• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what is the best technique to render Adderall XR into IR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow it's not that complicated just dump beads in a cigarette solophane and use the back of a lighter to crush it down and then empty and use the side of lighter to smear its quick and fast I think XR wears off faster and hits u harder then ir pills

^ technically that should indeed happen as the IR is a solid tablet and the beads would be dust, therefore having a higher surface area to absorb and not need to dissolve outer layers first. People think there is some sort of magic cement in the ER beads that is still somehow inject after crushing, it makes no sense.

lol, its still the same active ingredients, I don't care if its bugs bunny jello shaped doses, 20mg is 20mg...IVing is only going to feel the same as any other method, maybe a bit different, still feels like it takes 10mins to take effect when I did inject it years ago, whatever I managed to be able to suck into the syringe..

Yer ok i over reacted. My head is a pretty damn haunted place at times, and i get pissed at a system that says i can buy all the booze i want, but suffer an ordeal of questions when seeing a doc. believe me you don't want to have my head.

Today i got some Lorazepam and Temazepam-i paid $71 for this, i could have bought a load of booze for that.

Mental peace and harmony to you all.

I totally understand. I know what schizo is like. And even if that isn't what you're referring to, serious depression and anxiety can be equally devastating. It's the overly dramatic teenage girls that make people look at these mental illnesses like they're made up. I just recently started getting over my panic attacks; I used to have easily 2 every week and i haven't had one in a few months so I'm more than happy, but it will never get better. And what people don't understand is that regardless of how bad you may or may not have it, depression makes it just as bad as it is for someone who may be under more difficult conditions. The situation doesn't have to be bad, your head makes it bad for you. It causes genuine misery and leads lots of people to the lengths of suicide. It fucks with you so much that you literally desire death over life to the point where you are willing to cause yourself all that pain in order to achieve it. However, try to think of these situations in a less general sense. When you really want to temporarily remove yourself from your troubles you drink, right? Well most people who want to use any kind of drug do it for either that exact same reason, or perhaps because they just want to self-prescribe themselves because a doctor may not prescribe something as effective due to possible recreational use. I go to a school with the IB program, which is like AP classes, but they're like honors AP classes. Junior and Senior year in the IB program is hell on Earth. I know a lot of students who are very responsible and keep up their grades and really care about their future who buy vyvance and adderall in order to help them stay awake and focused for work, tests, exams etc. And even the most responsible people need some downtime for their own mental health. A friend of mine, Julia, is top of her class (Was last year too; she's a senior) and she spends her afterschool time either studying at the library across the street or hang out with friends and smoke weed. People assume if you smoke weed you are by default someone who doesn't care much about their future and isn't intelligent. Anyways, just wanted to get that off of my chest I guess and you seem like someone who'd get it.

Sorry for the rant

Listen up dipshit, get your filthy typed letters the fuck off of my thread you retarded narc before I bust straight up through your cop-ass. Seriously, you obviously can't handle your amphetamines and you probably should be locked up.

Sorry about that divergence and harsh language, back to the topic at hand. These are brand name Adderall XR 30's. I already have crushed and snorted these but still even when powdered, the delayed release system is somehow still intact. According to the manufacturer, the Xtended Release system works like this: There are 2 kinds of beads in the capsule. Half of the beads are IR, half are XR. The IR beads dissolve and are released instantly, and the XR beads are coated in a polymer that takes approximately 4 hours to dissolve, at which point it releases the second payload in the intestines. So if you have a 30mg XR, it releases 15mg instantly, and 15mg +4 hours later. I can always distinctly feel when this second payload is released. It is not a smooth transition with the brand name stuff, it is smoother all around with the generic Sandoz Labs version. So this is actually not "extended" release per se, but more of a "delayed" release system.

Anyway I will try the dissolve in warm water method mentioned above.

I take high of doses these days. I have a script for 60 30mg XR's a month among other pharms and I take around 300mg daily or so. So obviously this does not get me to the end of the month.

My habit at the moment is out of control pure and simple, I have a desire to reign it all in along with some other compulsive activities but I am compelled by mysterious forces to do otherwise. I do honestly have a god-awful case of ADD that has destroyed my life, my tale is in TDS.

I want to get back to an honest therapeutic 50mg daily at some point. For right now I'm a freak, not sleeping enough, hearing things. I digress.

I am not gonna judge. To each his own but I do have a question. My son is on concerta 72 (2 36 my per day ) what does the adderal do to you? Does it make you high? Hyper? Calm?. Just curious..

I am not gonna judge. To each his own but I do have a question. My son is on concerta 72 (2 36 my per day ) what does the adderal do to you? Does it make you high? Hyper? Calm?. Just curious..
OP posted this in 2010 so I don't think he's around to answer your question.
I'm closing this, but you can start a new thread if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.