• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Lorazepam (10 mg)

My first time EVER taking benzos, I had like 5 mg of the sublingual tablets before my high school prom.

My buddy gave them to me, and at the time, I remember thinking they weren't working so I kept running to the bathroom to take more.

In retrospect, I remember absolutely NOTHING from that night.

Ativan is not very sedating like other benzos so it's hard to tell when you've had too much...

I agree with lorazepam being one of the most amnesic benzos. It's strange because it's the least sedating one I've tried.

I've taken over 6mg with zero benzo tolerance and felt almost completely sober apart from the lack of anxiety. Yeah, benzos have a tendency to skull fuck your ability to gauge sobriety to begin with, but none of my sober friends could tell I was on anything before I told them.

Hmm, I take ativan for insomnia. It's never really much of a feel thing, or a good rec drug at all. It works though. It also kills anxiety well, but the overall effect is quite subtle as i was able to work on my car--replacing a transmission while on 3-4mg of it. It's slightly amnesic, but nowhere near the xanax, or klonopin blackouts i've experienced...ativan just slightly hazes my memory or makes me forget small things, while kpins can take a day away from you.

It only really makes me sleepy when I take it before bed, otherwise i'll stay up days on it. That's kinda paradoxical, but really depends on what I'm doing and have still to get done. For me it works, and I'm glad that i'm scripted it over kpins valiums or xanax--at least for what I use it for.

my first time ever taking a benzo i took 3mg of lorazepam in 12 grade and i didnt really notice anything besides my balance being alittle off when walking. Then i sit at my desk and im not sure if i was asleep or just didnt remember anything that just happened but apparently i did something to piss off my friend. Never found out what i did though.

I was never into benzo's but i took 4 1mg lorazepams and ended seeing doubles and acting drunk, not my type of "high"

Quick question...can lorazepam be smoked like you would with oxy on tinfoil? I don't smoke pills, I think it's a waste and I'm sober. I'm just curious

I remember taking 5+5mg - i don't remember anything else; my significant other informs me of my goobledegoop but it's a total blank till I woke up the next day, was a waste of tablets and I don't relish the idea of having no idea what I am doing.