• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

diphenhydramine as a downer

in highscool I think I used to take like 20 or about two tubes of dramamine And if your able to force yourself to stay awake (VERY HARD) u hallucinate but don't realize you actually are. crazyness. just reminded me of that...

in highscool I think I used to take like 20 or about two tubes of dramamine And if your able to force yourself to stay awake (VERY HARD) u hallucinate but don't realize you actually are. crazyness. just reminded me of that...
Diphehydramine will do the same, took a whole bunch once because I had to do a weekend in jail and wanted to sleep it away. HUGE mistake.

they make me tired yet unable to sleep at any dose. Except when I took 400mg once, felt like I couldn't walk, passed out for two hours and woke up feeling normal.

I don't enjoy it, all it does is make me tired. I had 100mgs of DPH injected into my arm by a paramedic once, that made for an interesting ambulance ride.

I don't enjoy it, all it does is make me tired. I had 100mgs of DPH injected into my arm by a paramedic once, that made for an interesting ambulance ride.

injected dph, ouch!i bet it burned like a bitch and made the ambulance ride pretty freaky8o.