NocturnalLineUp.jpg

689 South E Street
San Bernardino, CA 92408
Ages 18+
[ Google Maps ]

Ticket Info and Retail Outlets

:D More to come folks!

Last edited:
Insomniac, you guys really need to change it up a bit. Im tired of seeing the same artists play your events in rotation :\

^For reals though. That is a pretty shitty lineup as far as I can tell. But I guess that's whats popular these days.

Yeah I'm not going to lie the lineup is repetitive as fuck. But, I do like how they recently added Benga/Skream, also from some sources I have, 12th Planet and Plastician are going to be added as well to the dubstep lineup.

Benga/Skream were on the lineup last year, and 12th Planet plays like every massive in SoCal now. Its old and rather weak if you ask me.

They were? I didn't know that, I'd be interested in seeing them anyways as I haven't seen em yet.

Yeah I'm not going to lie the lineup is repetitive as fuck. But, I do like how they recently added Benga/Skream, also from some sources I have, 12th Planet and Plastician are going to be added as well to the dubstep lineup.

Benga and skream were there last year... Atleast dubstep got its own stage. Noisia is lame but c&s should be a emotional set :)

Panda, erb n dub, urban assualt, the prototypes and some dnb acts i wanna see.

Man... Would it be a waste of money to go to this? I'm not feeling the "oh shit I want to go!"

dont care how it sounds. i love atb. and i would go just for that. listened but never seen c&s and im actually excited for that. and i know pretty lights is going to be there and i can dig that shit too. seen 12th planet a grip already at the roxy and other events and that shit is whatever now. and markus shulz i also heard but never seen and im diggin that shit too. benga and skream should be dope too.

maybe bassnectar, kaskade, underworld, calvin harris, trvs barker and a-trak, and deadmau5 will just show up un announced and play. its possible...

but i will be there, got chill plans so im actually really lookin forward to this.

Bassnectar is playing elsewhere, and the only other artist out of that list worth havinb would be Underworld.

I dont think ill be going to this event, it just doesnt sound exciting.

Im not going to lie, Plump DJs and Uberzone kicks ass, though its still not enough to make me reconsider going.

Insomniac, switch it up PLEASEEEE!!!!

Im not going to lie, Plump DJs and Uberzone kicks ass, though its still not enough to make me reconsider going.

Insomniac, switch it up PLEASEEEE!!!!

i'd bet "insomniac events" is probably like a young kid promoter who has no say in who gets booked. we could probably post are complaints here for years and it would never do anything. thats my opinion atleast.