• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

dose i prefer is 1/4 gram but wouldnt recommend for first time or really high grade but i find trying to stretch out my bag leaves me fein worse

For my first shot, I had a friend dose it out based on how much it would cost (IE: $5 shot, $10 shot). It was about a thumbnail sized pile of crystals. I just eyeball it now, each shot a little bigger than the last if I do several in one night. I've done a shot 20 minutes after another one when I just want to feel the rush, or like tonight, I've waited almost 5 hours to do another, because I am enjoying the speedy buzz and music, the euphoric rush isn't all that I'm seeking. Whenever I want that extra kick or a major headrush that makes me cough, I do another.

I cover the crystals with just enough water, then add 20 or so units. My shots are always about 50 units, but my friends pack a lot more into 30 units. I'm afraid of the burn when the shot is so little, if I were to miss. And oh man, does it pinch and burn and ache when you miss, no matter where you shoot. I use my thighs, though they bruise a lot.

My friend was right when she said I will not believe how good it feels. My eyes get blurry and my heart speeds up and I can taste it. I feel invincible and I love shooting with other people and seeing thier reaction. I love every thing about injecting speed.

i find trying to stretch out my bag leaves me fein worse
Don't be afraid to use a little extra once you get used to it, nothing is worth that feeling like you wasted your dope on shitty shots or knowing you poked yourself for not enough reward.

Slam Bam Thank You Ma'am

If you have good veins and can see and feel them, I would go for 31 gauge, short tips (5/16").

Aye Aye Captain =D 31 gauge, 5/16" syringes are my favorite. In my opinion, the 0.3 cc and 0.5 cc sizes are the most comfortable.

Right now I am using BD U-100 insulin syringes (28 gauge, 1 cc, 1/2") and they definitely take some getting used to. I rarely, if ever, missed when I had the 5/16" syringes. But when I started using 1/2" needles, I missed 4 or 5 times in my tried and true spots by simply poking through the vein. :eek: Luckily that hasn't happened for a while.

If you are new to crank banging and haven't yet acquired a taste for a specific size of syringe, go with Captain.Heroin's recommendation. After a little practice, go ahead and play around with various sizes and styles. Not only will you be able to use whatever size points come your way, you will find what works best for you.

I went from smoking to shooting and now back to smoking methamphetamine. I dissolve in some water (like coke, there is no need to heat meth before shooting it), always micron filter my shots, then I shoot it. It was a great experience for myself when I did it. If you are prone to missing a shot DO NOT do meth via IV!!!! I've seen horrible experiences from missed meth shots.

+1. I have a big pool of splotchy, heat-rash looking scar tissue surrounding one of my inner-forearm veins due to a partially missed shot that occurred about a year ago. It hurt like a bitch too.

is it true that if you inject meth that it's more likely that you can pass a drug test say within 6 hrs?

I used to love a fat shot of meth. It wasn't a good shot if I didn't fear that it might kill me once the rush hit.

Meth has one hell of a head rush. I wish I could just have the rush and not have to go through the not sleeping for days part.

Heroin?

How much should one person take at a time?

How often should you do a shot? well pending on the user and what type of high he/she likes you can go for hours w/o another shot. i prefer to do one "good" one, then i dont find myself wanting another for awhile

How do you know when you have been 'smoked down'? im guessing your asking when you should go to bed? when all your friends are repulsively annoyed by you..lol

When is it time to up your dosage? like stated before, when the same amount doesnt do the buzz, trying upping the dosage a little...if thats still not working, try laying off totally for a few days...let your body rest..

What are the steps in preparing a shot of ice? Water - Dope ratio well for me it takes a bit more. ive been doing this for almost 7 years now. ill take like a .40 of a gram of crank/meth and add like 40-50 units of water. so if you was using like .20 of product, try using the same in water. that solution always worked for me. ALWAYS USE CLEAN MATERIALS!!!!!!! i cant stess this enough. Hep C can be contracted thru your own blood that has dried up on a rig. Always make sure you filter, espicially if your using crank..its such a dirty drug. If your a first time shooter with this drug i would recommend using a little bit to start out. if you ever get that one that makes your vision go yellow.... umm yeah try to stay calm, if you start blacking out, seek help asap!!! hope this helps someone..love the site..keep it up!!

.25grams is what I did and could be unbearable or too much sensory input for a first timer.

It's as easy for cooking up as heroin but this is the number one drug you don't want to miss shooting. Although I never miss once I get that adrenaline flowing, it should help you as well. Respect the power and the intensity, easy does it.

Last edited:
so im sure you've all realized that different areas of the body change the onset BUT

I am debating whether i should mainline a shot into the veins that run across my chest, i however am not an idiot and know that close to the heart with meth being such a powerful stimulant. I'm wondering however, if the only danger in me getting the dosage wrong is overamping, or the proximity will make the consequences more dire.

About 7 years ago I used meth quite a lot, eventually got sick of it and quit (I've never had a problem with stimulants believe it or not). I didn't touch the stuff for at least 6 years. Then had a chance to try some again. I only took about 10 mg of shards, IV, (I use a mg scale and always weigh everything I use).

The effect of that tiny bit was so intense I couldn't sleep for 3 days (I lay there at night eyes closed for 8+ hours strait, 2 nights in a row, totally awake, mind flying like crazy trying to sleep). I didn't get back to normal for 5 days, I would actually wake up still high on the 4th and 5th day, even though I finally slept.

I've used meth a lot and it has never ever lasted that long nor been that strong. I couldn't believe that tiny bit could do that. That first day I was hallucinating and had ego meltdown events like psychedelics. I really don't think it was one of those long lasting bromonated methylenedioxy analogues, it really felt like speed, just hella intense.

I've used meth several times since then, IV. Even the same stuff I had that 1st time (I had a bunch left). Though I waited about 3 months to do it again (I kept it carefully in the freezer). That 1st time was scary. I thought I wasn't going to come down since speed isn't supposed to last that long.

So, just thought I'd share my experience since it was so outrageous.
Has anyone else heard of this happening with crystal meth? I've used it hundreds of times and it has never done that before or since. Any ideas?

hi i'm a recreational user of meth, and i haven't done any since 3 weeks ago, i've had alot of bad experiences with drugs that ever prevented me from becoming addicted to it, especially because the first few times i did it had some the nastiest side effects, and i have friends who tell me terrible stories. so anyways today i went to buy some, and instead of doing the whole bag of 20 dollars worth like i always do, for someone with no tolerance its too much, and doesn't make you feel anymore amazing just sick etc, so i all i did was a line and a half, and i've been noticing i have a mild headache, and nausea that comes and goes normally i don't feel the headache and nausea after its been too long since i ate or am coming down, but this is awkward because my high is far from over, but its hard to focus on the amazing feeling because my head and stomach is hurting at times i feel like throwing up, this is probably not a good batch of meth, but im forcing myself to eat now a bit, is this normal with even recreational use of meth? also i'm going to buy an over the counter pain killer because it helps alot, but i was wondering is it true caffeine enhances the euphoria and feeling of meth, because i've tried this once and besides my heart racing real fast, and it seemed like it brought it up, anyways advice, thanks.

Ya it sounds like you got bunk batch. I would never trust a dude selling 20 bags of Tina. Some days your the bug and some your the windshield. Do you have any left? If you do go and buy 100% acetone. They say dry it with epson salt first but i have fond as long as it is cold it will leave the product clean. Stick it in the freezer till its cold. Stick the rest of the T in a coffee filter (Or you could just use a glass bowl) slowly pour enough acetone over top of the T (Make sure the filter is set up inside a cup to dispose of the acetone.) The cold solvent will dissolve many cuts in the ice Wait for the sludge to FULLY dry. I would eat it, wrap it up in a little tissue paper and bombs away. Make sure you drink plenty of water and get 2 hours of sleep each 48 hours. Avoid prolonged use of stimulants together and it could kill you. I try to avoid caffeine while tweaking cause it causes me to have the 'feel my heart' syndrome. When you ingest caffeine causes the 'feel good' neurotransmitters that are already being released 20 times greater then the feeling of coke. So no... Caffeine will not increase euphoria. If you want more of that ohlala feeling choose an opioid, or take 5-HTP (supplement) when you are not partying.

Hmm.. I suspect a bad batch or the cut is making you sick and have a headache. I get 'nauseated' sometimes when I do it (i smoke it) but it's not a stomach ache kind of sick, it's just like a tickle in my throat and i cough until I get something up. When I get headaches I just take some ibuprofen, drink a tall glass of water and eat something. Usually it's because i'm hungry or dehydrated.

If you have trouble eating fruit is your best option. Bananas especially.

Headache and nausea is a common side effect profile for amphetamines, actually. As misspharmacyashley mentioned, it could be due to dehydration and hunger (your body still needs food and water when you're on amphetamines, it just doesn't do that good of a job of telling you that it needs these things...until its too late.)

Drink some water. I mean, more than a little cup of water. A decent amount of water. Eat some food and take an NSAID such as ibuprofen (Advil) or naproxen (Aleve).

I'm in the exact same situation right now as well. after vomiting, i feel better, higher and....definitively up. stay safe

Please help! been shooting it, don't particularly enjoy the high all that much but need to clean my parents house, feel like a genius coming up with brilliant ideas, and play/write music, I don't remember many negative effects when i first slammed it, i know its very clean stuff, all big shards, no powder, and then i smoked a bit and i'm not sure but i believe that might have been when mad headache and stomach extreme disease began. Tried advil, helped a little. Tried eating, barely helped, been staying very hydrated, getting fresh air, tried smoking weed, not sure if it helped or not, thinking about taking tums but don't have any, Stomach still feels funky, very nauseous. any suggestions?

Can I reuse a shot

I did a shot last night that turned out to be too much in the syringe so I stopped when it felt right. Obviously there is some blood mixed in. Can I do the rest of it. If so how long is it good for?
So glad for this forum right now cuz I am pretty new at this and the only person I know that does it this way feels guilty and won't talk to me. I have so many questions