• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best combo drug with weed...

LonE1

Bluelighter
Weed goes great with everything, and is generally safe with pretty much any combo (unlike alcohol, gotta love our system)

For me personally there is so many combos I cant decide which I like more.

Personally a benzo such as klonopin or xanax, at low doses, while smoking is just incredible. Such a clear headed anxiety free high....I love it (which is why i been smokin all night, ha ha..)

Also smoking with mdma creates a CRAZY increase in the mdma high, sometimes unbelievable how much of an effect it can have. Im sure tons of people know what im talking about.

Also I enjoy smoking while drinking alcohol, but if im a bit TOO wasted and smoke alot I find I start spinnin a little bit, so a lower amount of weed is smoked, and all is great :)

Id like to hear other peoples favorites as well, im sure theres a few I havent discovered yet ;)

weed seems to go well with everything for me,
Because I live in Aus i havn't been able to have MDMA for a long time, but i agree its a great combo, only a few bongs, you dont want to kill your roll.
It goes great with codiene for sure, as i'm sure it would with other opiates.
Some people have trouble using it with hallucinogens, but its always been great for me on shrooms, acid, 2c-x.
theres nothing better than coming home after a big night and smoking till you pass out :)

aMT + 4-aco-dmt + DPT + weed= best.fun.ever....

It was amazing anyway but weed seemed to set the whole thing off :)

I was tempted to throw acid in to the mix but didn't know if it would be safe....

Strong opiates... nothing better. Oxys, morphine, heroin... you may have a broken leg, a massive debt, your spouse or significant other screaming at you to clean the house or something... and you just wouldnt mind.

Strong opiates... nothing better. Oxys, morphine, heroin... you may have a broken leg, a massive debt, your spouse or significant other screaming at you to clean the house or something... and you just wouldnt mind.

Opiates and weed are for sure my all time drug. When tripping on shrooms i like to smoke a lot right after i eat, makes the trip come on stronger with more visuals

Weed and opiates is a nice mix.

My favourite is probabaly smoking bongs on the peak of a high dose LSD trip.

I deff feel u on the benzos, but I prefer to take like 3 bars then smoke a blunt, it makes u retarrrrrded and if u haven't done it, try it. also I love to blz while getting drunk, whether it's just a few beers with my boys or an all out try to get as fucked up as possible at a party, being crunk is just like a perfect party vibe. I plan on doing acid and e soon and deff wanna blz on both of them cuz I hear the synergy is amazing

since i still have a few drugs i really want to try that im sure weed goes well with, i'll have to stick with what ive done so far.

like most people so far my favorite is opiates and weed. knock back a couple hydrocodone, shot of whiskey, and a big bowl and im on mars for the next few hours.

the come up of any trip is a great time to get really stoned, because once you start to sober up you realize you're tripping balls.

being tweaked and stoned I must say isn't very pleasant after all. i used to love it, but I'm currently going through a relapse into using tweak with weed again and I decided that i only like weed on its own. to use the weed as a tool to create a positive outlook in life, feels so much better than having a mind mash in a fucked up state. i'm Never going to mix my weed with any man made substance again.

"God made weed, Man made booze............Who do you trust?"

yea ima have to say weed n opes is the best

but to all those lurkin CD that dont already use opes i wouldnt recommend getting started necessarily

Weed + mushrooms + nitrous = hippie heaven.
But as far as raw euphoria weed + strong opiates...
But I would recommend against the second. The first is a lot less addicting and more fun overall.

Always was a fan of low-dose benzo and weed (1mg or less of Xanax especially, since it hits so fast). I've no tolerance to benzos and never plan to acquire one. I don't like eating bars like a maniac, I despise benzo'd out idiots and I want to remember my good times anyway.

Love to take some bong hits while tripping of corpse...

Dissociatives are nice too.