<CA>Insomniac presents Nocturnal Festival 9-25-2010

i'd bet "insomniac events" is probably like a young kid promoter who has no say in who gets booked. we could probably post are complaints here for years and it would never do anything. thats my opinion atleast.

im sure we would all agree.

then again maybe it is someone who works for insomniac. whos job description entails picking up all the trash from the grounds after the party, who has little, but accurate information to keep us updated. and zero say in who insomniac books for there events.

thats just wishful thinking.

im sure we would all agree.

then again maybe it is someone who works for insomniac. whos job description entails picking up all the trash from the grounds after the party, who has little, but accurate information to keep us updated. and zero say in who insomniac books for there events.

thats just wishful thinking.

They may unleash the can collectors post event and all the trash (bottles) woild be gone. I bet the bums line up too get first dips on the gold haha.

Im not going to lie, Plump DJs and Uberzone kicks ass, though its still not enough to make me reconsider going.

Insomniac, switch it up PLEASEEEE!!!!

uberzone is one of the best live acts I have ever seen. I saw them in 02' and I was a little whipper snapper. I had never heard or seen anything like it before. It was in a tiny chicago warehouse too

FEW MORE ADDED DJS

Autokratz – Upside Down Room
Hazen - Bassrush Arena
Kether – Sunken Garden
Hudson Mohawke – Upside Down Room
Fury – Bassrush Arena
Deco – Sunken Garden
MC Dino – Bassrush Arena
MC Questionmark – Bassrush Arena

Eddie Halliwell
DJ Dan
Treasure Fingers
12th Planet
Tritonal
Felix Krocher

more updates coming! keep checking the site :)

See, now you're headed in the right direction. Id loooove to see Felix Krocher, sort of sad im not going now... Not worth that much money though, so thats makin' it a bit easier.

Line up came together actually. Im stoked now. atb was one of the best sets i ever seen. Edc 09 he threw downn.

I just moved to Cali and i'm trying to goto this event. none of the people i know want to go or they have other plans. My question is , would you guys go alone to an event like this?

Any event can be fun alone, its really up to the person going.

I went to EDC 2009 basically alone (I split up with my friends early on and didnt catch up with them until way later), and I had a total blasty blast! Ive also been to many festivals alone and have had tons of fun as well.

Its fun if you make it fun.

Yes it would be a blast , every time i go to an event i usually split up with friends and go do my own thing. I meet up with them again through out the night, but i NEVER have a problem doing my own thing. Of course im doing light shows though so that makes it a good solo adventure, but you should have a blast.

@Thizzerfershizzer @F1n1shed

thanks for your opinion guys! maybe i'll meet some new friends there.

I just moved to Cali and i'm trying to goto this event. none of the people i know want to go or they have other plans. My question is , would you guys go alone to an event like this?

ya bro, in case u havent checked the event site. its looking to be one of the best events ever (by insomniac.) mabe not the largest in terms of capacity. but if the production value is as high as theyre making it out to be on the site, then it is going to be one bad ass party.

go alone if you have to, and make new friends there!

im looking to forward to an insomniac event without teeny tots running around.

ya bro, in case u havent checked the event site. its looking to be one of the best events ever (by insomniac.) mabe not the largest in terms of capacity. but if the production value is as high as theyre making it out to be on the site, then it is going to be one bad ass party.

go alone if you have to, and make new friends there!

im looking to forward to an insomniac event without teeny tots running around.

appreciate the input! im mainly going for atb and ferry corsten, meeting new friends is always a plus haha

Ohh I want to go so bad.. why do I have to be so broke.. anyone have an extra ticket they can't use?