• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting Lunesta: is it effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am scripted lunesta, and being the pillhead I am, I decided to snort one. It had no noticeable effects and just clogged the shit out of my nose. Just chew them up, if you can stand the taste for a few seconds.

I am scripted lunesta, and being the pillhead I am, I decided to snort one. It had no noticeable effects and just clogged the shit out of my nose. Just chew them up, if you can stand the taste for a few seconds.

For a few seconds? That metallic taste lasts a hell of a lot longer than just a few seconds. More like nearly the entire time before trying to get to sleep. The taste in fact can keep me up. Yuck.

Don't snort it. The oral BA is high. No reason to waste drugs trying to snort them, even if they are basically non recreational.

Zopiclone (like Tramadol) is recreational to some and crap to others. I find it recreational but I would never snort it because 1) Oral BA is high and 2) The metallic taste it leaves in the back of your mouth is disgusting enough that I wouldn't wanna experience it in the form of a drip in the back of my throat.

For a few seconds? That metallic taste lasts a hell of a lot longer than just a few seconds. More like nearly the entire time before trying to get to sleep. The taste in fact can keep me up. Yuck.

Don't snort it. The oral BA is high. No reason to waste drugs trying to snort them, even if they are basically non recreational.

Maybe for you. For me I only taste it for a few seconds after I chew it up, and that is the only way I even taste it.....unlike other people, I never get that metallic taste people speak of unless I chew it up, and even then it's only for a few seconds.

I dont get why ppl think snorting shit, especially non-recreational drugs, all of a sudden makes it a "high". Ud think ppl wuld b snorting ibuprofen for a rush. Especially meds like Xanax n such that have a higher BA orally then intranasally. Most of the pill gets caught up in ur nose n gels up or just drips into ur stomach n gets metabolized orally anyway... The binders n fillers r most of the pill n not meant 4 ur nose obviously lol

P.s. Iv is obviously the way 2 go :p

Zopiclone (like Tramadol) is recreational to some and crap to others. I find it recreational but I would never snort it because 1) Oral BA is high and 2) The metallic taste it leaves in the back of your mouth is disgusting enough that I wouldn't wanna experience it in the form of a drip in the back of my throat.
Good answer! thanks for helping

And put all that pill filler in your vein?

I can't think of a dumber thing to do. That P.s. charitably was made in jest.

IVing Lunestra sounds horrible. Don't do it. Don't shoot pills in general without a micron filter and please don't bump 2 year old threads :)

Closed, pm me with any queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.