• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

ways to increase amphetamine high

bananas

bananas have a lot of potassium and potassium is always good for you. i don't think they truly have any kind of potentiating effect, though they are very easy to eat while stimmed because they're so easy to chew/swallow (barely have to chew at all).

Baking Soda..

I believe banannas also helps your body produce dopamine.. I read about it somewhere and I am kind of fucked up right now but I will find it and post it tommorow!

Drink your piss. There's a LOT of speed in your piss when you are high on speed. It's nearly possible to race on forever on a single dose doin' this. It is also possible to extract the speed from the urine pretty simple, don't remember how tho.

i only eat banana's for the potassium. It doesn't potentiate amps but a diet deficient in potassium
may lead to symptoms like fatigue and weakness in muscles. Other indications for deficiency of potassium include inactive reflexes, abnormal heartbeat, heart palpitations, anemia and severe headaches. The person may also experience high blood pressure, pain in intestine, swelling in glands and diabetes as serious effects of this deficiency.
so you can see how all those would benefit a speeder.

Drink your piss. There's a LOT of speed in your piss when you are high on speed. It's nearly possible to race on forever on a single dose doin' this. It is also possible to extract the speed from the urine pretty simple, don't remember how tho.

what the fuck seriously

hahahaha.... alright so I'm loving the comment about the piss. Can someone please back this up with some science because I'm not prepared to put my name on a thread regarding it. I've heard that there's plenty of unchanged drug in your piss depending on the substance. I guess what I really want to hear is a success story. This is a judgment free zone, so please, in the name of science!

Yeah where are all the piss drinkers when you need them? Ya know, if I was at the very end of my scrip and was going to have several days of head-stomping depression or drink my piss and get high... I just might do it. I mean it is sterile after all, and if facing that situation, you know it's at least worth one shot... no pun intended.

I'll probably be trying this by default at some point soon so I'll be sure to run in here and update. I mean all I want is my piss and drink it too.

Many folks drink piss and claim it's a superiour source of rejuvenating 'n' healin' nutrition, etc. I don't know the truth 'bout just that, but drinkin' your urine shouldn't be dangerous at all according to most science, I believe.

Many folks drink piss and claim it's a superiour source of rejuvenating 'n' healin' nutrition, etc. I don't know the truth 'bout just that, but drinkin' your urine shouldn't be dangerous at all according to most science, I believe.

but urine contains all the harmfull toxins your body is trying to flush out, so you may be getting the drug back in ya, but also all the other bad stuff that was inside of you.

Can i pee in your mouth? lol :)

Ldopa does work. 50mg with green tea extract enables dopaamine to pass BBB. There are long term side effects with L-dppa. Diamox will alkalize your urine. There are a few medications that will do this but by far this is the safest one. Caffeine will potentiate euphoria. There are many threads on how to use trypsin or pancreatean to breakdown vyvanse. It might work. Some are swearing to it. Amps are water soluble maybe there is a way to extract them from urine. Run for 3 to 5 miles and you will be zooming natural brain chemistry is released. runners high x 10 with the amps already there to help. Bruised bannanas will help with creating Dopamine. The supplements will help. Magnesium keeps the tolerance down. Replenish with rest, quality food and lots of water.

How about vicks nasal inhalers? On mdma we'd get hard rushes from that. It's partly the menthol, partly the epinepherine in there. This should work with amphetamines too, I guess. Probably wouldn't be as intense though.

Plug it gives me nice tingly rush through legs instantly and felt more cleaner and no stomach ache bit more intense had to redose sooner though still lasted long.
One small cup of coffee not too much caffeine, Magnesium and zinc, B vitamins which you should take anyway and a multivitamin as amphetamine depletes them
IF You dont want to PLUG then if you can hack the taste SUBLINGUAL it dissolves fast and feel it within 5-10minutes and doesn't affect your stomach with the impurities. I always dose sublingual and a tiny bit oral to last longer and plug to give me a boost few hours in.

In addition to Soaps comments above, we found a urinary alkalizer such as the brand Ural increases effects well. One or two sachets 15 mins prior to dosing increases the high length by about 30%. It also increases come down duration though.
This works with methamphetamine as well. Few dollars for a pack over the counter, very economical!