• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what is the best technique to render Adderall XR into IR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soap MacTavish

Bluelighter
simply, just crush the beads right? Well it's not quite working out for me. Even when I pulverize these things there is still a delayed +4hours XR effect.

What about dissolving the beads rapidly? Is there some way to speed this process?

What about if I just let the beads sit in warm water for 4 hours? Would all the beads be dissolved at that point and effectively turned into IR?

I'm not really needing this delayed 4 hour XR thing going on, I am going to get back on IR next month but looking for an easy way...and preferably a quiet way to make this happen. The sound of these beads crushing is deafening...

Thanks in advance for your experience and knowledge.

how high is the xr dose and is it generic or the real thing?

i take 20mg xr daily, from what i hear alot of ppl here take so much more. it could be the tolerance that is making it take so long, myself it takes a hour or two to feel it but when i tear apart to camsule it reduces to 30 mins for a hour. could be faster for me because i take a lower dose.

depending on how desprate you are to try new things, you have obvious taken the beeds out and ate them without the capsule, you could try crushing them yet again but instead snorting them. i know it sounds odd at first but it will make any medication work faster than the stomach can absorb. i have a medicinde bowl pill cursher, that could also be why my beeds work faster when crushed but i think snortting would get you that fast effect you want but i will warn it will create a even faster tolerance.

either wait till u get ur new pills or try the snorting method, just depends on how bad you really want to feel them as well as it depends on how much you usally take

crush the beads up as complete as possible then get a coffee cup and fill it with 15 degrees over room temp, pour beads into cup stir with a spoon until all beads are dissolved then drink the solution=rush in 10 minutes or so

Listen you drug abuser fuck. why dont you just melt 10 pills in a spoon and shoot them into you dick?

It's fuckhead drug seeking/abusing dopefiends like you who make my life hell-when i have serious mental health problems which require controlled meds to treat-shut my screaming head up.

Just today i saw a doc and told him i was having a breakdown. He gave me 1mg ativan 3x daily and 0.125 halcion. i took it to the pharmacy and they told me i was on a drug watch list and were not going to fill it. They said leave or they would call the cops.

I went to the bottle shop.

Drugs are not fun or cool to abuse, good mental health is the best there is.

Listen you drug abuser fuck. why dont you just melt 10 pills in a spoon and shoot them into you dick?

It's fuckhead drug seeking/abusing dopefiends like you who make my life hell-when i have serious mental health problems which require controlled meds to treat-shut my screaming head up.

Just today i saw a doc and told him i was having a breakdown. He gave me 1mg ativan 3x daily and 0.125 halcion. i took it to the pharmacy and they told me i was on a drug watch list and were not going to fill it. They said leave or they would call the cops.

Listen up dipshit, get your filthy typed letters the fuck off of my thread you retarded narc before I bust straight up through your cop-ass. Seriously, you obviously can't handle your amphetamines and you probably should be locked up.

Sorry about that divergence and harsh language, back to the topic at hand. These are brand name Adderall XR 30's. I already have crushed and snorted these but still even when powdered, the delayed release system is somehow still intact. According to the manufacturer, the Xtended Release system works like this: There are 2 kinds of beads in the capsule. Half of the beads are IR, half are XR. The IR beads dissolve and are released instantly, and the XR beads are coated in a polymer that takes approximately 4 hours to dissolve, at which point it releases the second payload in the intestines. So if you have a 30mg XR, it releases 15mg instantly, and 15mg +4 hours later. I can always distinctly feel when this second payload is released. It is not a smooth transition with the brand name stuff, it is smoother all around with the generic Sandoz Labs version. So this is actually not "extended" release per se, but more of a "delayed" release system.

Anyway I will try the dissolve in warm water method mentioned above.

I take high of doses these days. I have a script for 60 30mg XR's a month among other pharms and I take around 300mg daily or so. So obviously this does not get me to the end of the month.

My habit at the moment is out of control pure and simple, I have a desire to reign it all in along with some other compulsive activities but I am compelled by mysterious forces to do otherwise. I do honestly have a god-awful case of ADD that has destroyed my life, my tale is in TDS.

I want to get back to an honest therapeutic 50mg daily at some point. For right now I'm a freak, not sleeping enough, hearing things. I digress.

Last edited:

Uhm, if the fucking pharmacy won't fill a legit prescription for you might find that the following are more productive than going off on random people on the internet.

1-Find another pharmacy (there are thousands).

2-Figure out what YOU did that they won't deal with you and don't do it at any of the aforementioned thousands of pharmacies.

3-Get a fucking life.

Yer ok i over reacted. My head is a pretty damn haunted place at times, and i get pissed at a system that says i can buy all the booze i want, but suffer an ordeal of questions when seeing a doc. believe me you don't want to have my head.

Today i got some Lorazepam and Temazepam-i paid $71 for this, i could have bought a load of booze for that.

Mental peace and harmony to you all.

crush as finely as possible, then let sit in lemon juice for a few hours or over the night before. then take with tums because higher acidity levels in your stomach reduce bioavailibitliy. i dont really know if the tums part makes a difference--doesnt seem like a little lemon juice could really make a significant impact--but when i used to do it that is just what i did.

interesting, lemon juice, what does this do? Does it break down the polymer resin coating more effectively than just water? I actually have a crushed/powdered dose sitting in water from last night right now, I'm going to see later today if this worked at fully dissolving the extended release.

^yeah, i guess it is just supposed to mimic the acidic conditions of your stomach, which eats through the XR material.

A pharmacy can turn down a legit prescription? I didn't know that was possible or even allowed.

Dude im being 100% totally serious you CANNOT fully break the XR's into IR's

I was on XR's for a couple of months and tried EVERYTHING from parachuting, snorting, mixing it in water, drinking in coffe; and keep in mind I cut my powder so thin as I used to cut powder for other drugs (...) and I have like OCD about it.

Im tellin you man, you CANNOT completely kill the XR's into IRs. Cutting them up will only make them kick in a little bit faster, but it still does the same process.

Do what I did and switch to IR's, they are much cheaper, and i promise you will never ever, ever go back to XR's.

XR's fucking suck in my honest opinion, ha ha, but as i said just my opinon...

Listen up dipshit, get your filthy typed letters the fuck off of my thread you retarded narc before I bust straight up through your cop-ass. Seriously, you obviously can't handle your amphetamines and you probably should be locked up.

Sorry about that divergence and harsh language, back to the topic at hand. These are brand name Adderall XR 30's. I already have crushed and snorted these but still even when powdered, the delayed release system is somehow still intact. According to the manufacturer, the Xtended Release system works like this: There are 2 kinds of beads in the capsule. Half of the beads are IR, half are XR. The IR beads dissolve and are released instantly, and the XR beads are coated in a polymer that takes approximately 4 hours to dissolve, at which point it releases the second payload in the intestines. So if you have a 30mg XR, it releases 15mg instantly, and 15mg +4 hours later. I can always distinctly feel when this second payload is released. It is not a smooth transition with the brand name stuff, it is smoother all around with the generic Sandoz Labs version. So this is actually not "extended" release per se, but more of a "delayed" release system.

Anyway I will try the dissolve in warm water method mentioned above.

I take high of doses these days. I have a script for 60 30mg XR's a month among other pharms and I take around 300mg daily or so. So obviously this does not get me to the end of the month.

My habit at the moment is out of control pure and simple, I have a desire to reign it all in along with some other compulsive activities but I am compelled by mysterious forces to do otherwise. I do honestly have a god-awful case of ADD that has destroyed my life, my tale is in TDS.

I want to get back to an honest therapeutic 50mg daily at some point. For right now I'm a freak, not sleeping enough, hearing things. I digress.

Actually, after reading this, I really dont think you need to be put on IRs.

IR's are a bit TOO fun and really easy to go on binges.

Look man do what you want but I went on a week binge of my IRs and the outcome was out of fucking control. Enough benzos couldnt even save my amped out destroyed ass, and I had plenty.

Try weaning yourself to 50mg, but if you switch to IR's, Please for the sake of yourself dont pass 60mg, it will become a habit.

Seriously man, its not worth it. Trust me on this one.

i just crushed them into powder & worked the same for me !! or crush & shoot it up !! they dont kick in as fast as the pumpkins ..but still work

i just crushed them into powder & worked the same for me !! or crush & shoot it up !! they dont kick in as fast as the pumpkins ..but still work

wow ppl please dont be shooting adderal up. its basically pointless. junkster please learn alil more about what you try to tell ppl to do cause form the 2 post you have made neither of them was the truth or was in any harm reduction.

im taking Adderall XR 30mg a day. poured the beads into a mortar and pedestal, crushed them up and snorted it.
​There was no effect at all.

People seem to have differing methods of crushing up the beads. If it is not reduced to a fine dust it will not work as well. This should be done with a mortar and pestle or a shot glass with the round handle of a screw driver. You never "cut" them up. You have to tap the side of the mortar/shot glass several times while holding it at an angle for the incompletely ground up pieces to surface than repeat grinding. You should theoretically be able to blow on your powder and make a mist in the air with no chinks left behind. You can absolutely defeat the time release. The IR's are a solid tablet and the ER eventually dissolve in your stomach anyway. Most of you are likely just breaking the beads rather than pulverizing them.

Letting the resultant powder dissolve in hot water/coffee/lemon juice should pre-dissolve it but you must take tums if using lemon juice/coffee. Antacids will cause it to kick in faster and last longer, especially if you drink lots of water it is not a myth. It literally waits until the upper intestine to absorb for the most part if it is to acidic in the stomach. That is why the tell you to drink orange juice if you overdose.

you can do whatever you want but the effects will never be the same as a formulated ir pill.

I never noticed a difference. It is probably all in your head after the oxy change making you think the ER's Re inferior. That is unless they make more than one kind of ER now. How exactly are they different? Are you saying it takes longer to kick in or is equivalent to a smaller dose?

Status
Not open for further replies.