• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do you ever check out other Guys Dicks in a Locker Room?

K12

Bluelighter
First of all, I am straight. It has been my experience that most of my friends as well as myself check out other guys dicks at a gym when changing in a locker room - although in a very subtle way. I've heard so many locker room stories, I view this behavior as normal for a heterosexual male.

Yeah, course I do- but then I'm not the world's most heterosexual man....

^ ^ that answers your question bro, i mean if you were looking somewhere and you glanced by it by accident thats okay. If you are scoping someones dick from across the room in a 'subtle' way then you should check how heterosexual you are.

Why would that make you gay? I've never done it, but I've never really been in a locker room situation like that. I certainly sounds like normal behaviour to try to evaluate yourself against your peers, be it in intellectual or physical attributes.

Are you fantasizing about the dick's you see? Masturbating to images of dancing pricks at night? If not, then no, you are probably not gay.

i can honestly say, no, ive never done this, and whenever im in a situation where its a possibility (ive done naked hot tubing with a mixed group of guys and girls) i purposefully dont look down. IMO, its rude, kinda creepy, and if you feel the need to "compare" then you have serious issues.

k12, a few questions because i think it's commonplace to check out another dude's junk just to see what you're up against.

BUT:

- do you sport a semi when looking at other man meat?
- do you ever think about what it'd be like to suck on his shitbox?
- after looking at his junk do you close your eyes and think about what it'd be like to sit on said junk?
- when your jerkin it at home do visions of locker room coggpiece dance in your head?
- have you ever raped a man in the asshole in the locker room?

if yes to any of these, you may be gay. if not, i think it's pretty normal. i went to military school with plaxico burress, that mother fucker had a rhino cock. i feel sorry for his jail bitch.

I've had a guy expose himself whilst talking to me in a gym locker room.

I spent 20 years playing in many rugby clubs around the world and have seen more cocks in my time than K12 has had homosexual doubts. It is a world of testosterone where you train, sweat, cry out in pain and are expected to bleed and break bones for your team mates. When you score a try you celebrate by hugging and when you win you drink with your mates naked. There is nothing shameful about being naked in a room of dudes.

I was thrown into this world of manly men straight out of school, a skinny arse 17 year old in a changing shed full of big (usually ugly) rock apes. The first few months of preseason training you are trying to find you feet and prove your worth. You learn every ones nickname, Smithy, Prickle, BFG, Foot. Come the end of your first match, you are showering the mud and blood from yourself, get thrown your beer and you have to measure yourself against your team mates. Some rookies take a while to get used to this, deciding to shower in their jocks and hide behind a towel. But eventually you realise that "Foot" is probably closer to 10 inches not 12, and Prickle is named because despite being a fucking gorilla, he has a black pin dick that would stick into you like a splinter. =D

Too many people get hung up about being nude in front of others. You are born naked and most will end up naked when they die. Talking to my female friends I am surprised that many have never seen each other naked. I believe that this may contribute to a lot of image issues that women have. If all you have to compare your self with is pictures in magazines you tend to lose how to appreciate what's normal. Boys don't have that problem. You learn that we all come in different shapes, sizes and bends in our cocks. If you are having doubts about your heterosexuality when you look at your buddy's wang then perhaps there are some deep seated issues that you have to face.

^ ^ that answers your question bro, i mean if you were looking somewhere and you glanced by it by accident thats okay. If you are scoping someones dick from across the room in a 'subtle' way then you should check how heterosexual you are.

Having a quick subtle glance at other people's genitals in the locker room is absolutely perfectly natural. It's human nature to check other people out, and not necessarily in a sexual way. As ChickenScratch said, it's kinda like to "see what you're up against", although I don't even think it's quite that explicit. Like I said, it's just human nature to be curious about what other people have/look like/etc.

I'm a gay dude but can't help but look at breasts, and if I was ever in an "all-sexes" locker room i'd have no doubt that I'd be stealing glances of vajayjays. Definately doesn't make me straight or what a mouthful of vagina, so unless you're getting off in some way when seeing other dudes' wing wangs I think it's pretty normal.

I'm not a guy but in the locker room I always try not to look. I feel like if I look, I won't be able to look away and then they will see me staring at their boobies and get scared. *blush*

reminds me of that seinfeld episode where jerry is dating that chick with perfect tits and they're arguing over real or not real and elaine falls on her in the steam room.

k12, a few questions because i think it's commonplace to check out another dude's junk just to see what you're up against.

BUT:

Do you find other guys attractive / sexy

if yes to any of these, you may be gay. if not, i think it's pretty normal. i went to military school with plaxico burress, that mother fucker had a rhino cock. i feel sorry for his jail bitch.

Fixed !

Never; I was too busy setting new world speed records getting out of my gym clothes and back into my real ones. Yeah, I always found the idea of lingering in a locker room far stranger than actually looking at some guy's junk.

Yes, I peek, but I'm also gay. Before I came out...I did look at other guy's dicks though. LIke, more than just glancing for dick sizing. More like scrutinizing. But I don't make it obvious. I think if I did, I'd get my ass kicked.

ChickenScratch I just want to say that you are a great addition to this thread. Keep it "up" or "hang" around, ya big swinging dick.

well yea but not in that context,
I'm a nudist, and its normal, there's nothing wrong with seeing someone else's penis, as long as you don't stare at it and try to start a conversation with it.
I have a penis and i'm not ashamed of it.

A better question is, do you want everyone else checkin out your dick?