100 10mg dbol tabs

Greenlighter
hi,i have 100 10mg dbol tabs and was wondering if its worth taking them,i just started training again ,i get in shape pretty quick,im currently taking only protein creatine and acetyl l carnitine.i know iv heard that its pointless if not stacking with an oil but iv heard tht you can get good gains and keep them ,iv also heard you can take dbol in a low dose as a supplement 5days on 2 of.at 10mg a day.all the old school bodybuilders only had dbol aparently ,arny mainly used dbol.thanx in dvance for the advice

all the old school bodybuilders had low dose dianabols, but they stacked it with a shot of test a week...

don't do it...you'll get puffy and watery and depressed when you lose most of your gains coming off...get some test and make better use of the dbol

hi,i have 100 10mg dbol tabs and was wondering if its worth taking them,i just started training again ,i get in shape pretty quick,im currently taking only protein creatine and acetyl l carnitine.i know iv heard that its pointless if not stacking with an oil but iv heard tht you can get good gains and keep them ,iv also heard you can take dbol in a low dose as a supplement 5days on 2 of.at 10mg a day.all the old school bodybuilders only had dbol aparently ,arny mainly used dbol.thanx in dvance for the advice

you aren't going to keep much of the gains from dbol...most of the gains from dbol is water and you will lose all of that once you stop taking it...all of the "old school" bodybuilders took ridiculous amounts of dbol, not low dose, in addition to deca and primo and many of them never came off of steroids and most of them that I know from that era will tell you that it was stupid given today's knowledge....test was not used in bodybuilding until the mid-80's unless they were cross-overs from powerlifting, which is where test was first used and was rampant in the 70's

Moral of all that is use test with dbol, or any oral, if you want to keep your gains and test should always be the base of your cycles

dbol also has a short half life so going 5 on 2 off would be kind of stupid as when your blood levels would not stay stable and the sides would be way worse

you aren't going to keep much of the gains from dbol...most of the gains from dbol is water and you will lose all of that once you stop taking it...all of the "old school" bodybuilders took ridiculous amounts of dbol, not low dose, in addition to deca and primo and many of them never came off of steroids and most of them that I know from that era will tell you that it was stupid given today's knowledge....test was not used in bodybuilding until the mid-80's unless they were cross-overs from powerlifting, which is where test was first used and was rampant in the 70's

Moral of all that is use test with dbol, or any oral, if you want to keep your gains and test should always be the base of your cycles

dbol also has a short half life so going 5 on 2 off would be kind of stupid as when your blood levels would not stay stable and the sides would be way worse

watch all 4 parts of this video on steroids in the 70s and 80s---go to youtube.com and type in Ric Drasin Steroids Part 1

watch all 4 parts of this video on steroids in the 70s and 80s---go to youtube.com and type in Ric Drasin Steroids Part 1

i know a lot of pro bodybuilders from back in that era and they all have told me the same thing that I put in my post

I just watched the first two parts and I already disagree with him on some stuff, because he said at the beginning of the second one that only test, deca, anavar, and winstrol were used in the 70's because that's all that was available then...I know for a fact that the bodybuilders in the 70's used deca, dbol, and primo and that's pretty much it...powerlifters were using test well before that, but bodybuilders didn't begin using test until the early to mid 80's. I'll watch the other 2 later when I get a chance.

Below is Arnold Schwarzenegger's supposed cycle that he used throughout his bodybuilding career. I've asked several guys that I know that competed against him and/or were bodybuilding during that era and they all have said that was the common stack that all bodybuilders used during that time. We'll obviously never know if this was Arnold's cycle or not, but I'm willing to bet that it was based off of information I've gathered from guys of that era.

[url snipped]

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly they didnt really "cycle" back then in an organized and structured way..I've heard they would take 1 dbol a day and a shot of test a week...the dbols were only 5mgs!!!

this was taken from an article in md a year ago

honestly they didnt really "cycle" back then in an organized and structured way..I've heard they would take 1 dbol a day and a shot of test a week...the dbols were only 5mgs!!!

this was taken from an article in md a year ago

I don't really put much credence into articles or videos about stuff back then (or now really for that matter) and go by the anecdotal evidence from actual people of that era that I talk to often. Clinical studies don't show the whole truth when it comes to bodybuilding type dosages because no clinical studies cover that really. Those studies can give somewhat of a good research start, but you have to take anecdotal evidence into consideration when you start messing with these types of dosages.

There's a ton of speculation as to how "cycles" were done back then, but from the people I know from back then, they all tell me pretty much the same things; cycles were similar to the one I posted in that link and that was the most common cycle, bodybuilders didn't use test until the 80's unless they were cross-over competitors from power-lifting, they never truly came off, and most of them used crazy amounts of dbol (compared to today's standards)...the funny thing about that though is, while in today's world we've lessened the dose of dbol somewhat, we've increased dosages to ridiculous amounts for pretty much everything else, especially pro-bodybuilders

another thing that got added in in the late 70's was tbol after the '76 German Women's Olympic team had such great success

Check out 'Bigger, Stronger, Faster' if you haven't seen it. It's a great pretty recent documentary on AAS and the supplement industry in the US.