Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Lorazepam (10 mg)

schreit

Greenlighter
another incident from me :)

i took ten pills(10mg)

effects was like this:

i saw different colored-sized "light clouds" moving freely in the air.
i could touch them and when i do it my hands color turns to the color of cloud which i play.
the clouds had been rising from a light source like lambs or headlights

i looked my monitor and see writings moving or curling.

i was frightened when i saw that my jacket's topside looks like a face and was turning to me. i wanted to be sure so looked again and it was keep moving.

when i looked mirror i saw my face looks like a beaten man. there were big purple spots on my face.

when close my eyes i was seeing very vivid colors and faces which look like came from picasso tables..

but i enjoyed all af these was happened because i had no nausea,dizziness or headache

while under the effects of the drug i wrote my expriences more detailed. but it is in turkish and i dont have enough english to translate it sorry :(

10mg lorazepam is a large dose, I'm surprised you can remember it at all. I've heard that it can cause zolpidem like hallucinatory effects, but I have never experienced them (I have with zolpidem though.) I guess I should try a higher dose nect time.

10mg lorazepam is a large dose, I'm surprised you can remember it at all. I've heard that it can cause zolpidem like hallucinatory effects, but I have never experienced them (I have with zolpidem though.) I guess I should try a higher dose nect time.

maybe i remember because i wrote before sleep. and i forgot to mention about that i can't remember last 2 days. i tried to remember which day what i did but it messed up :D

i really love lorazepam it's starting to be more appealing then the xanax i used to get fuckit xanax is for blacking out and smoking mad weed, lorazepam is mad trippy and clear headed unlike xannys

ah silly me..

seemed like he meant he took ten 10mg pills.. i was like wtf?

I'm surprised you enjoyed this chemical as I found it to have very little recreational value. The amnesia was equal to or worst than alprolazam and is the main reason why I never take benzos. This pill is definite a wonder drug though if you are having an anxiety attack.

Interesting. Did you find any level of amnesia during your trip? 10mg lorazepam is a high dose even with a decent tolerance.

Quick question:
I got 2,5mg of lorazepam.
I can't remember the last time I took benzos (6 months ago? ) and even when I took them more often, this dose was light, but quite fun.
If you don't like lorazepam, than we have polar opposite feelings about it, so your advice probably won't help me.

The question:
How can I get the most of it?
Of course, sublingual ingestion, maybe 1 small beer (I don't like mixing larger amounts)... what then?
I can get some MJ, codeine and maybe some good grapefruit juice, if the dealer's in town ;)
What's your advice? How would each one affect the high?
pzdr

Last edited:
aha, lorazepam. shit's weird.

me and my friend ate a bunch of ativans one day and took videos of ourselves when we were high. neither of us remember anything, but the videos show me and him beating the shit out of eachother with boxing gloves (or doing as close to this as we could while we were falling into walls and shit.) it sounded like i thought i was the ruler of black people, and he was the ruler of white people, and thus, we had beef. (im black btw.)

a few weeks later my friend ate some ativan and woke up with no pants and his garbage can full of piss. haahahha wtf.

Don't believe it

another incident from me :)

i took ten pills(10mg)

effects was like this:

i saw different colored-sized "light clouds" moving freely in the air.
i could touch them and when i do it my hands color turns to the color of cloud which i play.
the clouds had been rising from a light source like lambs or headlights

i looked my monitor and see writings moving or curling.

i was frightened when i saw that my jacket's topside looks like a face and was turning to me. i wanted to be sure so looked again and it was keep moving.

when i looked mirror i saw my face looks like a beaten man. there were big purple spots on my face.

when close my eyes i was seeing very vivid colors and faces which look like came from picasso tables..

but i enjoyed all af these was happened because i had no nausea,dizziness or headache

while under the effects of the drug i wrote my expriences more detailed. but it is in turkish and i dont have enough english to translate it sorry :(

I don't believe a word of this. Anyone that's taken lorazepam (Ativan) knows that you'll be unconscious in a dreamless sleep for days with a 10mg. dose. I saw a guy in jail having a gran maul seizure and fighting the Screws booted up with 5mgs. He was out for 24hrs. Maybe the person posting this had something less than full strength. I took 10mg. years ago, not knowing what the effects would be. Woke up with a crashed, brand new Volvo with a state trooper banging on my window. Worse things happened later when I got an Rx for Ativan. Stay away from it.%)

He might have been mistaken about the dosage, but man...Ativan is creepy for me. Mildly hallucinogenic at any dose.

I'm getting some ativan soon, all the reports i read seem to have weird hallucinatory effects. Having tried xanax and valium this sure looks interesting.

^The Ambien-like effects really only work for some people and not others, as far as I can tell.

Wow, I would definitely take less next time. 1mg or 2mg is a much more ideal dose in my opinion.