• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best combo drug with weed...

Weed does go great with most things, for psyches it makes you trip harder and gives a different vibe to the trip. I personally like it with downers such as benzos and opiates. It gives you such a nice sedating floaty high. Also sometimes i get 'too high now where i will feel a little uncomfortable from smoking too much. With a benzo or opiate in me i can chief bowls non stop and feel awesome always.

^
Trinitrotoluene? :)

To the question... as F1n1shed said above, opiates and benzos are pretty amazing with weed, even better, a combo of all three.

Very similar thread on this already, going to merge since the original one has a lot of responses.

Yep, if the don't have a combo of Perc # 10 and a fattass J in heaven..... I don't wanna go``

I think i mighta posted in this thread before but ima just reiterate

Opiates n Weed FTMFW

It goes delightfully with mushrooms. Something about smoking a joint on mushrooms is just divine. And if you're stuck with lots of spinning thoughts it just tends to slow them all down.
Skank it easy :)

mdma + weed was one of the best feelings I've ever had in my life. It's too bad I can't get any good effects from mdma anymore.

At the moment I think I'm becoming addicted to weed + benzos, 2.5 mg of Lorazepam and some weed and I'm feeling awesome. I don't even think I'd be able to smoke weed without having horrible anxiety if it wasn't for benzos.

Low to therapeutic dose of xanax and maybe a klonopin in the mix so the comedown is smoother + Strong dose of opiates, i prefer oxycodone or morphine personally, but obviously hydrocodone works too + 50mg-100mg of hydroxyzine or benadryl to potentiate opiates (don't let yourself pass out) + A lot of weed. Strong Indicas compliment the body high from the opiates perfectly, but Sativas will increase your mental euphoria a lot. If you have trouble staying awake, caffeine always helps out, but too much can kill your buzz IMO.

My personal combo. 4mg-6mg of xanax + 40-60mg of oxycodone ( I usually pop perc 10s because OC's are becoming super rare and OP's are garbage) or 60-90 mg of morphine. or Opanas + 50mg hydroxyzine + Medical/Hydroponic weed. Regs/mids don't compare unless your thc tolerance is low to none and you have no taste for good weed.

I really want to try a strong opiate with weed after reading through this thread. The only time I've combined opiates with weed was with a small amount of codeine.

My favorite mix is Weed + anything other than tweak
rofl

the mix of tweak with weed is just sooooo contradictory i dont even feel high i just feel "FUCKED"
lol anyone whose tried tweak with weed would know this

i once did 9 lines of tweak lines were about an inch and a half long then i smoked about half a gram of some weed i got from the local medical shop
and the whole time i was taking poppers as well
rofl if any of you have tried this combo you probably didnt like it...
if any of you read this and think.. hey his recipe for "fucked up" is that and i want to try to get "FUCKED" as well do not.... your gonna regret it rofl or if not regret it at least youll be miserable the whole time lol

Im gonna post again and say weed + alcohol, just because it's something I can do more often than anything else. mdma + weed is mighty good too though.

Id say LSD because if I'm mixing weed with LSD, it means im doing LSD :D

Plus weed makes the trip cooler, it increases the 5 senses which is just crazy while on acid.