• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Post your rhymes, free-form poems, ANYTHING! :)

Life is but a dream,
So on Morpheus I lean.

First he gleans and then he schemes,
To show you heaven,
And then hell.

Daytime, it's beautiful out, a perfect 65 degrees, but i'm inside on the couch, in a chair, on the pot, it's time to brew another pot...time to walk the dog before I start to feel sorry, sorry as I am, I sure am sorry dog, i'll say I forgot, but I really didn't, goddamn is that the best I got?
I know what I need, I need a job, just don't know how it can go about getting got..the first step is hard when it hurts to walk, and it's hard to speak when your scared to talk, afraid to slip at the tongue, toss a word salad, you moronic cunt, wanna hear it backward? I'm afraid my hourglass is running out too soon, my sand has been replaced with toxic fumes, that run out fast as a mazda zoom zoom zoom. The sky is blue except for plumes of corporate ash and genitically modified poisionous mushroom fumes. They are people, they have rights, am I chopped liver? Who am I?
It's a scary thought that clouds my mind like fog after a rain in the summer, in the afternoon when a rainbow forms in the street. Where's my pot of gold, what's in it for me, me, me? Fuck you, and they too, you can't leave us feelin' blue, pay your dues, pay em now, or i'll call the cops to sic their hounds.
Well I think that's pretty damn sorry, the way you do, think not of others, just of you. That's the way sure as hell, step right up, step right up! And have me ring your bell. Ding ding ding we have a winner, get this man his chicken dinner...you better run son, run fast, be gone before he eats his gas, he'll be ready for another round, but this time with the jokers and the clowns gathered round, judging you judging me, judging everything they see. Fearing everything they hear, repelling everything they smell, numbing everything they feel, searching for a better deal.
Wait until that deal come round, and let that deal go down, so I can get my revenge , Clown.

It's time to walk the dog now really, if he had thumbs he'd probably kill me. Woe is me, woe is me, put a bullet in my knee, Mista Bawah, have you forgotten you debt to the Chinese?
Go then Jack Bauer, die for America's sins...for America's debt to china, repay it with your life so we can still enjoy this strife...this worthless paper, worthless coins, just hop on a train in Des Moines, and ride on clear to Baltimore, join the riots with the poor, burn their cops, and loot their shops, don't forget my Lemon Drops./

SILENT !!!!
I'll step up to the heavy weight. Get downed, like a pint on St' patties day. My mouth is holding the missing piece to your face.
I Get back up just like yesterday. Maybe today's the day I'll get away. Regardless alone ill stay. Thank god for family, all the other I love you's, were lies to me. My presence reveals this imagery. Flash floods have changed my faces topography. Another sickening glimpse of reality.
Now I apologies for the delay, In a black and white world,I still stray to gray. Knees confront this earth as I pray, and watch the less than adequate display.
I don't know a thing about parenting. But heres one thing that I can guarantee.
Your addiction to the adoption of failed philosophy. And your conviction to make changes to the monotony, when in reality it disassembles equality. Then Instills a relentless sickness, with the quickness and slickness to increase those statistics.
Making this process impossible with your warp-able inaugural. Interference has been called on you. Now I'm gonna run the interview. Because I feel, truth is long overdue. This line in the sand that was drawn for you, theres a strip mall there now, you gotta move. Option for punishment has been removed. Good work new age, now they control you.
While you sit back and diss old school tactics. Forecast says rain, as your practice becomes the catalyst. Times are changing with a rapidness. "Will someone fucking control that kid !" oh my bad you already did. I forgot, in your world definitions change, watch the words exchange, and then get rearranged. More like morphed and distorted, time has reported. In an attempt to push forward, its all been recorded. Obviously we cant afford it. But you're only opinion, comes from reporters.
Your media driven daze, plays a huge role in our decay. I won't just sit there, when fingers are pointed at me. I can clearly see the mistakes that I make, but the difference between us you see, I take responsibility. Own that shit and carry it, with hopes of the possibility. That Someday I'll be free of it. Then you can escape your own irresponsibility.

"Attention all spartan spectators, this your gonna wanna see"

Lost in a world of so called leaders and followers. A crumbling structure filled with dope fiends and squatters. To be honest its nothing but a costume contest. I refuse to become them so I'll keep wondering, I guess. A sense of security is, uninhabitable at best Thanks to the color chart, I can keep blending, into all sides of this life, even the pretending.
The act is no more than a habitual ritual, the natural progression of a troubled individual. Stuck somewhere in between the victims and the criminals. Still I stay true to a strict set of principles. Ignoring all the politics, deaf to the rabble, and ridiculousnes.
Your sub-priciples, have turned to abuse, and play no role in the life I choose. I keep myself defined by the right of truth. It brings pain thats fucking biblical. Produces beauty, thats unimaginable. Path of most resistance, not approved by the likes of you. Keep riding lies looking for that fountain of, fix the outside, is what you teach the youth.
Kids left with no one to look up to, violently being pushed threw by society as there morals dilute. To fast to grasp the tools they need to use. Promoting this facade, as happiness, is child abuse.
What the fuck is wrong with you? And theres still ones that cant believe i'm true, holding a birds eye view to what we do. And I'm the one that's confused?
Tattooed body, default being public view, and I have projection scars, that play the whole thing through. My mind's that land, that no one books a trip to.
Lost denial's luxuries many many years ago. Now life's viewed as an x rated video. Im talking snuf film, atrocities, shit no one should ever know. 1080p with an apocalyptic audio, capable of increasing your days cardio.
Now we may not have met yet, but i can be that, you can feel it. Making thighs wet. Or producing sweat, from the hatred. Honesty, keeps you waiting on my next line, contemplating, "What's the content?" With every word i write, you can feel the pressure augment.
The day I become your sentinel rest assured ill do more than protect. Hopefully you'll never have to see, what id do to levee your protection.
Strengthen our connection, as we pull up to an intersection.
Now left to you, as to what direction. Cause this relationship is pressing me.
I'm capable of spreading like the cure, or the infection. Time to roll your sleeves up I'm here for your injection. Don't bother fighting, it was created from affection. The apathy inside me has perfected this collection. Electing me, to be the one, closed down for inspection. To all the ones that feel alone, relax, release your tension. Theres enough of us in this trap, to have a world wide intervention.
Maybe when we get there, we'll be embraced by their good intentions.
Objection overruled by the wicked ones attending. They need to look around a bit there numbers are a dwindling. The formulation of a plot right now, could prevent and awful ending.
Lets all get our fucking heads together so we can begin transcending.

There is some wonderful writing in this thread !!!! Everyone keep it up!!!!!

Day To Day Shit....
I fucking live off coffee and cigarettes, to be honest i just don't give a shit , thats deff another lie, affirmed by my predisposition to cry. I claim to be emotionless when really I'm overrun by it. You all see a smile, but not whats inside, its just a mask i use to hide. I'm giving you what you want, now its up to you to conceive, in reality it has nothing to do with me. Over the years I've grown to see , that you don't want to know the real me. So i give you all a great facade, even though thats not my job. I shouldn't have to protect you, thats just what i tell myself, so ill protect me. Your reactions haven't necessarily been exemplary, but to my facade they've been praiseworthy. So now we land in the present, excluding the verb definition of it, because from what i see, this is not a gift, merely more weight for me to lift. And i know I'm not the only one, and I'm certainly no victim son, i actually don't have the patients for them, there luxury problems, there new scratched benz. You can leave your empty bags my friend, don't worry your bell boy will carry them. And when did i ask you for you're point of view? You people out here run your mouths, as if you have nothing to lose. You see were I'm from thats just the intro, now you've made a mistake, you better clench those fists, reach for that pistol, or skate. Whatever you choose, time has come to escalate. Theres another level to this game that you play, the parental controls are what kept you safe. It can be scary there its not a safe place, i can give you examples, there overt, in your face, undeniable evil !! How many women do you know that have been raped? One, two , three ? Wait i was still talking about the first woman and what she had to face, did nothing wrong just in the wrong place. These animals removed her innocence from its space. She cried out loud for you god, while the next man took his place. Where the fuck were you while her soal was displaced? Graphic images of what i could do to them so there payment is made. They even rape men, what never heard of jail gay, no one is safe! But I'd still like to see my blade, open they're face. Watch the blood flow, at a slow motion pace. Bloodbath the vengeance, to elevate the hate. The numbers were higher than the ones i just placed. My intro to hatred came at a rapid pace. The anger makes you capable of things you cant erase. The darkness gets thicker the faster you pace! So blind that conscience it will only get in your way. Have you ever seen someones head pop post opinion escape? Shouldn't open your mouth when you don't know who your talking about, that smile you see can change easily. We live in a zoo, and someone unlocked the cages, thats why I'm gonna stop writing soon, there's just not enough pages. The examples i can give from the war that hate wages, I kept the track marks as proof, reminding me daily, and nothing can change it. The violence is normal its just day to day shit, eventually you get used to it, and now I'm just jaded. so ill end with a quote by frank warren that i was amazed with "It's the children almost broken bye this world, that become the adults most likely to change it" !!! I agree with this man, every word of his statement !!! as long as you have hope you can push threw this pain kid.

Free Form Poem
Insecurities become obvious
Reflections from within
You can feel the discontent crawl across the skin
Everything that we experience is created by the mind
Doing whatever it takes to make across the finish line
Play it off act like everything was totally cool
When in reality you made yourself look like a fool have to find the inner strength to see what is truly real
Everyone has their issues everybody has to feel
That is the curse of being a human being on this dying planet
Thoughts of reincarnation gives me hope for better days
Because right now this life I live is nothing but a dirty haze
Constant incineration and physical limitations
Destruction of the ego have me feeling constant exaggerations
Dramatic interpretations blind and mislead
So now tell me why I shouldn't put this bullet straight through my head.

Free Form Poem
Insecurities become obvious
Reflections from within
You can feel the discontent crawl across the skin
Everything that we experience is created by the mind
Doing whatever it takes to make across the finish line
Play it off act like everything was totally cool
When in reality you made yourself look like a fool have to find the inner strength to see what is truly real
Everyone has their issues everybody has to feel
That is the curse of being a human being on this dying planet
Thoughts of reincarnation gives me hope for better days
Because right now this life I live is nothing but a dirty haze
Constant incineration and physical limitations
Destruction of the ego have me feeling constant exaggerations
Dramatic interpretations blind and mislead
So now tell me why I shouldn't put this bullet straight through my head.

Great stuff !!!!

Don't believe the hype.
It's alright.
To be lost is the beginning of a great adventure...

Last edited:
remembering
while trying to forget

why must poor die for the fat

never ending cycle
remembering to forget
something romantic in killing?
what's a story without death?

king of the mountain
competition
repetition
too close to see the big picture
when our beliefs kill each other
to win
to dominate
take it over

why?

remember

Memory
is bliss to me
access it
anytime you need

The human mind
going back through time
memory

like a dream
it came to be
and stays

Ambivalence

Ambivalence,
The calm before the storm
The dark before the dawn
Snakes hiding in high lawn
A ghost who claims my form

The gulp caught in your throat
The silence before note
The pause before the joke
The dollar before broke.

Last edited:
Opiated dysfunction associated by dark lords I summoned to bludgeon MCs in the drugged out dungeon dementedly, Treacherous etch n sketch dismembered kids enlisting adventurous ICU stretcher sets setting your dialysis cancerous when the metallic metal hits with captivating adjectives, Cryptically hallucinate bodily sensory levels EternalOne breathes intensive watching entitys bleed out in pentagram stencils explicitly non parental decreasing density sadistically tempered from audio killing sprees,

I’m Having Trouble with Sanity.
Sins, washed up on the beach. Smooth, like polished glass.
The interlocking honeycomb patterns don’t offer any assistance.
Dipping a toe into the abyss. It is like a lake.
I leap into death. I remain. Living. Breathing.
My sins, washing up on the beach.

Russel had this pain in his back, see. Like, between where my thumb and forefinger is. Here. He thought it was a knot. Like he'd seized up one of his mussels when he was lifting something of the back of the truck, see. But, it wasn't that. A year later there was a tree there. The trunk rooted into Russel's skin, right where he said he felt the pain. Only a little tree, of course. A sapling. About a meter high. Suzy said Russel should get chemotherapy, but Russel quite liked the little tree. See?

The texture of the carpet is adequate.
The texture|

I need to reset my hard-drive
Wipe all the files
Reset the software,
Declutter piles

Kill all the sickness
Blue skies my witness
Goodness, forgiveness
I'm human, no more

Memories reminisce of time not debated
Friends simply related
With ease without doubt.

My ego took over and drove me to clout.

I thought that without it I could not live out,
A happy existence with love I could tout.

Wrong, as I was, to think such a thing
That ego and pride all alone might just bring
Love and existence pure free without pain
All these things left me was wet in the rain.

Last edited:
Pop it off like a molotov,
Burning off a coppas face
Piss on him fucking disgrace
Shitting on your holy place

No respect
No regard
FUCK what you hold as true

Fuck you think you're gonna do
When rotting in your grave.

Last edited: