Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Walking on sunshine ( Computer duster )

EyesSizeOfTheMoon

Bluelighter
You know its funny because duster is one of the things you would try first before actually getting your hands on illegal stuff since its in a lot of stores, but it was my last thing I tried (apart from pot, coke, E, dxm, acid,etc). I was kind of scared actually LOL cause like even though the rest of my friends in the car were huffing it I kept hesitating to put the damn thing in my mouth and pull the trigger.

Anyways after that I really liked it and I remember this one time my friend and I went into the store and found the last bottle of duster available. We grabbed it and right there in the aisle my friend huffed it twice. I got it next and only took one long hit, put it back, and continued walking.

This time doing it was the strongest it ever hit me ( the other times I took baby hits not wanting to get that nasty taste in my mouth ). As we were walking out of the aisle I got that WAH WAH WAH sound like the whole world was vibrating. Now I know what that chick addicted to duster on intervention was talking about when she said it was like walking on sunshine. Every step I took the floor beneath me jiggled and vibrated like I was walking on water. I called my friend out who was walking mindlessly, drooling all over himself and screamed "Hey I'm Jesus now!!!! I'm walking on water!" and this guy looking at hallmark cards gave me this weird look xD.

My vision kind of looked like a tunnel almost. The center of my vision felt real and the rest of it up until the periphery that was vibrating in waves felt useless and fake. It kind of made me have to pay attention to my balance even more. The downside to duster is that it only lasts like 3 or 4 minutes before you go back to normal. Plus with all the chemicals in it im sure it kills your brain cells with out a doubt. This never happened to me because I tend to always remember what happens no matter how fucked up i am on any drug but my friend tells me he completely blacks out and has a vision of being somewhere else. That being said never drive under the influence with this stuff. I have experience in that department and it did not end well -____-

Moderator's Note:

Inhalants are the most dangerous type of drugs. One use can cause sudden death or permanent brain damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
For fuck sake, just don't. It's a stupid thing to do. Just use nitrous oxide because:

1. It's WAY safer
2. It has no where near as many negative side effects
3. It's WAY more fun (IMO)
4. You may actually get something out of it.

I've used duster a handful of times and all those times were periods in my life where I didn't give a fuck about anything. I was well aware of the possible consequences of abusing such a substance, but I did it anyway because I had a self destructive attitude. Inhalants are the ultimate self destructive drug.

My god...well in your other posts you were talking about smoking pills and yelling at a mod so I guess this isn't really surprising.

For fuck sake, just don't. It's a stupid thing to do. Just use nitrous oxide because:

1. It's WAY safer
2. It has no where near as many negative side effects
3. It's WAY more fun (IMO)
4. You may actually get something out of it.

I've used duster a handful of times and all those times were periods in my life where I didn't give a fuck about anything. I was well aware of the possible consequences of abusing such a substance, but I did it anyway because I had a self destructive attitude. Inhalants are the ultimate self destructive drug.

For real - all duster is, is nitrous plus a whole bunch of other shit that's so bad for you, so if you want to experience it that badly, just use whipped cream instead.

For real - all duster is, is nitrous plus a whole bunch of other shit that's so bad for you, so if you want to experience it that badly, just use whipped cream instead.

Nah I stopped. I went through some horrible shit with that including fighting with my friends under the influence of that and what not so i didnt like how it affected us. Plus the fact that it had so many dirty chemicals was enough. This was like a year ago so you know

Man fuck air duster anyone who inhales that shit deserves a good kick in the nuts/twat. Vodka on the other hand tho shiiiiit mayne.

^^ Yeah instead of killing your lungs lets find an alternative and kill our liver LOL.

Drugs in general kill you in one way or the other so it doesnt matter what your using. Though duster is bad ill give you that

Hydro/fluoro carbons fuck up way more than your lungs man, and yeah I realize what I'm doing to my liver :\

^I was referring to flyingsquirrel's post, sorry bout that.
I'm just just kinda curious about it, not like I would make a habit of it. Hell I've been hearing about this shit for years and haven't got around to doing it yet. Mostly because it seems that if it really got you high instead of just making you feel weird everyone I know would be on it. And they aren't.

^It definitely gets you high, it's just that the negatives outweigh the positives for most people and it's not something they're willing to repeat or at least use frequently.

^^Sorta what I figured. I never would do datura again, but I'm glad I tried it once. Not that anyone would use the phrase "walking on sunshine" to describe that.

Duster, poppers, glue or good ole ether are just some pile of shit. Why would I want to corrode my nerve-tissue with industrial solvents for some shitty high that doesn't last more than a few minutes? I don't get it. Maybe tempting for teenagers who cannot lay their hands on more interesting substances. I actually know people who paid for this stupid habit with permanent damage to their brains, manifesting itself in weird brain-zaps, foggy mind, attention span < 3 seconds, even slurred speach...

I'm pretty sure this shit made me a little dumber after doing it.

Don't do it, not worth it at all.

I'm just just kinda curious about it, not like I would make a habit of it. Hell I've been hearing about this shit for years and haven't got around to doing it yet. Mostly because it seems that if it really got you high instead of just making you feel weird everyone I know would be on it. And they aren't.

Although this doesn't happen extremely often, you can die from even on hit of duster. Aside from the lack of oxygen, you are putting so many bad chemicals in your body which can cause seizures, heart problems, lung problems, kidney/liver damage, etc.

The main cause of death with nitrous abuse is lack of oxygen because someone falls asleep with a mask on their face or they hold their breath too long. All the other bodily issues which I mentioned are drastically reduced, (if not non-existent) with nitrous, unless of course you are a very heavy abuser.

lol
thought you said duster

im fucking tired

datura is the only drug i would not do

Is that youtube video a parody of the southpark towelie inhales duster episode or is she for real