Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Kratom - First Time: nice

th3 s1aught3r

Bluelighter
I received my Kratom leaf yesterday from what I think/hope is a good source

I had read up on the best ways to take it so I decided to make a tea
As it was my first time I wanted to take a low dose so I measured out 5 grams, threw into a pot and boiled it up for around 15 mins

The tea itself was very bitter. I had read other reports saying the tea is almost undrinkable, however I did not find it that bad, albeit my tea may have been on the weak side. I did not consume the leaves , although I understand they are sometimes consumed for more effect

The effects came on fairly quickly. I felt a warm feeling, very opiate like. There was also some stimulation early on but the main feeling was quite sedate. It felt like I was a little bit drunk. The effects lasted a couple of hours and then I felt fairly normal. I felt no nausea at any stage which surprised me a little having read other trip reports

Overall I enjoyed the Kratom, I would like to take a higher dose nest time as I felt I never really got a proper buzz off it. I can see how it would help with anxiety issues and even withdrawal from opiates or alcohol
Best legal high I have used

Good luck on your future ventures with Kratom.

Question: are you opiate-tolerant? How would you rate your past opiate use (if any)?

Reason I ask is because I've messed around w/Kratom several times (including more potent varieties such as 15x extracts and such) and I believe due to my already budding opiate tolerance, I have felt little to no effects, regardless of dose strength.

Kinda disappointing honestly. Actually thought I would feel something.

Anyway, I am glad you did though and I wish you further success!!!

R*B

Good luck on your future ventures with Kratom.

Question: are you opiate-tolerant? How would you rate your past opiate use (if any)?

Reason I ask is because I've messed around w/Kratom several times (including more potent varieties such as 15x extracts and such) and I believe due to my already budding opiate tolerance, I have felt little to no effects, regardless of dose strength.

Kinda disappointing honestly. Actually thought I would feel something.

Anyway, I am glad you did though and I wish you further success!!!

R*B

I have no opiate tolerance whatsoever, I have only used other opiates on rare occassions. Interesting you should say that though, as there are others using Kratom regularly who have opiate tolerence, from reading their reports on here. What methods are you using to take the Kratom ?

I have no opiate tolerance whatsoever, I have only used other opiates on rare occassions. Interesting you should say that though, as there are others using Kratom regularly who have opiate tolerence, from reading their reports on here. What methods are you using to take the Kratom ?

Ah - just checking!

Well, I've made tea, thrown 15x extract in a bottle of grapefruit juice and shook, and parachuted 15x. All yielded minor if not non-noticeable effects. Rather disappointing honestly.

But, as with many of these plant-highs, you never know that what you are buying is the real deal or is advertised correctly. I purchased all my Kratom shit @ a local head shop. Most of the time, the packages state: "Black Gold" or "Pure." Leads me to believe that I may be buying a little Kratom chopped up with other bullshit plant material.

Maybe I'll do some research and web-searching for a reputible Kratom source and get my hands on the 'real-deal' instead of just assuming what I bought is what it states.

Continue to enjoy!
R*B %)

i loved Kratom the first time i tried it. To me it felt like a really strong oxycodone high after the stimulant portion wore off. unfortunately tolerance is a bitch with that stuff and i haven't enjoyed it as much after the first time trying it. I probably drank about 12 grams of it as tea during my first go.

i loved Kratom the first time i tried it. To me it felt like a really strong oxycodone high after the stimulant portion wore off. unfortunately tolerance is a bitch with that stuff and i haven't enjoyed it as much after the first time trying it. I probably drank about 12 grams of it as tea during my first go.

Holy fuck - 12 grams? I think the most I tried was 2. I really need to try this again but this time I should take my tolerance into consideration and dose accordingly. I think I'll pick up 10 grams of chopped Kratom and boil up some strong tea.

Thanks for sharing - this opens up my mind a bit on what I didn't realize when experimenting.

Ah - just checking!

Well, I've made tea, thrown 15x extract in a bottle of grapefruit juice and shook, and parachuted 15x. All yielded minor if not non-noticeable effects. Rather disappointing honestly.

But, as with many of these plant-highs, you never know that what you are buying is the real deal or is advertised correctly. I purchased all my Kratom shit @ a local head shop. Most of the time, the packages state: "Black Gold" or "Pure." Leads me to believe that I may be buying a little Kratom chopped up with other bullshit plant material.

Maybe I'll do some research and web-searching for a reputible Kratom source and get my hands on the 'real-deal' instead of just assuming what I bought is what it states.

Continue to enjoy!
R*B %)

As far as I know the stuff they sell in headshops is not the best quality. Most good stuff is found online, there is also bogus stuff online too so its a bit of a lottery

As far as I know the stuff they sell in headshops is not the best quality. Most good stuff is found online, there is also bogus stuff online too so its a bit of a lottery

I'm gonna look around, speak w/a few reputable sources and make a purchase for some 100% real Kratom ~ then make an ass-kickery tea that should change my perspective and opinion of Kratom for sure =D

R*B

bitchen dude. I hope you take a much higher dose and make a fully detailed trip report on it every 10 minutes, just to see what the true effects are like...

I could get slightly messed up on anything, and then just compare it simply to weed, but that isn't much help at all.

I'm gonna look around, speak w/a few reputable sources and make a purchase for some 100% real Kratom ~ then make an ass-kickery tea that should change my perspective and opinion of Kratom for sure =D

R*B

Hey whats up man Im new on here but you should go opiophile.org and they have a reliable kratom site. I havent tried it though but i really want to haha