• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids how to feel euphoria/wellbeing from (bupe)Temgesic 0.2mg?

tyler5

Bluelighter
hey,

i have some 0.2 Temgesic bupe tabs.
if i didnt use opiates daily, what would i have to do to achieve some sort of a high?
but them under my tongue and wait?
how much?
some people take 8mg a day, my tabs are 0.2 are they like baby small?
should i take at least 5 (0.2x5)? when would be the last time i shouldve used an opiate (incl. codeine) ?

thank You so much You guys

I have no opiate tolerance and .6 made my vomit.. a lot. If you have a tolerance then start by taking 1 mg. IF not pop 2 or 3 at the most. Under your toungue is just as good as snorting in my opinion

I was told at the rehab that it was necessary to place it under your tongue, otherwise it doesn't work. That is a lie because I had a script and just snorted them (8mg/2) But never got any type of euphoria either way, just kept me from being ill. Probably need a lot to actually feel any buzz from this drug, but this is only my experience. ~theresa

dont mess with bupe.

I used daily for 3 years 20-30mgs of oc.

I do .3 to .4 of bupe everyday snorted and if i mess my dose and go over even a little bit i get a pretty powerful buzz.

it also lasts 8-12 hours so if u dont know what ur doin dont do it.

try half of the .2 snorted and see where it gets you.

STick with ONE pill, every 6 hours at the MOST....but probably just one pill a day. Ive given .5 mg's of bupe to an opiate naive person and they got REALLY high for like an hour, than quickly moved on to the overdose stage where he vomited for about 6 hours. Wasn't fun for him. So be careful with bupe if your not used to opiates.

Yeah snort 1-2 pills if you have no tolerance.

Or even better, squirt them up your arse with an oral syringe!

With bupe less is more.

im just saying, ive already had 4 0.2 temgesics melted under my tongue, no noticeable effects.

i use codeine daily, 2-3 times a day 200-350mg. i smoke powder fentanyl, once a week.

maybe my tolerance is too high? but then again, shouldnt it make me feel like crap due to there being something in it which blocks the opiate receptors or whatever?

thank You all for Your responses

I used to get these from Afghanistan by the hundred. If you are tolerant like I was, I would just finely crush and powder 8 to 10 of these then let the mixture sit in around .5ml of warm water and stir it continuously, then I would just double filter it through cotton and shoot it, it would get me pretty damn high and euphoric if I had nothing else. I know shooting pills is stupid. In those days it was rare to find me with a pair of clean pants, much less a sterile micron filter. It also is way easier to withdraw from then straight dope.

no needles never thanks. if it was filter it and drink it then, yeah - but to shoot a pill - thats dumb imho. but its only my opinion of course. i have respect for those who choose to do so.

im talking sublingual/subnasal ways of abusing temgesic exclusively.

is there any chance for any kind of high if you do opiates regularly (among them, fentanyl) ?

thank You in advance guys

Last edited:
im just saying, ive already had 4 0.2 temgesics melted under my tongue, no noticeable effects.

i use codeine daily, 2-3 times a day 200-350mg. i smoke powder fentanyl, once a week.

maybe my tolerance is too high? but then again, shouldnt it make me feel like crap due to there being something in it which blocks the opiate receptors or whatever?

thank You all for Your responses

I think the issue is that you are currently using full agonist opiates. You have a tolerance, so buprenorphine only helps relieve WD symptoms and allow you to feel "normal" again, so to speak.

After a while of abstaining from full agonists, your natural tolerance will begin to decrease, and when it's decreased enough, buprenorphine will be more euphoric. It took me many months to get to a very euphoric place on buprenorphine, but I was addicted to heroin for at least a year.

So yeah I would save them until you are in WD, or until you haven't used full agonists for a few weeks. That's my best guess on how to get the best effects out of them.

@tyler5: Thanks for being respectful. You're right shooting pills is indeed a bad descision. One of many on the scale and progression of addiction. At the time I was already trying to fix my heroin withdrawals while on active duty in Iraq. The whole situation was so bad I just had to do whatever I had to do to survive and keep my mind buried under blankets of opiates.

Soap: were You in iraq for service? if so, how easy/hard is/was it to acquire opium, poppy pods, poppy tea, cannabis indica, some benzos like temazepam and perhaps other drugs as well?

Capn.Heroin: at the time i tried 5 x0.2 temgesic (1.0mg together) sublingual and didnt feel a thing. i didnt use fentanyl (nor had i ever used) at that time.
i only used regular codeine daily. 200-300mg 2-3 day.
is that a full on agonist which effects the bupe high? :p

what about a person, a friend of mine, who sometimes smokes a lil fent, sometimes CWE's a little codeine but has never done any opiate or benzo daily in his life.
if he had some codeine (lets say 250mg) once a day three days a row - when and how much is it right to start consuming the 0.2 temgesic??

thank You all so much,in advance, if i'll finally get this

dont mess with bupe.

Not constructive... Please don't tell people not to do something unless it directly will impact their health. It comes of as patronizing, even if that wasn't your intent.

On topic, I'd snort one and see how that has you comfortable. If not, I'd add another 0.1mg or so at a time until you're where you want to be. 0.2 - 0.4mg snorted should certainly be enough to get a taste of the drug and its effects. I recommend snorting because it absorbs quicker and so you can feel the effects more easily. Taken sublingually, I would expect to take 2-3 times the amount I recommended for snorting...

Pegasus: just so i understand this correctly?
i might use 300mg codeine twice a day for last two-three years
i might snort/smoke powder fentanyl every now and then (just finished 12 checks)
without no tolerance one check would have you puking and acting a fool
of course i dont use all at once, its just over the day and night it adds up
hey,if you got it, spend it. dont do fent errday anyway?

so, how much temgesic would you recommend to someone's in my situation?
uses codeine 2-3x300 daily, just did 12 fentanyl checks over 24hrs. before that it was 10, i believe. a binge, however.
http://i.bluelight.ru/bl/misc/clear.gif
not an everyday user (wel,, just yet!).

now, lets please create a quick temgesic 0.2 mg FAQ and HELP section/thread for stupids/noobs like me.

thank You guys in advance, i cant wait to stick those little fuckers under my tongue

^ There already is a suboxone mega thread in other drugs. Use the search engine if that's what you're looking for.

Cap heroin overlooks it and he knows his shit, so maybe just ask in there anyways.

It's all very simple: Your intake of full antagonists is prohibiting you from feeling any sort of euphoria from the buprenorphine. You need to be off of the other opiates for some long duration of time (for some it's a week. For others it's a month) in order to get any kind of good vibes from the buprenorphine.

Got it?

you don't sublingual bupe at such low doses. Shoot it, if you can, that's the best you ll get out of it, otherwise, sniff or plug.

It's all very simple: Your intake of full antagonists is prohibiting you from feeling any sort of euphoria from the buprenorphine. You need to be off of the other opiates for some long duration of time (for some it's a week. For others it's a month) in order to get any kind of good vibes from the buprenorphine.

Got it?

You are correct but you meant "agonists" not "antagonists". :)

you don't sublingual bupe at such low doses. Shoot it, if you can, that's the best you ll get out of it, otherwise, sniff or plug.

I wouldnt be so quick to tell someone that^^^......some people with very low opiate tolerances(and if I remember correctly the OP mentioned that he didn't use opiates daily) can get FUCKED UP from very low doses of bupe. Like I posted earlier...a friend of mine who doesnt use opiates daily anymore took sublingualy 0.5 mg's of suboxone(maybe even less) and got VERY high for about an hour...then became horribly sick and threw up non-stop for like 3 hours, but still felt terrible for about 8 more hours. And he kept throwing up every hour or two during that time........basically he took too much...overdosed.

Now imagine him taking the suboxone IV or by sniffing it...he would have been even worse...

I do agree that those ROA's have better BA's and therefore work better, but since bupe is such a powerful opiate, it isn't always necessary for someone with a low tolerance to try to "maximize" his high by changing the ROA....

I would recommend an opiate naive person try SL administration first, and if he/she is not satisfied...then you can try snorting or plugging it...and only after that, think about IV use.

Don't get me wrong, I use bupe IV daily and have found a perfect dose level with a perfect ROA for me and it keeps me satisfied....but for newbies, I think they should "start small" so to speak and try SL first. This concept applies to most other drugs as well.

My friend also had the same experience with Bupe (0.2 mg Temgesic). We both have a healthy opiate tolerance but react differently to Bupe.

I could take 4mg sub nasally and be ok for 24hrs before withdrawing and needing my DOC again. My friend would do 1mg sub nasally and be fucked for a day or so, chucking up and pale as a ghost.

I believe everyone reacts differently to bupe, hence why its so hard to gauge how one will react regardless of their tolerance and habit.