NSASDD Social - pop pussies and dirty needles for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
cause you are too freaky for me. you make fluffy look vanilla.

cause you are too freaky for me. you make fluffy look vanilla.

welp after a session with me that bitch would look like a chocolate swirl

YOUNAWWADAMZAYIN?!!??!?!?!?

btw im not into scat and all that nasty shit

This is what we got to do memphis...

You get kc and ill grab ape and we tell them we are gonna go on a double date...that should earn us mad points off the bat..then we take them out to the city and find so good drugs and then procede to party bluelight style

What do you say...ladies you down?

this is what we got to do memphis...

You get kc and ill grab ape and we tell them we are gonna go on a double date...that should earn us mad points off the bat..then we take them out to the city and find so good drugs and then procede to party bluelight style

what do you say...ladies you down?

im down

so i have to sit there and read all of pff horrible posts while you guys enjoy the fuck out of some quality posting and lulz? FUCK YOU HELL NAW

Speaking of being "horrible". I found that song, but too bad I won't be giving you the name of it.

Nbd; js

Why should I be nice to you when you are a perpetual flaming asshole to me?

*does not compute*

memph as a good friend of yours please lets not start flaming ppl in here please. pff is allright with me and i ant saying that cause she prefers me to be submissive to her every whim when we are so nekkid in bed. so lets not get our social here reported a million times please.

I haven't done coke in like a year..like a weekend binge and before that it was like 2 years coke free..

I always thought it was a cool when I didn't have to pay for it, but once you spend money on it, it fuckin sucks unlesss you pay like a dub for 2 grams and that's because you know 2 people who want 40bags and you can get a ball for benjamin and since its your connect they are gonna each give you somelines so you don't have to bust out and are able to save what you bought...

yea chinky i hadnt done no coke in over 4 years i know plenty of folk that do;. so i introduced them to lejunks washing technique, washed an ounce and got 3/4 of an ounce back. and man .2 of that shit had me hearing all sorts of robots and very hard to wrk. might have overdid it alil but they has happy with this new found knowledge and letme do it fer free allnight saturday night. even did a lil lastnight with em to

Last edited:
memph as a good friend of yours please lets not start flaming ppl in here please. pff is allright with me and i ant saying that cause she prefers me to be submissive to her every whim when we are so nekkid in bed. so lets not get our social here reported a million times please.

yea chinky i hadnt done no coke in over 4 years i know plenty of folk that do;. so i introduced them to lejunks washing technique, washed an ounce and got 3/4 of an ounce back. and man .2 of that shit had me hearing all sorts of robots and very hard to wrk. might have overdid it alil but they has happy with this new found knowledge and letme do it fer free allnight saturday night. even did a lil lastnight with em to

you will see no more flaming from my end.

I have never laughed so hard in my life, you guys are too much to handle. I seriously nearly passed out from lack of oxygen trying to read through the first page.

yea him and i been nerding out on bleach since day 1. this is why him and i mesh some well in real life. we anime nerds. aslo check out d. gray man it finally warapped up but its still a good read

I'm into the anime and not the manga cause movies aren't as good for me after reading the book and I just enjoy anime more. I have been watching bleach since ep 1 though and I agree that d. gray man was good.

Last edited:

No worries shake, its all good. I shouldn't have said what I did either.

*bows out of thread*

Yep this shit is fuckin slow man. Got some original OCs. Smoked a joint with another preffered customer from the shop and networked a bit. Gotta plan for the shit to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.