• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

fuckin' morphine withdrawal

TokinDerrick

Bluelighter
man, I don't think I've ever had a withdrawal this annoying. normally with heroin withdrawal and stuff, its a lot of pain and runny nose. well, this time I've been doing morphine, tons of it, daily for about 3 months and I ran out of my script early this month so I'm sitting here with the worst itchy, watery eyes. they burn so bad, and hard to keep open and stuff. and the tip of my nose feels like someone punched the shit out of it, or theres a giant pimple in it when really theres nothing visibly wrong with it. I do have some pains, but the itchy/watery eyes is something Ive never experienced before with other opiates during withdrawal, and its pretty annoying. I've been keeping the pain at bay by using old cottons (I know this is terrible, but I will be in full hell if I don't do that at least)

btw, this was just a bitching thread. there is no questions or anything.

Slowdive: That's not what he means, lol, it's much less glamorous. He's talking about trying to extract leftover dope from cottons used to filter solution.

This is pretty interesting to me man. I never would've thought that the wd's would be that different. Morphine isn't really my thing though, it's fun, but too much of a bitch to prepare. You're saying they're worse right. Were you just taking the Morphine orally, or were you shooting it? I'm praying you don't get the fever from using the cottons if that makes you feel any better

Slowdive: That's not what he means, lol, it's much less glamorous. He's talking about trying to extract leftover dope from cottons used to filter solution.

This is pretty interesting to me man. I never would've thought that the wd's would be that different. Morphine isn't really my thing though, it's fun, but too much of a bitch to prepare. You're saying they're worse right. Were you just taking the Morphine orally, or were you shooting it? I'm praying you don't get the fever from using the cottons if that makes you feel any better
Clearly shooting if he has cottons. I'm kinda surprised the wd's would be different also, but I've never been through them from anything except diladid.

Lol. Ok. I thought it was someone just misspelling Oxycontin again.

I have seen "Oxycotton" many many times.

At least you have some oxycodone to keep most of the discomfort at bay.

I never said I had oxycodone, because I dont. I'd be just dandy right now if I did.

and yes, I've noticed there are differences to the withdrawal depending on what opiate you've been using (the withdrawal will just be normal run of the mill symptoms if you've been using any and all opiates to stay high).

but I've noticed, like with oxycodone only withdrawal I get BAD anxiety, and my tongue's taste buds get all swollen and weird.

with heroin only its mostly pain, diarrhea, and runny nose.

and with this last run of morphine I"ve noticed the itchy/watery eyes for the first time. it also feels like someone punched my nose, or there is a pimple in there, which there isn't. something else I've never came across.

other than that, my only other symptoms are runny nose, and slight pain, the pain not so much because I"m doing cotton washes which I'm scared I will get sick. but I'm a junky, and don't want to feel like this right now.

Just a thought, and I understand you don't want to waste a single mg in your situation, but you could plug the washes. I don't know if you've ever had cotton fever, but believe me you don't want to. And while you're already going through wd's must be even worse.

I've still got a bunch of goo also from my MS contin's. I did plan on plugging that. just sucking goo and all up into a needless leur lock syringe and squirt it up there. you think it will still get absorbed from the gel that way, or do I have to eat it to get through the gel.

now, its the gel saved up from 60 of the 30mg ABG contin's. so I'm guessing I should at least feel decent from that at least 2-3 times.

I would think it would absorb fine, but that's not from personal experience. Actually there might be quite a bit more morph in there than you think. I have the goo off of some of the big blue time release 100's and when I ate it off of about a half dozen of those I felt it pretty well. Those are big pills with a shit load of gunk and it's a bitch to get it all out when you shoot them though.

well, I survived on sticking morphine goo up my ass for a few days. friday I was told by my doctor to go ahead and take double my IR meds (little does she know I didn't have any) so if I would've taken them normally I would'e been due on wednesday, so I figure by her telling me to double the IR meds that I'd be out by today, so I called and there is a script thee waiting for me to pick it up. and its supposed to be the 30mg IR morphine this time, my SR dose is already 30mg.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to go up to the 30mg IR or stick with the 15mg IR's and go up to the 60mg SR's. but I know if I would've went with the increase in the SR's I would'n't have gotten anything today because I'm supposed to still have a bunch of the 30's left and they would've just told me to double those.

either way, I should have 100# 30mg IR morphine in about an hour. :)

ah, sweet relief. just did a 60mg shot.

is it correct that 64mg/ml in room temp water is the most that will fit in there?

either way, I should have 100# 30mg IR morphine in about an hour. :)

Nothing better than being a dependent and then picking up a script is there?

Ugh I can't wait for my refill on Thursday. Hydrocodone just isn't helping these tramadol w/d that much.

well, I ended up actually getting 120# 30mg IR morphine. .. roxane brand 54 262 imprint.

powder down fine, and about 1.6ML of water comes back with righton 1ML back
so now I just want to know if I'm right by thinking that the solubility of morphine in room temp water is 60mg/ml.

its amazing how the day could've started off so shitty feeling for me, woke up at 4:50am this moning telling myself that I was gonna have to wait until wednesday. well, I said fuck that, woke up. plugged every bit of my morphine goo from my 30mg SR morphine, and made the phone call to ask for a refill. they did it, but they were supposed to anywayz because she told me to take double my dose of the IR's until I ran out. and after 180mg done IV in three shots and some herb being burned I feel great and am even noddn.

my walgreens needs to get more of the Luer Lock rigs so I can take a multiple ML shots. oh well, I should be happy that my walgreens will even sell me rigs with no hassle.