• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best combo drug with weed...

im all about strong opiates and weed combo.

although i do like the anxiety free fucked up benzo+weed high as well.

Wow not one person's mentioned alcohol. For me If I'm drinkin I'm smokin. But I guess that can be said about anything :)

I agree that opiates and weed are pretty great too but the bud alcohol mix is pure win

i would love to get on the benzo + weed combo right now actually.. especially considering ope's have absolutely no effect whatsoever on me, at least until this time next year :(

I used to love smoking after having some beers or after a night out at a bar where I didn't drink so much that I was very drunk and going to get sick.

When I used opiates I also loved the combo of a low dose of Oxy or even a moderate dose of codeine and smoking herb. Opiates can be VERY addictive for some people so keep that in mind.

I loved to smoke herb while on LSD but I know not everyone likes this combo so try it out for yourself.

I thought I'd enjoy it on shrooms but it just made things confusing, dark, and not enjoyable but I'd inhaled some nitrous too.

I thought I'd enjoy it on shrooms but it just made things confusing, dark, and not enjoyable but I'd inhaled some nitrous too.

i always get this sensation from shrooms, with or without weed. in my experience, weed kicks up the effects of any other drug i use it with, so maybe that's what's going on.

not to say that i don't like shrooms, but for me they aren't very euphoric and "happy."

I never get really anything from smoking on LSD

I dont notice any new visuals, body high, absolutlely nothing.

I only smoke because, well, i like the act of smoking weed.

But im surprised a few people said that it was there favorite weed drug combo

Give me some xanax and weed and ill smoke so fucking much, listening to bonethugs and feel absolute peace...

I've only experienced combining oxycodone and weed, and I don't do painkillers anymore because I only did them because I had them. The one time I combined the two, I was wishing I had weed all the other times I've done it, because the nodding and euphoria is great with the weed high. The thing is, I never really mix drugs with weed often because my friends and I only find ourselves doing something else besides weed because we don't have it.

i like to snort any oxy (anywhere from 40-80mg, depending on how much cash i have.=D) with fat bowl or a blunt. cocaine and weed are good too, preferably crack. but you can't use a lot of rock, just enough to sprinkle it on top of the bud. roll it up in a blunt and... you know what to do. good high.

I can't take Shrooms or lsd without green. It helps lead into a good pleasant trip, as long as you know what you're getting yourself into lol.

Ex and weed is a given. I also love to snort 2 or 4 lines of coke after an entire blunt OMG the rush is like the pssshhhh you hear when the ocean is coming onto shore. Xanax and weed makes me retarded so idk about that. Oh nitrous and weed is good too, its like giggle heaven. I think my personal favorite though would be 2 shots of liqour ( just enough to get tipsy ), and a whole blunt while peaking on an excellent roll. Gaaazzooookss :))

i like to have a lung full of nos then straight arfter have a big fat cone..also smokeing weed on E is the best but you smoke and smoke and smoke and smoke so when i take E i make sure i only have a gram or 2 or i just ennd up wasteing the weed wich i really regret in the morning :p

i like to have a lung full of nos then straight arfter have a big fat cone..also smokeing weed on E is the best but you smoke and smoke and smoke and smoke so when i take E i make sure i only have a gram or 2 or i just ennd up wasteing the weed wich i really regret in the morning :p

LOL exactly when your rollin you just wanna keep smoking more and more, but gotta make sure you at least have a G for the next day.

Smokin a blunt on the comedown with some homies who you just rolled with is always such a good expierience %)