NSASDD Social - pop pussies and dirty needles for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
^haha, I just bought that shirt from "Happy Gilmore" a couple months ago. Good shit man..

Bump. This was way too far down the page. I am disappoint NSASDD (that's a terrible acronym)

What's good fuckers? Plans for the weekend?

I just scored some more original recipe OCs and in the morning I'll be back at work.:\

ohshit, palli.

is the section of the forum you mod obsolete?

it is when i'm not online to make EVERY OTHER FUCKING POST in here.

Bleach puzzler of the day (for you nerds out there!):

So, everyone knows that our favorite old-school captain, Jushiro Ukitake, has tuberculosis and as a result, sucks at fighting.

NSFW:
Ukitake.jpg

aside from a few lulzy moments battling Lilynette and showing off a rather useless shikai (that Starrk figures out after three attacks), he can't do much cuz he's too busy coughing up blood.

So his lungs must be the problem. Gotei 13's resident mad scientist, Mayuri Kurotsuchi, can replace an entire set of organs in less than one hour. Today's puzzler is then...why doesn't Mayuri give Ukitake a new set of lungs?

NSFW:
199-mayuri-szayel-aporro.jpg

Last edited:
so i spent allnight shooting coke. first time for me in like 4 years and my body feels beat the fuck up hello everyone.

No, that's me.

Shake, I never shot coke but have always been interested in trying it since I read William Burroughs' take on shooting blow. I haven't snorted coke since before my needle days.... is it a significantly better high than just snorting the shit?

^ The difference is like night & day.

You will never snort the shit again once you try banging it.

a lot better.
Snorting is the most inferior way of doing coke.

Smoking is good, IVing is even better.

truth truth and truth. iving you dont get none of that clogged fucked coke nose, that the 2nd best thing besides the bell ringer cannot walk right aspect after a .3 shot of some coke

I haven't done coke in like a year..like a weekend binge and before that it was like 2 years coke free..

I always thought it was a cool when I didn't have to pay for it, but once you spend money on it, it fuckin sucks unlesss you pay like a dub for 2 grams and that's because you know 2 people who want 40bags and you can get a ball for benjamin and since its your connect they are gonna each give you somelines so you don't have to bust out and are able to save what you bought...

don't cry, baby.

I will ranchero your cojones.

On a related note, my diet pepsi tastes like robotussin?

Status
Not open for further replies.