• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

shooting molly

tijdloos

Greenlighter
Please forgive me for not scouring the endless threads in this forum. I thought just asking straight up would be more convenient and hopefully helpful to others =D

OK, so I got some molly and I'd really like to bang it. I plan on preparing it the way I normally fix something to shoot (water, spoon, filters, etc).

My main question is do I heat the solution or not?

Are there any other special precautions I should take?

Hoping for a prompt answer, I wanna get started!!

Dank u, Tijdloos

You sure it would be safe? Might as well capsule it. Shooting anything is incredibley dangerous. Is it pure molly? Also you should know that before shooting anything.

I do not have experience with this, perhaps some others here will have information. But I do know that everything I've heard about shooting MDMA is that it more uncomfortable than pleasurable. So if you are looking to make the experience as enjoyable as possible, shooting wouldn't be the way to go.

If you guys aren't gonna answer his question or help, don't post...
I would suggest you contact Shambles, from what vie read on bl, he's pretty knowledgeable about iv'ing. Actually I'll pm Him a link to this thread.

Edit: his inbox is full. You'll just have to wait for someone with background in the matter to read this. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
But if I were to guess, I'd say that it doesn't have to be heated due to the fact that MDMA is water soluble. But that's just a guess.

Last edited:
From the MDMA FAQ: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79027

E. Injecting
Injected MDMA may provide an overwhelming experience. More importantly, there is much greater risk involved as all forms of built in protection that your body has have been bypassed. You have kidneys and a liver for a reason: to protect you from harmful substances. Never consider injecting anything unless you are sure of its content. Also, injecting may increase the likelihood of neurotoxicity.

WARNING: DO NOT inject crushed up pills unless you have used a pill filter. Straining them through anything else will not remove binders and fillers. If you inject binders and fillers blood clots and infections could result. An increasing amount of people are having arms and legs amputated because they have injected pills without properly filtering them. If you are considering injecting MDMA, try to use pure powder where possible; but even then take all precautions.

And this is from the MDA FAQ but it's probably pretty similar to IVing MDMA: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80283

You forgot about IV!
No, I didn't. Most people who have experienced this have stated it was TOO powerful, and did not desire to repeat it. IVing was a common practice in the 70's, and early 80's, and is still done in recent times. Injecting drugs of any kind can be dangerous for even the most experienced user, so please use caution, and be sure you know what you are doing before you go through with it. Please read the "Intravenous and Intramuscular Injection" FAQ for more information.

IV MDA is one of the most intense experiences you could imagine. It's not like taking the drug any other way. Some people enjoy it, while some people find it to be too intense, and rather uncomfortable. There is an extreme "rush", followed by sometimes hours of open eye visuals. IV MDA is extremely dose sensitive. As little as 15mg of variance can mean the difference between an enjoyable experience, and total hell. If you decide to use this drug in this manner, please be very careful. You must have pure MDA powder in order to do this. IV administration of pills can be detrimental to your health.

Consensus: Stick to eating, snorting or plugging. Too many risks involved with IVing and it seems to be too overpowering for many.

But he's already made the decision to do it. Obviously we don't want him to do it, but he's asking if it needs to be cooked. :\

^Wow Dahli I had no idea this was even possible thanks for the info. My friend was trying to convince us to roll a blunt with powder moll in it once but I'm so surprised his junkie ass didn't suggest we do this. Now I gotta go find if you can freebase or smoke it so I can prove him wrong finally.

[edit]- Yeah I was right don't smoke it either it's just a waste and will give you a headache.

Last edited:
But he's already made the decision to do it. Obviously we don't want him to do it, but he's asking if it needs to be cooked. :\

I know, but it was worth a shot. Just copypastaing what the FAQs say about it. I know nothing about IVing, but I do know that MDMA is water soluble and I've heard from other threads that cooking it/heating it doesn't provide favorable results. *shrug*

Thanks guys! I actually haven't done it yet. I've injected all sorts of pills before and have lived to tell the tale. Maybe I should hold off for now. I'll let you guys know what happens if I do the deed!

Dahli; said:
I know, but it was worth a shot. Just copypastaing what the FAQs say about it. I know nothing about IVing, but I do know that MDMA is water soluble and I've heard from other threads that cooking it/heating it doesn't provide favorable results. *shrug*

Good on ya for that. +1 cuz it seems to have worked. :D

Just be really careful. Even when taking mdma rectally you absorb alot more, so I would start with a very low dose. Can I ask why you want to shoot it instead of just snort it?

I'd imagine it does burn, lol. I don't know, I've never snorted anything...I have one hole in my nose already from a piercing, heh.

In one thread about iv ing xtc the guy used like 50 or 60 mg of pure molly and rolled balls, so you need less than an oral dose, just throwing that out there if your bent on it.

MDMA is water soluble so heating would probably only speed up the process - just follow your usual safe injection routine and start with low doses. Theres a trip report on IVmdma - search for posts by 'Shambles' and he has a few threads about injecting MDMA.

I'd imagine it does burn, lol. I don't know, I've never snorted anything...I have one hole in my nose already from a piercing, heh.

Snorting MDMA doesn't hurt that much at all, really. It's actually more fun IMO.

I wouldn't advise heating the MDMA solution as it's water-soluble and might degenerate if heated.

I have IV'd MDA, it was very intense. You can IV MDMA, I would suggest not to use heat, and to make sure to be very careful. Have a trip sitter, not for the sake of you losing your mind or whatever, but it wouldn't be impossible to have a heart attack or whatever due to the extreme stimulation, coupled with instant onset.

Alright man, since every one else on this damn thread is providing absolutely no help at all whatsoever I'm going to chime in to give you a heads up. (BTW for all you people out there that have the need to say "Don't point anything because its dangerous yada yada" stop waisting your freaking breathe!!! Those of us who have let our nuts drop and have decided to take things to the ultimate level and still have a roof over our heads a computer and internet access have mastered the ability to to things in the extremest way but not to the extreme so much as to destroy our lives so just get off it! we know it is bad for us and we have all done the research! If someone hasnt then the first guy to say its dangerous got the point across and the rest of you are just wasting my time with useless threads!!!
Now to the point. No you do not have to heat it, but heating it does not change the chemical composition as to where it would be any less affective and i would always heat my water to make sure that it is pure and bacteria free because unless you have a lab in your house and you cooked that stuff yourself then you have no idea what it was cut with or what bag its been in so yes HEAT IT!! obviously wait for it to cool down. I find that it hurts particularly more than any thing else that I have pointed.
NOW THIS IS THE PART THAT YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY PAY ATTENTION TO!!! If you under stand the actual potency of mda or mdma then you know that that little.1 or .2 that you get in an individual dose capsule is only actually about 5 to 10% active ingredients if that and then cut so it can actually be dosed out with out losing mass product. that being said, the potency can vary greatly from batch to batch and this stuff is intense!!!
Now for the fun part!!! If you have ever banged coke and you liked that then you will almost positively like molly and there is a good chance you may like it even more!!! I DID!!! Go through the normal process as usual for intravenous use, strike, pull back blood, then this is the most important parts to make sure you enjoy your flash and dont geak out because as said on some previous threads this is one of the most intense things I have ever felt in my life!!! and yea you can freaking die from it!!! RELEASE YOUR TOURNIQUET. I loved the flash from it but because doses can very so much you have to feel it out by slowly injecting it, re-registering and continuing. if your background music starts to due the WAH WAHWAH's and sweat begins pouring out of you before you are done with your shot then don't try and be a hard ass and finish it. for Christ sake save it. If you do too much I promise you will not enjoy your trip but if you get the perfect flash amount you will have vibrating eyes, mild sweats and an insane unexplainable euphoric sensation!!!!! If you leave your tourni on you are risking putting in too much before you know it and trust me I have seen someone go over board with this stuff before and it isnt pretty. but neither is alcohol poisoning.
Long in short, heating wont change the compound, and its always good to kill any potential bacteria, so heat it.
P.S. If you have not heard od it yet there is a new drug hitting the streets called drone/methadrone and people are passing it off as molly. I noticed the difference when done orally but when IVd the difference is intense as hell so make sure its molly you have. have fun man be safe!!!clean points and make sure you have a spotter as always. let me know how it goes!!!

Alright man, since every one else on this damn thread is providing absolutely no help at all whatsoever I'm going to chime in to give you a heads up. (BTW for all you people out there that have the need to say "Don't point anything because its dangerous yada yada" stop waisting your freaking breathe!!! Those of us who have let our nuts drop and have decided to take things to the ultimate level and still have a roof over our heads a computer and internet access have mastered the ability to to things in the extremest way but not to the extreme so much as to destroy our lives so just get off it! we know it is bad for us and we have all done the research! If someone hasnt then the first guy to say its dangerous got the point across and the rest of you are just wasting my time with useless threads!!! Now to the point. No you do not have to heat it, but heating it does not change the chemical composition as to where it would be any less affective and i would always heat my water to make sure that it is pure and bacteria free because unless you have a lab in your house and you cooked that stuff yourself then you have no idea what it was cut with or what bag its been in so yes HEAT IT!! obviously wait for it to cool down. I find that it hurts particularly more than any thing else that I have pointed.
NOW THIS IS THE PART THAT YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY PAY ATTENTION TO!!! If you under stand the actual potency of mda or mdma then you know that that little.1 or .2 that you get in an individual dose capsule is only actually about 5 to 10% active ingredients if that and then cut so it can actually be dosed out with out losing mass product. that being said, the potency can vary greatly from batch to batch and this stuff is intense!!!
Now for the fun part!!! If you have ever banged coke and you liked that then you will almost positively like molly and there is a good chance you may like it even more!!! I DID!!! Go through the normal process as usual for intravenous use, strike, pull back blood, then this is the most important parts to make sure you enjoy your flash and dont geak out because as said on some previous threads this is one of the most intense things I have ever felt in my life!!! and yea you can freaking die from it!!! RELEASE YOUR TOURNIQUET. I loved the flash from it but because doses can very so much you have to feel it out by slowly injecting it, re-registering and continuing. if your background music starts to due the WAH WAHWAH's and sweat begins pouring out of you before you are done with your shot then don't try and be a hard ass and finish it. for Christ sake save it. If you do too much I promise you will not enjoy your trip but if you get the perfect flash amount you will have vibrating eyes, mild sweats and an insane unexplainable euphoric sensation!!!!! If you leave your tourni on you are risking putting in too much before you know it and trust me I have seen someone go over board with this stuff before and it isnt pretty. but neither is alcohol poisoning.
Long in short, heating wont change the compound, and its always good to kill any potential bacteria, so heat it.
P.S. If you have not heard od it yet there is a new drug hitting the streets called drone/methadrone and people are passing it off as molly. I noticed the difference when done orally but when IVd the difference is intense as hell so make sure its molly you have. have fun man be safe!!!clean points and make sure you have a spotter as always. let me know how it goes!!!

Excuse me but I take it you didnt read my reply or the reply from Captain Heroin. I said follow the normal safe injection routine and start low dose, Captain Heroin also said have a sitter, no need to use heat. So you have simply repeated what we have already said - something you complained about other people doing in your post.

Oh BTW the 'new drug' is called Mephedrone!

Injecting drugs is not a sign that your 'nuts have dropped' or you have mastered anything at all, its just a sign that you have chosen to inject drugs.

Great first post!