or mdma then you know that that little.1 or .2 that you get in an individual dose capsule is only actually about 5 to 10% active ingredients if that and then cut so it can actually be dosed out with out losing mass product. that being said, the potency can vary greatly from batch to batch and this stuff is intense!!!
Now for the fun part!!! If you have ever banged coke and you liked that then you will almost positively like molly and there is a good chance you may like it even more!!! I DID!!! Go through the normal process as usual for intravenous use, strike, pull back blood, then this is the most important parts to make sure you enjoy your flash and dont geak out because as said on some previous threads this is one of the most intense things I have ever felt in my life!!! and yea you can freaking die from it!!! RELEASE YOUR TOURNIQUET. I loved the flash from it but because doses can very so much you have to feel it out by slowly injecting it, re-registering and continuing. if your background music starts to due the WAH WAHWAH's and sweat begins pouring out of you before you are done with your shot then don't try and be a hard ass and finish it. for Christ sake save it. If you do too much I promise you will not enjoy your trip but if you get the perfect flash amount you will have vibrating eyes, mild sweats and an insane unexplainable euphoric sensation!!!!! If you leave your tourni on you are risking putting in too much before you know it and trust me I have seen someone go over board with this stuff before and it isnt pretty. but neither is alcohol poisoning.
Long in short, heating wont change the compound, and its always good to kill any potential bacteria, so heat it.
P.S. If you have not heard od it yet there is a new drug hitting the streets called drone/methadrone and people are passing it off as molly. I noticed the difference when done orally but when IVd the difference is intense as hell so make sure its molly you have. have fun man be safe!!!clean points and make sure you have a spotter as always. let me know how it goes!!!

Drug use isn't a competition to see who can survive the riskiest behaviours. If I knew how to shoot MDMA and the OP was determined to do it,I would gladly share that information. Given that I don't, and everything I've heard about shooting it is that it is not only dangerous but unpleasant, then that's all I can share. Just because you've gone to the "ultimate level" and are fine, does not mean it is a smart thing to do.

If you under stand the actual potency of mda or mdma then you know that that little .1 or .2 that you get in an individual dose capsule is only actually about 5 to 10% active ingredients if that and then cut so it can actually be dosed out with out losing mass product.

my nuts have not dropped yet and i apparently do not understand the actual potency of MDxx. I was assuming that the stuff that I got was way more than 5-10% pure. 8)

DudeI pushed off maybe 50mg. Never again it was messed up. Intense to the max. Whole room was shaking very violently. Very uncomfortable. Rolled face ten fold for 5 min. Rolled balls for maybe 45 min. Sober as a lark in 2 hours. Do not do this. I could have and should have died. Ate second does and rolled but nothing like I would have. I felt the wrath of god for sure.

If you are new to MDMA, I would definitely suggest eating it first. I would never try to discourage you from doing what you want, so if you want to shoot it, go for it. That said, pretty much every experience I've read about shooting MDMA claims that it isn't worth it, and that it's more of a rush - that it lacks the "magic" of the high. Many say it's way too intense and turns them off to the drug. If you want to know what MDMA is like, and what users love so much about it, then eating it is the way to find out. Then after that, you could experiment with different methods of taking the drug.

Just my .02

(Also, like others have said, if you don't know for sure you have pure MDMA, it can be dangerous. I would suggest you do plenty of research if you plan on doing it.)

Yeah see I've got a real problem. I've banged molly probably 300 times over the span of 5 years. I'm 23. It did fuck my arms up the worst out of anything I've ever done by far, I would know, I buss's erythin.. (tho given my meth exp is limited).. But yeah I've mixed it with dope too.. I'd say that's probably the most dangerous and addictive practice out there because it simply feels the best. I would recommend it to anyone who wants bliss on tap but remember, that makes it extremely easily abused and side effects include but are absolutely not limited to: destroyed arms, scars for life, brain necrosis, severe vital memory loss, demolished relationships with everyone you love... etc

Last edited by a moderator:
  • You should have eaten your molly right before slamming the I.V., once that wears off the other will start kicking in. I.V. doesn't last long because its going straight to the blood and brain without your body metabolizing it first.

• ou should have eaten your molly right before slamming the I.V., once that wears off the other will start kicking in. I.V. doesn't last long because its going straight to the blood and brain without your body metabolizing it first.​

Back when I was a lot younger, way more stupid and looking for an escape from my shitty reality I used to bang molly pretty regularly. It was very intense and I would often black out in a fuzz of blurred colors, sweat and extreme jaw-clench for a while afterwards. I'm surprised I didn't have a heart attack or a stroke due to the rapid rise in blood pressure. I stopped when I got some that seemed to be cut with baking soda, I noticed it was slightly fizzing in the syringe as I was injecting it, so I stopped pushing it in but the effect was immediately obvious, the feel of millions of tiny bubbles in the capillaries of my lungs, bursting and breaking them and causing my lungs to bleed. I coughed up blood for several hours, in a panic, thinking I would die. That cured me of my molly-shooting habit for good and since then I just eat it like normal people.

Please forgive me for not scouring the endless threads in this forum. I thought just asking straight up would be more convenient and hopefully helpful to others =D

OK, so I got some molly and I'd really like to bang it. I plan on preparing it the way I normally fix something to shoot (water, spoon, filters, etc).

My main question is do I heat the solution or not?

Are there any other special precautions I should take?

Hoping for a prompt answer, I wanna get started!!

Dank u, Tijdloos

shooting MDMA is like shoving a good souflee up your ass

as in SOMETHIN YOU NEVER EVER EVER EVER should do

while most drugs feel better when injected...mdma is the opposite, oral use give the best rush and high

Just curious, as the only thing I've ever injected is Ketamine. I've bought powdered K and turned it into liquid by mixing it with bacteriostatic water and filtering it with a .22um Whatman filter.

However, when I looked up shooting MDMA, nobody ever mentions anything about filtering the product. Do you guys just mix it with water and shoot it right away?

I guess with K it's different because you go IM, so you want as clean a shot as possible to avoid any abscess, but I'm just curious how it goes with MDMA.

NOW THIS IS THE PART THAT YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY PAY ATTENTION TO!!! If you under stand the actual potency of mda or mdma then you know that that little.1 or .2 that you get in an individual dose capsule is only actually about 5 to 10% active ingredients if that and then cut so it can actually be dosed out with out losing mass product.

If you actually believe that you are a moron.

10% of 2 points would be 20 mg -- which isn't even threshold.

Sit down and Shut the FUCK up with your stupid ass.

Worst HR I've ever seen in this thread. Seriously.

Bar totally unsafe and ridiculous, why in god's name would you want a releaser as a fast acting drug? Mdma is short enough as is.

I do not recommend IV MDMA use, but if you are determined to do it make sure it is pure.

If it isn't pure then you can clean it yourself like this:
1) Crush it and stir it in pure acetone for 15min.
2) Let it sediment for 30min
3) Get rid of all the liquid. Keep the solids.
4) Crush and stir the solids in pure Diethyl Ether for 15min.
5) Let it sediment for 30min.
6) Get rid of all the liquid. Keep the solids
7) Crush and stir the solids in pure Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) for 15min.
8 )Let it sediment for 30min.
9) Get rid of all of the solids. Keep the liquid.
10) Pour the liquid on a clean glass pane and let it evaporate until only a dry residue is left.
11) Scrape the dry residue from the glass using a razor blade. This is your purified MDMA.

Weigh your dose and follow boomerTAT1nce advice above from post #19.

P.S.
Make sure you are not taking any MAO inhibitor drugs with it or before it...or a week after.

Last edited:
To All,

I read a paper once that analyzed the neurotoxicity of MDMA in the rat brain. There was no neurotoxicity observed when pure MDMA was injected directly into the rat's brain but there was mild neurotoxicity when the same MDMA was administered IV or orally to the rats.

I find it interesting because it suggests that pure MDMA is not neurotoxic but one of its metabolites is ...at least in rats.
So in theory it should be possible to design a chemical that will inactivate this toxic metabolite and make the MDMA use much more healthy ...at least in rats.

Inject directly in the brain? I didn't even know that was possible, wtf? I heard they are testing MDAI to increase the empathogenic effects and decrease the stupid speedy ones so maybe this one might not be neurotoxic but who knows.

Molly coke dope was a beautiful little rollercoaster, though no doubt dangerous. What should we call it though? A Loveball? Also, I've noticed though the rush and high is intense, it is shortlived, perhaps 45 min tops. So if you want an actual roll, just eat it.

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned rectal is the way to go. It hits within 20 minutes max. and there is no nausea or filthy taste in your mouth.