• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best combo drug with weed...

opiates+benzo+antihistamines/booze+weed = best combo ever but be carefull and keep the doses low! else it can be fatel

Hmmm...I fancy a good MDMA/weed combo, or hydrocodone and weed. Propylhexedrine + weed isn't a good time due to the racing heart thing, which could definitely be dangerous for peeps with heart problems I'd imagine.

weed + benzos for the win =D (particularly alprazolam, but diazepam and clonazepam are alright as well)

Definitely my favorite drug combination overall, feels real good %)

If I had to pick a second place, it would be weed + low opiate doses, it's quite relaxing as well.

I love a lil malt liqa with a fat blunt, but the best of all has to be codeine for sure. Sizzurp especially.

My personal favorite combo with marijuana is ( now dont laugh) caffeine.

Here me out. I love smoking weed, but when i hate being lazy. Everything i become couch locked i feel like im wasting my life. Being high makes everything better, and if i have energy along with the high im golden. I know some dont consider caffeine a drug, but im so senseitve to stimulants.

Caffeine gets me so stimulated its almost like taking an adderal for me. When i take an adderal i cant sit still and im straight speeding out.

A headie stativa with a 5 hour energy and a coffee is the perfect morning combo for me.

Of course opiates,but I'd have to say Hallucinogens,especially 'shrooms acid or 2ci.I cant say bout the rest of the 2cx's I havent had the chance.And a nice Xanny bar wud go great wit da erb.

Everything

Haha weed goes great with everything, whenever I take any drug theres always some cannabis involved. My favorite combo by far is mdma+weed. Such a great boost

whenever i mix weed with pharms I always feel the weed a LOT more than the pharms.
next thing i'll combo with weed will probably be cialius 20mg, 2 MDMA pills(not molly), and a bowl?

I always felt like weed with hydrocodone and diluidid severally almost take over the high, and I dont feel the opiates really anymore (which sucks..)

Havent tried it with oxy tho.

Benzos+weed is bliss though. Pure, bliss.

I like a little nose candy every now and then with my hydro; great mix especially if you have fishscale.

Most enjoyable cannabis combo?

What's your favorite drug to mix with cannabis? Some people are simple and prefer shit as simple as alcohol or tobacco. I'm a big fan of JWH right now because it's so many different cannabinoids that it's just a blast. As well, Ambien 20mg + smoking is beautiful. The hypnotic effect is intensified and I've even had what were either OEVs or very lucid sedated dreams.

I regularly mix datura leaves with my joints.

Definitly adds a whole new element to the high, and is nowhere near the horrible eating effects

I regularly mix datura leaves with my joints.

Definitly adds a whole new element to the high, and is nowhere near the horrible eating effects

I've added salvia to it but never datura. Does it create a psych feel?

Hash yay and beer is my favorite drug combo.

Smoking weed really can go well with anything, I can't even really pick one specific combo because weed enhances any drug. If I had to, I think I'd just say weed with any downer is two thumbs up for me.

The come up of a mushroom trip smoking heavily is a good. Call me lame but im saying personal favorite, Alcohol. What better then social euphoria without the brain damaging effects of MDMA. Favorite party combo, minus MDMA, but this is a herbal forum

And at the peak of an LSD trip. When your allready Zonked why not go a little furthur :)