L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Psycho Girlfriend Behaviors

badboybrian

Bluelight Crew
So I heard this on the radio today. Here’s a list of psycho girlfriend behaviors. Put a rank on them. Which is the most psycho?

She shows up at places unexpectedly.
She made a key to your place without asking.
She gets the passwords to your email and websites you visit.
She threatens to kill herself.
She wont let you break up with her.

Any of these happen to you? Tell a story. Or feel free to add your own. And are any of these dealbreakers?

<3 haha

replace "she" with "he" (you sexist pig! ;)), and yep i could check off a few of those.

some additions:

* he/she calls "xyz" to see what you're up to when you're not with him or since you've broken up.

* he/she leaves "love" letters at your grandma's front door when your car isn't there at odd hours in the morning.

and, one for the crazy ladies:

* she claims to be pregnant with your spawn when you try to end things.

or even worse...

* she deliberately tries to get pregnant to trap you.

She threatens to kill herself.
She wont let you break up with her.

dealt with both of these. lemme add a few

She tells you how lucky you are to be with her, because you're so unattractive and unworthy of anyone's attention.
She withholds sex for such infractions as leaving the toilet seat up (and im not saying because you are in a relationship, sex is necessary, but im talking for 3-4 weeks at a time, and not lying and saying something like "oh, im just not feeling sexy" but saying "you remember when you left the toilet seat up?")
She calls the cops on you, then lies to them, landing your ass in jail.

She calls the cops on you, then lies to them, landing your ass in jail.

i once had this crazy bitch call the cops on me because i was across the street having a drink with our neighbor who happened to be a girl. true story.

the cop pretty much laughed in her face and i dumped her.

1. She made a key to your place without asking.
2. She shows up at places unexpectedly.
3. She threatens to kill herself.
4. She gets the passwords to your email and websites you visit.
5. She wont let you break up with her.

She withholds sex for such infractions as leaving the toilet seat up (and im not saying because you are in a relationship, sex is necessary, but im talking for 3-4 weeks at a time, and not lying and saying something like "oh, im just not feeling sexy" but saying "you remember when you left the toilet seat up?")

everything you wrote is crazy, but ^ this. wow. you know, i think that's a chick that doesn't really enjoy sex in the first place to be able to shut down intimacy after something so trivial.

yeah...boy am i glad im out of that one. funny that this thread came up today, cause i saw her for the first time in like a year and a half today...walked into the comp lab, and there she was. i turned and walked back out

*she says shes been raped by neighbors/guys in school.

no joke, i had this happen to me one time with a private school girl. i found out it was fake after a little investigative work. never touched a private school girl again.

Most of the above.
In hind sight, I realize that each one of these is a deal breaker. But I learn the hard way. Oh well.
And:
She screams "RAPE!" at the top of her lungs in a department store when you won't buy her the $400 sweater she HAS to have.
She says her ex-boyfriends raped her.
She kicks your dog.
Runs over your pet rat.
Then rams you with her car.
Tries to run over elderly neighbor with car.
Pees on your chair.
Accuses your friend of drugging her and raping her. As you can imagine, this causes problems for the friend.
Soon after this, laughs at the news that your friend (his name was Dusty) killed himself. Then makes a joke: "Dusty's taking a dirt nap. HAHAHAH," she shrieks hysterically.
Then she says:" And when I get through with you, you'll be taking a dirt nap with Dusty." "HAAHAHAHa!" she cackles gleefully at that thought.
Cooks you stew, and after eating about half a bowl, you find a tampon in it.
Puts Nair in your shampoo bottle.
Sticks a wine bottle up her butt.
Then, breaks wine bottle over your head. I've still got a divot-like scar in the side of my head.
Then beats her mom with a lamp when mom tries to intervene.
Then hides in her dealer's apartment across the street because by now, the neighbors have called the cops.
Once in jail, calls you and says you have to get her out or you'll "get what's coming to you."
Still in jail, threatens suicide and goes to psych ward.
Cuts holes in your underwear.
Drugs and kidnaps you.
Won't let you break up with her. Ever.
Claims she just gave birth to your baby and shows you a tupperware bowl that she keeps in her refrigerator. The bowl has a bloody mess in it.
Follows you around town and figures out who you're now seeing and then threatens them.
Keys your new girl friends car.
Spray paints your new girlfriends front door.
Poops in your new girlfriends front yard.
Calls your boss, co-workers, relatives, ex-girlfriends, ex-girlfriends' mothers, etc. and tells them she's a battered woman.
Gets you fired.
There's more. I'm writing a blog about it. It's titled "Misogyny."

Last edited:
though it is pretty sexist, i have to say that it does seem that women are more prone to behave like this than men. these are 2 that unfortunately i have done, i got away with it but i was very very apologetic:

shouting 'if you loved me you wouldn't have done x' where x is something they had no choice over/that isn't related to love.

assaulting them because they took away your drugs, for safety reasons.

i've also known a girl who instead of withholding sex for leaving the toilet seat up (ok i think it was something less trivial than that) used it as an excuse to cheat on their boyfriend massively. poor guy.

Socko, wtf! WOw..... :(
OMG what a loon-sounds like my sister! Yes I think all these things are break-up worthy. But some years ago a man I was with went nuts when I tried to break up with him. Threatened to kill himself and take me with him. He stalked me for months afterwards, incessant phone calls to my home and both jobs. It was so humiliating because the dean at my school had to have to police come out twice but they could not find him on campus. Sneaky bastard and I even called his mother to try to have her reason with him. She told me "Theresa this is your fault, you shouldn't have broke up with him!"

More recently I had a real psycho boyfriend who got me into illegal activity. We would split the profits 50/50 but after some time, he got real greedy. I told him I didn't want to do this anymore and he would say "If you really loved me you would help me out"
It got spooky when I finally told him I simply wasn't going to do this anymore. He got real nasty and told me he was going to kill me, cut me up into pieces and throw my body parts into the everglades. He was a bit crazy when he got drunk and I believed him. I couldn't go to the police obviously and incriminate myself. So I was lucky that we never got caught. Ended up getting in a car crash and waking up on a respirator in some hospital. He completely left me alone after this happened because he cousin died in the crash. The end!

She gets the passwords to your email and websites you visit.

That's called dump the bitch/bastard. I dunno why that's such a strong thing. Tremendous invasion of privacy. I'd probably hit someone over this and go to jail. :p

Soon after this, laughs at the news that your friend (his name was Dusty) killed himself. Then makes a joke: "Dusty's taking a dirt nap. HAHAHAH," she shrieks hysterically.

Even psychopaths have more tact than that. That's some grade A asshole right there.

Originally Posted by rincewindrocks

everything you wrote is crazy, but ^ this. wow. you know, i think that's a chick that doesn't really enjoy sex in the first place to be able to shut down intimacy after something so trivial.

that's called being vindictive beyond any reasonable means of sanity. Excessively vindictive.

--I got one thats a real pisser. Steals your bus pass that you use for work for the month. Upsetting.

For all the people who experienced the bad psycho gf/bf my heart goes out to you.

My neighbor used to wait until he'd seen my mum leave for work and then come knocking on my door and if i didn't answer he would hysterically wail until i opened it.

Then I would try to talk to him to find out why he was so weird but he used to just come on to me and then when i tried to get him to leave he would start crying and threatening to slit his throat.

Then sometimes he used to post drawings of me dead through my door..

LOL and we weren't even going out!

Most of the above.
In hind sight, I realize that each one of these is a deal breaker. But I learn the hard way. Oh well.
And:
She screams "RAPE!" at the top of her lungs in a department store when you won't buy her the $400 sweater she HAS to have.
She says her ex-boyfriends raped her.
She kicks your dog.
Runs over your pet rat.
Then rams you with her car.
Tries to run over elderly neighbor with car.
Pees on your chair.
Accuses your friend of drugging her and raping her. As you can imagine, this causes problems for the friend.
Then she says:" And when I get through with you, you'll be taking a dirt nap with Dusty." "HAAHAHAHa!" she cackles gleefully at that thought.
Cooks you stew, and after eating about half a bowl, you find a tampon in it.
Puts Nair in your shampoo bottle.
Sticks a wine bottle up her butt.
Then, breaks wine bottle over your head. I've still got a divot-like scar in the side of my head.
Then beats her mom with a lamp when mom tries to intervene.
Then hides in her dealer's apartment across the street because by now, the neighbors have called the cops.
Once in jail, calls you and says you have to get her out or you'll "get what's coming to you."
Still in jail, threatens suicide and goes to psych ward.
Cuts holes in your underwear.
Drugs and kidnaps you.
Won't let you break up with her. Ever.
Claims she just gave birth to your baby and shows you a tupperware bowl that she keeps in her refrigerator. The bowl has a bloody mess in it.
Follows you around town and figures out who you're now seeing and then threatens them.
Keys your new girl friends car.
Spray paints your new girlfriends front door.
Poops in your new girlfriends front yard.
Calls your boss, co-workers, relatives, ex-girlfriends, ex-girlfriends' mothers, etc. and tells them she's a battered woman.
Gets you fired.
There's more. I'm writing a blog about it. It's titled "Misogyny."

This is why you don't date tweakers.

Last edited:
>> She made a key to your place without asking.

I just can't believe someone has done this. Really? To me, this one was really over the top.

my last gf just showed up at my house the other day. she is such a creeper lol.

but while we were going out she did many crazy things:

-i told her i wanted her i wanted her to come out to dinner w/ me and my parents for my birthday dinner and when i go to pick her up shes wasted and acting a fool

-always wanted me to fuck her w/o protection cuz she wanted to have my babys ( shes 19 and im 20)

-insisting i fuck her while she has her period cuz "i should love all of her all the time". im sorry no

-she wanted to get my intials tattooed on the front her hips and would go around telling this to ppl at parties

thats all i remember right now but that bitch is a psycho

edit: oh and she always asked me why ppl called her crazy LOL

I have had the basic suicide threats.. stalking...calling up at all hours of the morning crying...

Nothing out of the ordinary really. But they were damn annoying at the time.

Oh im talking about crazy boyfriends.

I once had a girlfriend and she headbutt a friend of mine and pushed her down the stairs because she was jealous. That was pretty shit... My lesbo days pretty much came to an end after that incident. It was all more for fun anyways, maybe if i had of associated with better women i would have had better experiences.

I had a boyfriend who was a pothead loser throw rocks at my damn window at 3am. His reason? Because he had a dream that I was cheating on him with the neighbors. This wasn't once...this was every fucking night for a week. I worked and he didn't, so when he wouldn't stop, my mom called the cops on him. LOL