• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids how to feel euphoria/wellbeing from (bupe)Temgesic 0.2mg?

ok everbody listen up :)

ive got a 3wks 10bag/day intranasal fentanyl (powder form) habit. can 0.2 Temgesic's HELP at least SOME-WHAT???

dope qualityne bag is a tiny speck bt at the same time strong enough in action that 1 whole bag to your nose has you completely floored and nodding 20min later.

i have 4 x 0.2 mg (total of 0.8mg TEMGESIC (European brand for suboxone, i think).

also have plenty of tramadol and benzos. nothing else i can think of. reommendations, please.

dont think loperamide is for me as im constipated enough as it is,
i dont want to shut down completely if you know what i mean

Suboxone contains Naloxone, while Temgesic (0.2mg Bupe) doesnt. So effectively you have 0.8mg Subutex.

I dont think you can mix Tramadol with Bupe. Benzos is fine to mix with Bupe and ive done it before at small doses (10mg Valium x 2 at most), but i'm not suggesting 'you' do that.

What are you looking to achieve with these meds?

Tyler, I just read one of Captain Heroin's post in the Subutex/Suboxone megathread and it seems it is possibe to take tramadol with Bupe. What you have to watch out for is the amount of Bupe you take. If you take a high amount of Bupe for your present tolerance/addiction etc it may block out the pain killing affects of Tramal and render the drugs effects useless.

I hope that helps.

P.Opi

Heres the link - http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=390275

Last edited:
Yes its better to use bupe at low doses, allthough someone just starting to take bupe right after a serious opiate addiction might need more than 0.8 mg's of bupe to keep withdrawals at bay. Maybe it would work though, who knows?

Also, tramadol CAN be mixed with bupe...it has something to do wiht the way the molecular structutre is built that allows it to be used alongside a partial agonist with extremely strong binding affinities,

Hey. I went through all the threads mentioning temgesic/filter/filler but still unclear about a couple of things. I'm pretty IV-naive but right now having some acute problems and need to stretch the little bupre I have left (.4 temgesic) as long as I can, even an extra week would mean a lot. I'm familiar with the risks but still this remains the lesser evil. It's a long story but it's an all in-situation. Best I can do is minimize the risk. I don't have micron filters, only some chemically cleaned cotton.

Is it the fillers building up in the body that is risky or do they have acute effects?
Does chemically cleaned cotton still have the bacteria that supposedly causes cotton fever?
Will a sterile cloth and antiseptic solution work as well as an alcohol wipe?

Pardon the paranoia, I don't much like it myself. Pretty sure it is temporary, can't really think straight atm. Filtering many times with cotton is the best I can do today. Local pharmacy hadn't heard of micron filters. If it's not worth it, I don't know what to do next. Thanks in advance.