• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

MS Contin safer injecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

80mg

Bluelighter
So. It's been a long time. The reason Im here is too help people with my own experience that are dead set on shooting. Alot of people look down on it while they sniff, smoke, eat, plug, and everything else with drugs; Infact, shooting, slamming, whatever you call it can be alot healthier than the average perso thinks, if done correctly.

The big problem with injecting pills is the filler. I'll start with MS Contin.

MS Contin is one of the most perscribed opiates in the western world. Reason being is that it contains Morphine Sulfate carying in mg dossage from 5-100mg. Morphine is not as strong as heroin, but I find on average 30mg comes pretty close too the rush of a street bag (by the time you get it...if you get 6-10% pure heroin consider yourself blessed).

One of the major down sides too injecting MS though is the way the pilled is designed. The pill is designed very simmilar too the new OP Perdue Oxycodone. Meaning that when combined with water, the waxy filler asorbs and expands, leaving you what looks like a pile of cum on your spoon. Pretty gross. Now I havent got my hands on the OP OC's yet, so I can't say if this method would work too defeat the anti abuse wax the same, but I can say how to do it with the MS.

Steps go as follow:

1) You wake up, you call your dealer. Your shady dealer sells you a pill.

2) Get your supplys ready which should include:

- A clean cooking spoon or cup.
- A candle
- Matches
- A clean syringe
- Alchol Swabs
- Bottled water or styrile water from a pharmacy. (tap is fine if there is no other option)
- And cotton

3) Start off by getting the time realese coating colored layer off. This can be one easily with a wet paper towel. Usually takes 2-3 minutes. When all the color is off and the scores on the pill are faded, youve done a pretty good job. The more you get off now, the easier it will be. But also dont go too town too much...youll lose some morphine.

4) Once your coat is removed, take the pill, put it in your cooking spoon, and crush it as finley as possible. I find a top of a chap stick is flat and big enough too ensure your pill wont go flying across the room and you will crush it pretty finley. A better way too do it is too use a hose clamp too shave it dowm,but most opiate addicts arent that paitent.

5) Now you get your water. Take your syringe and fill it with a whole CC of water. Spread the water evenly over the pill so that the powder is no longer visible above the surface.

6) Now is the fun part (IMO), you light your candle, and put your spoon over it. This is the trick too getting that goo into a watery, morphine substance. You cook it over the flame. Don't get nervous when you start seeing smoke, because infact it isnt smoke. It is just some of the water evaporating. By now the water should start going back too normal, and there should be some clumps in it. These clumps should start turning white. At a point, a boiling area will appera. This is where bubbles will start comnig from. Try toochange the boiling area too where the white clumps are as much as possible too get as much morphine broken down as possible. It is impossible too get it all too break down, simply because it's not all morphine. But a great percentage should be melted down. If you want, add a little more water (30 units) and cook one more time. I find that too be the best way.

7) Take a quater cotton ball, roll it in a ball, and place in the center. Wait a minute too let the cotton asorb the morphine. Now take your syringe, and place the needle laying on top of the cotton, not stabbing through it. Slowly draw up the morphine.

8) Clean your spoon you cooked with (I will take whatever gump is left and swallow it for good measure). Now empty the morphine back into it, and re filter again. Reason being is too get out as much wax as possible. You should get back as much as you put in before the second filtering (about 90 units)

9) Take a alcohol swab and prep the area you wish too inject into.

10) insert syringe, draw back blood too ensure you hit a vein, slowly inject too avoid the prickly sensation that morphine gives. If you enjoy it...inject a little on the fast side.

11) Remove syringe, wipe away any blood, and chill.

Micron filters are a great thing, but not avaliable in all areas. That is why I use cotton and filter twice with MS's. Personally, I think the wax coating time release thing is bullshit. They know Morphine is abused, and they know if theres a will, theres a way. But they rather see people hurt there bodies rather than let consenting adults get high while being as safe as possible. I hope this guide helps someone. - 80 <3

don't heat pills, especially morphine, so you're wrong there.

the morphine controlled release pills I have a the 30mg ABG ones, and I find that 1ML of room temp water (a full rig worth) over one pill is sufficient in preventing goo. I then use the needle cap to crush any pieces remaining in the water and stir it around and stuff. I then throw a cotton in and suck it up. oh I forgot to mention I use a needless leur lock syringe for that part. I squirt that into another clean spoon with another clean cotton and suck it up with whatever rig I'm gonna use. sometimes I do multiple 1cc shots, othertimes I use my 10cc rig with a leur lock needle on it to do 3-4ml shot. oh, and remember that morphine is only soluble in water to 60mg/ml.

I use the same method with my 30mg IR morphine except I use two pills (so a 60mg shot) and use 1.7ml of water and get back 1ML because so much pill powder.

be really careful doing this... because if yeh get too impatient, manage to draw up some goop, and slam it.... it can block off veins & such, causing necrosis.
I'd personally *never* try to slam EQs....
With the MS ER, if I didn't feel like just eating them, I'd just melt 'em down and plug it. I did this quite often with my 60mg MS ERs.

IR's though.... that's a different thing. those I much preferred IV than any other route.... mainly because the oral bioavailability of morphine is quite low.

One thing though.... I never used anything but IV saline. this seemed to be much easier & more pleasant to hit with than plain water.

Last edited:
don't heat pills, especially morphine, so you're wrong there.

the morphine controlled release pills I have a the 30mg ABG ones, and I find that 1ML of room temp water (a full rig worth) over one pill is sufficient in preventing goo. I then use the needle cap to crush any pieces remaining in the water and stir it around and stuff. I then throw a cotton in and suck it up. oh I forgot to mention I use a needless leur lock syringe for that part. I squirt that into another clean spoon with another clean cotton and suck it up with whatever rig I'm gonna use. sometimes I do multiple 1cc shots, othertimes I use my 10cc rig with a leur lock needle on it to do 3-4ml shot. oh, and remember that morphine is only soluble in water to 60mg/ml.

I use the same method with my 30mg IR morphine except I use two pills (so a 60mg shot) and use 1.7ml of water and get back 1ML because so much pill powder.

I have too disagree. Heating is deffienedly neccessary with MS's. They gel up all the way.

Ive been on oxycodone 30mgs 6x's a day for almost a year. And recently do to the shortage of oxycodone 30's where i live. My doctor switched me to 8mg dilaudid 6x's a day instead. And to be honest it does not seem to help the pain nearly as much! I no dilaudid is much stronger, but ive been on it for 2 months now. And it still isnt working nearly as well. And as a youth i experimented with drugs in all forms, but until this switch i HAVE NOT shoot up anything till this switch!! I was in such pain I had no chose but to shoot some dilaudid to kill the pain! When i was on my oxycodone I took it as perscribed, except for once in a blue moon snorting one. And now when im in SEVERE CHRONIC PAIN I have to shot some dilaudid to get the pain to stop. when in the past if i was in that much pain i would possibly have to snort 2 oxycodone, and take a couple perks. Its scaring me to death that because of the DEA cracking down on south florida with the oxycodone 30's(or roxicodone) that I may become addicted to the shooting!!!! Even though its only when im in horrible pain that i do shoot( FOR NOW ) it really worries me! Is anyone out there going threw this? Or has anyone felt the roxicodone helped more than the dilaudid? And if so will I eventually just get used to the dilaudid and not have to abuse it to get relief? Any suggestions, word of wisdom, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

I have too disagree. Heating is deffienedly neccessary with MS's. They gel up all the way.

I get monthly scripts of MS contin' 30mg, that I add 1ML/per pill of room temp water too and I get no gel. so tell me I"m wrong, adding heat or hot water would cause it to gel a lot quicker.

I found a way to get out atleast most of the gell and it's a pretty common way. I rarely shoot the things these days and it's asking for a fucking abcess shooting mscontins anyway.

So um, any Canadian residents know if our generic MS Contins turn into a waxy substance if you crush + add water? My first time trying to IM (not IV) MS Contin.

Bump! Curious to get some more opinions on this, I've got a stash of MS Contins and I'd prefer to IV them, but don't have access to a micron filter. As a very occasional user of opiates and needles I don't want any major marks on my arms or abcesses, just trying to work out if I only do it once or twice what the risk of developing an abcess might be.

^I have never used a micron filter, and am a daily MS Contin injector. I have never had an abscess or any other adverse reactions (with the MS Contin. I certainly have done some stupid stuff to my body when I first began injecting with Dilaudid).

You can avoid an abscess by using a new needle and sterile cooking equipment, first of all. You must be sure to not miss with MS Contin, or that basically guarantees an abscess (though not infectious) because of the possible pill particles in the mix. Since you are an occasional user of needles, you need to evaluate whether or not you are skilled enough to not miss.

There is a lot of debate on the subject of heating MS Contin. I heat ALL my hits, though it's likely I lose some morphine because of that. But I save all the leftover pill solids and use them for rainy days, and they still have Morphine in them;so for me, it works out fine for me.

One thing to be prepared for is the pins and needles feeling (which I absolutely LOVE). It is the histamine reaction that Morphine produces in everyone, and is harmless. You may even get some hives for a few minutes, and your face may flush. Again, all harmless.

Using a micron filter with MScontins is pretty much essential. I heat mine as well since that's the only way i know how to get most of the wax out and i haven't had any complications. I have missed a shot or 2 and luckily enough Ive never had any abscesses or anything. Shooting MScontins is asking for trouble though all the same but unfortunately it's the number 1 most prescribed morphine pill in my area so ya have to make do with crap here. Not that kadians or m-esslons are great for the veins either mind you :\

Also yes the generic MScontins you get in Canada gell right the fuck up as well.

^If I could get micron filters, I totally would have used them when I did ms contins. I am by no means advocating the non-use of them; but in my own experience, I have not suffered and IMMEDIATE effects from not using them. Only time will tell if I did any long-term damage to my lungs, heart valves, etc.

Old thread, closing.

Pauly, if you wanna chat about opi use, Other Drugs has a lot of good threads there.

Status
Not open for further replies.