• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

im from NY where meth is very rare, friend was getting it from texas, it was glass shards, tiny bump had me flying, tiny little piece gave me hit after hit, the oil just kept giving me hits. I try IVing, nothing happens at all...whats up with this? the only thing it does is make me feel content where idont wanna smoke meth and im good like I took a hit???

Well, it sounds like you're not doing something right. Try to adjust your dose very gradually. My first shot was just So little I didn't feel anything but a come up. Second shot was still weak. Now, with just a bit more in the spoon my third time, THAT was IT! Rush and voila, I was now in the game. Oh, and as for smoking in conjunction with the needle, I have Never ever desired a smoke hit since IV is so strong and even when I'm ready to redose, smoking would only ruin the rush and would probably make you gag. I can't stand smoking anymore since I'm strictly prickly. Be careful and add a minute amount to your next shot. I mean a tiny bit. Good luck!

Which vein did you use? Crooks are by far the best since they are large and take the needle and dose. Any other info you can give would help.

I was shooting more meth than I would use to smoke..wasn't getting the TWEAKED rush as nic sheff explained..lol..just IVing it made me feel content where I didn't wanna smoke or do any for a few hours..i shot it in my hand where my only veins are..my friend said use less water where its syrupy..not trying to do that..i just mixed with water, 30-40 units and nothing phenomonial

If you don't use enough water, the shit will be tough to inject. I tend to skimp on water at times because my dose is large to begin with. I can literally feel the shit travel up my veins at times, but it sucks when it's too slow and the rush is weak. 50/50 ratio is ideal for me, and even stronger than syrup.

Okay i am posting to update my pervious question (sore nuts) after shot. I have through my reasearch figured out the source of my groin pain. "MSM" is used to cut ice and can be directly linked to pain in testicals. Also for get my vivance question to much work for a small yeild. Dont bother shooting them. As for the question about the shot vs pipe smoking provides a certain buzz and shooting provides a much different tweak. Its all about mood and setting. But i also dont get a great rush from iv meth idk why its not like an opana shot (my doc) but lets all stay postive and help each other and not have the back and fourth. No drug or method is any better. So use as you do and dont be so quick to put down others. Just my thoughts.

how long can Meth last in rig before injection? for instance, can I prep one tonite to use in the morninf?

Well, you're in the wrong forum first off, and you'd have ot be shown because explaining it is not going to suffice.

how long can Meth last in rig before injection? for instance, can I prep one tonite to use in the morninf?

Well, it will clog the point pretty fast if left out. You will need to draw up some water and re liquefy the mix a bit. If you don't then you will waste it.

I was shooting more meth than I would use to smoke..wasn't getting the TWEAKED rush as nic sheff explained..lol..just IVing it made me feel content where I didn't wanna smoke or do any for a few hours..i shot it in my hand where my only veins are..my friend said use less water where its syrupy..not trying to do that..i just mixed with water, 30-40 units and nothing phenomonial

Okay, so you didn't even hit the mainline so your shot must have been very weak. I get more fucked up and rush unlike the pipe. Did you even rush? You didn't IV meth, honey. Meth is thick and should be shot in the crook vein since it's large and damn good. I think you're either joking or you haven't truly shot dope. You are supposed to use enough water to enable an easy injection and it will hit quicker, just don't overdo the water. Your hand was a poor choice to slam. The crook veins are IT people. No way did you shoot more than you smoke if you haven't truly experienced it.

I am sick of injecting. I've had chronic panic attacks the last 2 times I shot a point. I've been smoking & shooting half points and it's much more fun.

I am sick of injecting. I've had chronic panic attacks the last 2 times I shot a point. I've been smoking & shooting half points and it's much more fun.
I've seen this before the girl that would inject me would have the hardest time injecting herself and she would not let me help. I always got her to do it because i always mess up drawing back. I plug meth now its not as good as IV but its safer and has more of a rush than snorting or eating

^Definitely, if I had meth that's how I'd be doing it. Plugging is the way to go, quick onset and rush and you don't have to shove a pointy fucking needle into your arm. Infinitely safer, you'll never accidentally hit an artery, you'll never inadvertently create a thrombus in your pretty little veins, and you don't have to poke holes in them! I know this is the IV mega-thread, but I'll just put in a plug for plugging. :) Pun intended.

CVS gives me a bunch of 1ml oral syringes for free, check it out.

I know my drugs, and I know I had crystal meth. I have been an on and off IV user for 15yrs, don't tell me what I have and don't have. if it looks like meth, tastes like meth, smells like meth, feels like amphetamines and a lot more of a half life and cleaner, its meth. im having IV issues, that's all, not drug ID questions, Honey.

Okay, so you didn't even hit the mainline so your shot must have been very weak. I get more fucked up and rush unlike the pipe. Did you even rush? You didn't IV meth, honey. Meth is thick and should be shot in the crook vein since it's large and damn good. I think you're either joking or you haven't truly shot dope. You are supposed to use enough water to enable an easy injection and it will hit quicker, just don't overdo the water. Your hand was a poor choice to slam. The crook veins are IT people. No way did you shoot more than you smoke if you haven't truly experienced it.

at this point, I was already smoking out of a pipe/lightbulb, all my shots did was give me the satisfaction of not wanting to smoke or snort any for a few hours...smoking 3 hits had me tweaked beyond words, snorting a bump had me tweaked for hours on end and more euphoric and less fiendish than smoking..ive been an amphetamine user for 15yrs as well, so don't tell me I didn't have crystal meth. I never IVed it in a sitting, I always IVed after smoking sessions and already high..i know it was methamphetamine anyways not cause im smart and been in the game for along time, because I found a left over Instant drug test, and for shits and giggles did it, and Meth-Amp sure indeed come up positive..i cant stress how many hits I could get out of a shard of ice the size of a matchhead, the oil just kept rolling and smoking with head..plenty for 3 people for a nice high each..so don't patronize me

oops bump. im in an obnoxious mood and on meth , unfortunately, do to my IV use, I have to use my neck If I want to get a nice fat vein, and when I use less water, its syrupy and thick, and I refuse to do that. too much water is more of a risk for me to miss during the injection, so I tried my best to gauge it, the only drug I been Iving in my neck is heroin, and that's only if I have to, I refuse to IV any stimulant in the neck, shouldn't even be Iving in the neck to begin with. im satisfied with smoking, I love how a tiny little shard just fills the lightbulb continuously giving several hits if heated and rolled right...I do enjoy days when I can snort a tiny bump and feel very euphoric without and fiendish smoking effect..

I would really stop if you're hitting your neck vein

It's really not worth the added risks <3

Have you tried looking for other viable veins in the forearms? You would be surprised how many good veins your arms might have (not everyone is blessed in this way though)

Glad to hear you lowered your dose man.

Half a point is still a lot; be careful friend. :)

I went to the project reach needle exchange and one of the workers tied me up and showed me a shit ton of veins in my arms I never knew existed, she said not to rub for veings, but to dab ur finger and look for them, and indeed I found a bunch, thanks captain heroin