NSASDD Social - pop pussies and dirty needles for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
im having my first taste of a four loko and the verdict is it tastes like shit.
fuck this, im going to drink my PBR.

I also got a gift earlier today of some =WIN- 55, 212
My cannabinoid receptors will be agonized shortly.

um canada also celebrates Labor Day? and on the same day as us? WTF? my world has been rocked.

Pali- Kiss Jesus?!?! I haven't laughed that hard since I read the "Can you fax acid" forum...

And the Sour D is probably one of the best strains out there but if you guys haven't tried the Redwood Kush samples might have to be in order.

^ Yeah they have been celebrating it since 1882 the US stole it from them two years later in New York. I couldn't believe it either had to wiki that shiz...

Last edited:
hey guise. I'm from Chicago but I'm not in the Americas atm, is dis allowed?

NSFW:
ichicodecide19.png

shits getting good

Last edited by a moderator:
^I'm assuming Bleach. Palli just got me to start watching it. I just started season one and I'm already hooked like a good dope habit.

yea him and i been nerding out on bleach since day 1. this is why him and i mesh some well in real life. we anime nerds. aslo check out d. gray man it finally warapped up but its still a good read

NSFW:
Granny20Ledbetter20at20My20First20Birthday.jpg

theres my grandma

Last edited by a moderator:
oh shit I just scored from your grandma bro. She's working that corner on the West Side wit da hood rats.

Pali- Kiss Jesus?!?! I haven't laughed that hard since I read the "Can you fax acid" forum...

And the Sour D is probably one of the best strains out there but if you guys haven't tried the Redwood Kush samples might have to be in order.

^ Yeah they have been celebrating it since 1882 the US stole it from them two years later in New York. I couldn't believe it either had to wiki that shiz...

nah dude its juggalo jesus!

NSFW:
ichicodecide19.png

shits getting good

hell yeah but i'm wondering when the Deicide arc is going to be over. I'm waiting for the second Turn Back The Pendulum one where we find out all about Isshin's past.

Jager, Bleach is pretty great and I'm glad to hear you're hooked on it, it only gets better after the first season too. Like shake said D. Gray-Man is pretty excellent as well, I'd also recommend Hunterxhunter and Samurai Champloo.

^ I just have no idea how you remember everyone and can pronounce their names but I guess that will just come with a lot of watching. Didnt you say you liked reading them better than watching em?

^ I just have no idea how you remember everyone and can pronounce their names but I guess that will just come with a lot of watching. Didnt you say you liked reading them better than watching em?

Oh shit another one hooked on bleach. Trust me dude if you keep up with it you'll know everyone in no time. How do you know he can pronounce the right?;)

Japanese pronunciation is actually fairly simple, there's only a limited number of vowel sounds and everything is read as syllables. consonants, with a few exceptions, are pronounced like they are in english; you should be able to find a good pronunciation guide along with any kana syllabary just by looking up "how to learn japanese" in google.

there are a ton of characters to keep track of, also, but they're introduced slowly enough that you shouldn't have too much of a problem with it. and if you really cant remember who someone is, you can always check out the bleach wiki!

also, yeah, i do like reading the manga better than watching the anime since you don't have to deal with fillers, but the anime does do a pretty good job i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.