• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best combo drug with weed...

Weed mixed with Kanna smoked, drinking strong coffee and rectally administered liquid dilaudid.

Nice balanced feeling if proportions are right.

There's nothing else that synergizes aswell as LSD and weed.

Each bong rip takes you to another level when your peaking on LSD. :)

being tweaked and stoned I must say isn't very pleasant after all. i used to love it, "snipped by me (ugly)"

I have really come to find this is my favorite combo. After I have railed ice I like to be high on it for a few hours then start smoking weed. It combines nicely with were I am in the tweak for some reason and makes me feel more euphoric than anything this side of oxys.

xanie/clonezie + hydro/oxy/opiate + noogets is the shit

I have done this, and ts the shit, indeed, if I want to really melt right into the couch. I love the feeling but I cannot do a single thing on this. I call it the coma combo.<3

I have really come to find this is my favorite combo. After I have railed ice I like to be high on it for a few hours then start smoking weed. It combines nicely with were I am in the tweak for some reason and makes me feel more euphoric than anything this side of oxys.

Ive never done straight ice but I have dosed on Adderall In pretty fucking high doses (130 was my most) and smokin weed made my mind race and kind of ruined the overall high of the adderall. I dont mean ruined, but altered it to a state that isnt IMO isnt the greatest.

Maybe its different on ice, but I wouldnt know.

Strange how addy's are really the only combo on weed I dont like.

I enjoy weed and valium... or weed and Oxy... but I like to either dose the oxy then smoke during the comedown or smoke weed then wait til the high is more subtle and then dose the oxy so it transitions into a nice happy buzz...

I also enjoy weed on its own!!

I'm a big fan of mixing weed with acid or mushrooms. It allows me to take a more cautious, smaller dose of hallucinogens and then kick them into a higher gear if need be.

Gotta love the anxiety-free, paranoia-free combo of benzos and weed.

Weed and alcohol can be a good combo, but drinking too much first and then deciding to smoke can end up in a vomit-fest.

I don't like mixing speed/amphetamines with weed. You don't tend to feel the weed when you're speeding your nuts off.

MDMA :)

My personal favorite is eating my rolls and then smoking some nice weed once I'm starting to feel the roll at a moderate-strong intensity. Intensifies the roll and usually enhances the sound and visual aspects of MDMA (trails, etc). I find that smoking before rolling makes the whole experience feel a little cloudy.

My first time ever rolling we waited 2 1/2 hours and basically figured these pills were bunk (which really bummed me out as I wanted to try rolling so bad at the time)

So we picked up a 8th and came back to the house, loaded up there 5 FT they had, hit it and BAM completely kicked in my pills and was peakin so hard. Weed like kickstarts a roll.

Happened another time when I was at a club and the pills werent hittin me very good, i felt lazy, but without the happiness or euphoria. Tried drinking a white russian to maybe help; didnt do jack shit.

Some guy wound up smoking us 2 fat bowls of some real bomb shit a couple hours after droppin and BAM kicked my roll in so fucking much, I was in heavon instantly. Rolling without weed is just silly IMO its crucial.

I like to compliment my weed with weed. I like strong sativa brick weed (only sativas around) mixed with some kind of dank indica... Makes for a good balance.

For me its all about the Ganja + LSD combo, Love to puff different kinds, indica and sativa. My favorite is when all the jars are stocked with different kinds of dank, all with their own tastes, smells and flavors and effects. Then have a couple clean glass bongs ready to go and you are puffing away:)

weed and mephedrone go well together IME. Your body is energized and your skin is ultra sensitive and the cannabis just adds another level. ;) Then again i love hitting the vape when i'm on fungus too or just about any occasion. :) Not too fond of having lots of cannabis before MDMA or during the early part. Especially if i smoke it it tends to reduce the intensity of the roll. Vaporizing isn't as bad, but i like to keep bud for the come down more when i'm rolling.

I love weed with low doses of benzo such as 0.5mgs of klonopin, or 0.5mgs of xanax, and you just have a very chill high.

My other favorate is weed+ nitrous, and you get crazy head rushes. I'd go though 72 bulbs of whippets in one smoking session sometimes.

-PLUR

Xanax 2-4 mg (in two doses) + low dose codeine 60-80 mg... Relaxes both body and mind and there's zero anxiety or "weird feelings." :D

Weed goes great with everything, and is generally safe with pretty much any combo (unlike alcohol, gotta love our system)

For me personally there is so many combos I cant decide which I like more.

Personally a benzo such as klonopin or xanax, at low doses, while smoking is just incredible. Such a clear headed anxiety free high....I love it (which is why i been smokin all night, ha ha..)

Also smoking with mdma creates a CRAZY increase in the mdma high, sometimes unbelievable how much of an effect it can have. Im sure tons of people know what im talking about.

Also I enjoy smoking while drinking alcohol, but if im a bit TOO wasted and smoke alot I find I start spinnin a little bit, so a lower amount of weed is smoked, and all is great :)

you already mentioned my favourite two ..weed+mdma or xanax.. or, even better, weed+mdma then on comedown xanax+weed :)

Weed helps to ease and boost pretty much any tryptamine/phenethylamine, in my experience. The visuals and weird cognitions start coming in earlier and tend to get more intense, but the weed helps with some of the aches. Only problem is double dry-mouth.

But best combo with weed? Heroin goes good with anything.

MArijuana is an enhancer drug for everything it seems.

My favorite combo would be oxycontin+weed or Buprenorphine+weed.
Basically any opiate,lol.