Bluelight

Thread: I had sex with a married woman. Bad?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I had sex with a married woman. Bad? 
    Ok, so broke up with this Latina I was seeing and was down. Sitting at the bar at Ruby Tuesday for dinner and hooked up with this cute southern belle. Got the number, met at a club Saturday night. Ended up having some great, great great sex only she told me just a few minutes ago that she is married but doesn't want to break up with him and hurt his feelings. She still wants to meet with me this weekend. She is trying to have her freedom w/o hurting her husband's feelings. Also, she says he is very verbally abusive and punches his fist in walls and stuff like that. I don't feel bad about seeing her after finding out about her husband. Do you really think this is wrong? It sure does not feel wrong to me.

2. Collapse Details
    Fbgm 
    Quote Originally Posted by K12 View Post
    Also, she says he is very verbally abusive and punches his fist in walls and stuff like that.
    This is probably just bullshit to make you feel better about it, and whether or not it is true shouldn't really matter. Watch out for manipulation, yo.
    Nah, it's not wrong, only if you feel bad really. Though it may be bad for your physical well-being if the dude finds out or catches you.

3. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Electronic Music Discussion
    Would you have slept with her had you known she was married to begin with?

Last edited by Noodle; 24-08-2010 at 22:07. Reason: > typo <

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by linked View Post
    This is probably just bullshit to make you feel better about it, and whether or not it is true shouldn't really matter. Watch out for manipulation, yo.
    Nah, it's not wrong, only if you feel bad really. Though it may be bad for your physical well-being if the dude finds out or catches you.
    yeah. supposedly the hubby is into toughman competitions so i could see how the punching walls fits his character. she was with a friend of hers at the club saturday and i had one of my boyz with me. she was a little drunk and even paid for the room at the marriot and her gf wanted to get a room with my boy but he said she was way too heavy. anyway, this chicks pager went off every 3or 4 minutes but she left it in her car. later found out the hubby paged her about 80 or so times during the night. freaky. i was with her until about 5am. she's definitely manipulative and flirty but seems like she hasn't had too much good lovin in a while.

she can't think this situation is too wrong... i mean, her gf knows about it. the pager is goin off constantly. did a search online and verified she is married. what i thought WAS ODD was that she had to leave the marriot at 5am to get a little sleep so she could attend sunday afternoon church services. she told me she was going to tell hubby that she was too drunk to drive, and simply passed out at one of her gf's "friends" houses.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Would you have slept with her had you knownw she was married to begin with?
    Beleive it or not, I am not a home-wrecker.

6. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    I feel you. ...just curious is all.

I had to respectfully decline this hot young Domincan girl's advances because I knew she was married.

*dat ass*

7. Collapse Details

she told me she was going to tell hubby that she was too drunk to drive, and simply passed out at one of her gf's "friends" houses.
    Haha, god damn. Not sure how long this can last with this flaky kind of alibi, he's likely to realise after a few weeks of her passing-out all over the place.
    In terms of risk assessment, it has to be considered that if your relationship with her is gonna go on, then he will at some point find out. When that happens, might want to skip town for a few nights, in case he goes into some roid rage frenzy.

8. Collapse Details

Don't get me wrong because I am an atheist but if you believe in god then you are toying a with a major sin. Now that being said, I think that if this girl is down to fuck you without telling you that she is married? I say use her like the slut she is. Sucks for the husband but he shouldn't have married a ho...

9. Collapse Details

This is bad news IMO. Stay away.

10. Collapse Details

wasn't wrong for you to start with since you didn't know. possibly its morally okay to continue. i personally would quit seeing the woman though. the fact that her husband is a bad ass with a temper problem would scare the fuck out of me. my advice: stay away.

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    yes, bad.

12. Collapse Details

You're gonna get your head kicked in.

13. Collapse Details

Be careful and be smart about it. If both are you are just trying to have a good time, then why not? Just don't get too attached because in the end, she's probably going to stay with her husband, at least for now I'd say.

14. Collapse Details

Its all good. Fuck it, ya know. She doesnt belong to anybody. Sure, shes married, but that doesnt mean she has to do what her husband says. Obviously he isnt meeting HIS end of the deal if she feels the need to go out and find a guy to fuck. So, badluck to him, but he could have avoided this if he was a better husband. Woman dont cheat for no reason, and you may aswell reap the rewards of this situation instead of some other guy.

15. Collapse Details

Yeah well like i said, woman, or men infact, dont cheat for no reason. That reason GENERALLY has something to do with there partner, lacking in some way.

Her body, she can do what she wants with it.

16. Collapse Details

i'm not worried about the hubby. maybe i should be. she has told me some crazy stories. imo, she seems very secure and outgoing like she has control in the relationship. the morning she came home after he was paging her all night he got so angry when she finally came home that he punched the wall - A G A I N - she said it's ok, he is a landscaper so he is also good at fixing walls. also said she is not interested in sex with him. she told me that he can't "tame" her - whatever that means.

anyway, she lives a good 30 miles from me and will drive up again this saturday, alone this time, w/o her gf. planning on staying at my pad - but she has to leave by 1 am. this feels weird, seriously. like, ok, she is coming up... from 9 pm to 1 am, then she has to drive back. i don't really know her. the only thing i'm expecting is another awesome rabbit session.

However, now i know she is married. she told me she had sex with some other dude a couple months ago, her hubby is abusive, she is not interested in him, she doesn't want a divorce because she doesn't want to hurt him, etc. I guess the best way to describe this situation is awkward.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by badandwicked View Post
    You're gonna get your head kicked in.
    ah, so the truth comes out. after all that pro-feminine EQUALITY emotion you displayed on the men - women - Equal thread, you really do like the aggressive, macho, violent, dominant guys.

18. Collapse Details

^ What?

19. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=K12;8706609]
    ah, so the truth comes out. after all that pro-feminine EQUALITY emotion you displayed on the men - women - Equal thread, you really do like the aggressive, macho, violent, dominant guys.
    Lol I'm a guy, and i consider myself to be the macho & aggressive one in my relationships. I prefer my men to be quite passive and feminine, a lot like how you sound in fact. If you ever get tired of fucking this married women PM me x

20. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Lets' try to remain civil.

Any further baiting, reactive responding to such, and rudeness will be removed from here on out.

21. Collapse Details

i'm not worried about the hubby. maybe i should be. she has told me some crazy stories. imo, she seems very secure and outgoing like she has control in the relationship. the morning she came home after he was paging her all night he got so angry when she finally came home that he punched the wall - A G A I N - she said it's ok, he is a landscaper so he is also good at fixing walls. also said she is not interested in sex with him. she told me that he can't "tame" her - whatever that means.

anyway, she lives a good 30 miles from me and will drive up again this saturday, alone this time, w/o her gf. planning on staying at my pad - but she has to leave by 1 am. this feels weird, seriously. like, ok, she is coming up... from 9 pm to 1 am, then she has to drive back. i don't really know her. the only thing i'm expecting is another awesome rabbit session.

However, now i know she is married. she told me she had sex with some other dude a couple months ago, her hubby is abusive, she is not interested in him, she doesn't want a divorce because she doesn't want to hurt him, etc. I guess the best way to describe this situation is awkward.
    Get a hotel room? Pay for it in cash.

If you're going to be having sex with someone who is married to someone who gets angry like that I would not bring them to where you live.

It's not your fault you didn't know she was married to begin with but I wouldn't have made plans for a 2nd tryst since her husband sounds angry, mean, abusive, and potentially violent and u said you're not a homewrecker?

22. Collapse Details

i dont think its wrong, idk if i wouldve made moreplans to hang out just because it would suck if you got hurt in the long run, and also since her husband seems like a scary dude and if he found out and found out who you were that would be realllly shitty for you. I definatly dont think your a homewrecker or anything becuase you dont know the guy, so its her own fault for the whole situation, you had no idea she was married until after you guys hooked up. but your probably a great guy, and thast why she wants to see you to get a break from her abusive husband.

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by amandmang View Post
    I definatly dont think your a homewrecker or anything becuase you dont know the guy, so its her own fault for the whole situation, you had no idea she was married until after you guys hooked up. but your probably a great guy, and thast why she wants to see you to get a break from her abusive husband.
    So if I steal from someone and they're a stranger it's okay because I don't know them? Huh. That's a new one...

Oh and, it can't be her fault for the situation. No matter what, it comes down to him. He's the one making the decisions, isn't he? He decided to cheat, therefore it's his fault. He is the only person responsible for his actions, not her, no matter what she may have done in the past.

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by User Name Here View Post
    So if I steal from someone and they're a stranger it's okay because I don't know them? Huh. That's a new one...

Oh and, it can't be her fault for the situation. No matter what, it comes down to him. He's the one making the decisions, isn't he? He decided to cheat, therefore it's his fault. He is the only person responsible for his actions, not her, no matter what she may have done in the past.
    Ummm? Ever heard the saying it 'takes 2 to tango'.

Its completely HER fault though, if anything bad comes of this. Shes the one whos married, not the OP. Shes the one who decided to cheat, not him. Shes the one who bent over, not him.

To me, this situation is fine. A marriage is a relationship between 2 people who love each other. Now, obviously she doesnt love this husband of hers, otherwise she wouldnt be cheating. So, they are therefore not 'married'. Sure, maybe legally they are, but not emotionally.

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Man I cant believe all this.. I reckon it's totally wrong.

Someone posted "it's her body, she can do what she wants" - i dont believe that at all, once your married, she belongs to him, and he belongs to her. Not anyone else, thats the point of marriage. Otherwise it's just a party where you put rings on each others' fingers, nothing more.

You didnt know, but it's not right, regardless.. thing is you dont know the full story, the whole side. She's gonna tell you whatever she can to make you feel okay about it and get what she wants.

I wouldnt go there. I know if i had a wife and someone banged her, theyd really want to have life insurance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast