• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best combo drug with weed...

2C-B with weed is impeccable. With some psychedelics I find myself smoking weed just because I smoke weed, but with 2C-B it really interacts well. It increased my music appreciation and amplified the body high. Weed and heroin go great together as well.
I smoke like a fiend when I'm on acid. I don't find myself feeling it much, but I really enjoy the ritual.

It always depends on your Weed- and 'Other-Taken-Drug'-Tolerance. For example: Shrooms in combination with weed is often not as nice as it is for someone who has a weed tolerance from smoking weed every day... It's also the same with alcohole and weed or MDMA and weed...

From some one with little weed tolerance I've found it can really help the mdma peak kick in. I dont usually do it though because I like mdma just fine by itself

My personal favourite, weed and diazepam. An if I feel a bit cheeky, a beer or two. Though I'm not promoting beer and diazepam. Can be lethal if fooled about with.

Always nice to take 4 5mgs of diazepam, then when I'm feeling nice and chilled, have a fat joint. The diazepam takes away any anxious feelings I get from smoking weed and compliments the effects wonderfully. Then as I say, I'f I want to add a nice little topper to it, I'l have a bottle of beer or 3. Though after the beer, it's normally nap time. aha.

My personal favourite, weed and diazepam. An if I feel a bit cheeky, a beer or two. Though I'm not promoting beer and diazepam. Can be lethal if fooled about with.

Always nice to take 4 5mgs of diazepam, then when I'm feeling nice and chilled, have a fat joint. The diazepam takes away any anxious feelings I get from smoking weed and compliments the effects wonderfully. Then as I say, I'f I want to add a nice little topper to it, I'l have a bottle of beer or 3. Though after the beer, it's normally nap time. aha.

I like the way you think.

Strong opiates... nothing better. Oxys, morphine, heroin... you may have a broken leg, a massive debt, your spouse or significant other screaming at you to clean the house or something... and you just wouldnt mind.

Hahah Amen brother! Opiates and smoke beautiful Indica strain buds is just amazing, sadly I take oxycodone everyday but I also really enjoy smoking a nice beautiful spliff at the end of the day and fall asleep in a comfortable lazy haze.

i wanna take the meth rush , followed by mdma euphoria , then somehow the sedation on opiates , and the minset of weed . thatd be fun lol opiexstameed ?

This for 6 hours. Sounds fucking AMAZING.

Although my vote goes for Opiates. I can't seem to do any kind of stimulant while smoking weed or vice versa. I have to make a commitment during the day as to which one I would rather do all night. I've tried smoking after doing various substances like coke, meth, MDMA and the like and found everything but the MDMA combo to just be completely and utterly unpleasant. Weed gives me too much of depressant feeling so it kinda throws me off of my high horse so to speak when I combine any of these two. MDMA was alright but I only like doing it while im dropping off of the plateau. On the other hand i absolutely love opiates and ganja. Before I moved out of my parents house (or before I actually started having to pay for anything besides drugs I should say -__- ) I was doing 50-200mg of either IR Morphine Sulfate or Oxycontin (Intranasally) and smoking .5-2g of chronic everyday with no intention of stopping. The feeling is incomparable imo. The opiates would give me an intense rush of euphoria and an unparalleled body high and the weed increased these effects exponentially whilst also giving me more of a head high and mellowing me out even more than the opiates.

:) I use smoking weed and my Prescribed Percocet I have been in pain for 20 years now with 3 types of Arthritis. Been smoking for 20 years when I was younger I smoked to get High, but now I smoke to take the pain away. Times are Changing.:)

I enjoy a gram of MDMA along with a couple of grams of some banging ganja! Tastes beautiful to smoke ;). But then again, everything tastes beautiful on E!

weed combos well with anything from my experience. I would have to say that opiates combo the best though. I don't care for the opiate buzz by itself but combo it with good weed and it becomes a very euphoric trip. Smoking weed on the comedown from any psychedelic or mdma usually brings me right back into the peak for awhile.

Potentiating cannabis with passionflower/MAOIs?

Just like you use MAOIs to potentate LSD or as used in ayahuasca, would it be possible to potentate cannabis with passionflower (a mild MAOI)? If anybody has any experience with this, I'd love to know.

No.

First off, MAOI's are nothing to use lightly, as they turn some normally safe compounds into extremely dangerous ones.

Secondly, the active components in marijuana are not broken down by MAO's, so MAOIs would not potentiate them.

That is not to say that using a MOAI + Cannabis is not gonna result in another kind of experience then cannabis alone.
It does "work", whatever that means. I like it sometimes, but it's more stoning and sedating, imo.

That is not to say that using a MOAI + Cannabis is not gonna result in another kind of experience then cannabis alone.
It does "work", whatever that means. I like it sometimes, but it's more stoning and sedating, imo.

Stoning meaning like psychedelic?