• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3c-bz

Looked it up and its extremely weak with wildly varying effects. Doesn't sound to great to me.

Hasn't there been trip reports written about some of the 3C family of phenethylamines? I'll see if i can hunt them down.

ohh, from what i have gatherd from the internet it looked pretty good

ohh, from what i have gatherd from the internet it looked pretty good

Do you mean the qualitative comments on it in PIHKAL, which don't make it look that promising at all, or are there other reports of it floating around somewhere?

you know the 3Cs are amphetamines right?
i thought theyre just stims for the most part..
rather than psychedelic amphetamines like the DOx

LSDMDMA&8699717 said:
you know the 3Cs are amphetamines right?
i thought theyre just stims for the most part..
rather than psychedelic amphetamines like the DOx

Yeah, reports I've seen of 3C-P (Which seems like the only one people have actually done) it's pretty stimmy for the most part.

There is a BnD thread for 3C-P on here, and it looks less than interesting. I doubt 3C-BZ will prove anymore interesting than this or any of the hundreds of stimulants floating about these days.

There are only so many different ways you can force yourself awake and find that interesting...

ohh, well from what i saw, the were psychedelics? sothere just stims? if so im not interested

yes.
3C-anything is an amphetamine
3C-P was jsut a stim when shulgin and others tested it.
this looks to be no exception.
and BTW, for your location, you misspelled cabinet.

After reading that entry, I think this one looks like it could be decent at least, if not plain good for some. I'm not going to seek it out though.

this looks interesting... though i doubt it will ever surface outside very limited circles (im thinking good friends of highly skilled chemists)

not sure if i would ever try it though, anything over 12h of tripping always seems too much for my mind to handle