• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

I'm glad I've been able to take a long break from IV'ing meth. I haven't IV'ed since Jan. I'm trying to stay clean now since I'm going to a methadone clinic.
But I do miss the rush and I have my leftover syringes hidden away, surprisingly it's not tempting me. Maybe it's the Valium and lexapro i'm taking everyday.
But my last run IV'ing meth (Aug-Dec '13) was really good. I took it too far sometimes. But now I know more about it and the dangers and everything.
Anyways, good luck with everyone, and be easy with it.
I just keep thinking that with this huge break that I've taken, And occasionally taking DL-Phenylalanine pills. If I were to do a shot, I would get the biggest and best rush from not that much.
But then again, I'd want my next shot to be exactly perfect in strength. So i'd probably pack a bit more than I should for a first shot.

Crazy I thought only L-Phenylalanine was around or at least it is in your body (all the amino acids are the levorotary type). Looks like D-Phenylalanine is synthetically produced.

Is there another thread where it's better to ask meth questions? I never seem to get answers here. Also I'm not shooting it so the thread title confuses me a little. Thanks.

Probably get more replies here about meth than anywhere else.

Meth and nitrous? No clue.

I love a shot or snort of meth, going out for drinks and smoking pot, it's brilliant :D Has about the same effect on me as rolling, time to go dance! LOL

I recently iv'd for the first time, smoking in glass had always been how it was done. I don't really like iv-ing as much as smoking. I even had a friend of mine, a very seasoned user, make my shot and it still felt weak when I told her to make it a good one. It's not that I am not getting it but tit doesn't seem as intense and I don't want to over do it. What should I do? AND I can't hit myself. First try I not only missed but it looks like my arm was hit by a truck.

Thanks. I'll report back later. :) Any thoughts on this one?

Yes it's totally normal for some people to experience a "crash" more than others. Some people are just completely variable. I usually just slept hard and with a little bit of etizolam/benzos the next day I felt fine. Some stims have made me a horrible person the next day, completely out of my mind with negativity. Meth hasn't really ever done that to me though, but YMMV.

I recently iv'd for the first time, smoking in glass had always been how it was done. I don't really like iv-ing as much as smoking. I even had a friend of mine, a very seasoned user, make my shot and it still felt weak when I told her to make it a good one. It's not that I am not getting it but tit doesn't seem as intense and I don't want to over do it. What should I do? AND I can't hit myself. First try I not only missed but it looks like my arm was hit by a truck.
I know this threads about IV meth use, but between IV and smoking it, you should just smoke it. The next safest is plugging it (rectal ROA which still has a nice rush, just not as quick as smoking) followed by orally taking it, which still has a rush if you take enough, and it has the longest duration. Personally I'd take it orally or plug it first, and redose by smoking or plugging more of it.

I've done IV meth one time, and it was a shot mixed with heroin, holy fuck. It was far far far too intense, my thoughts scrambled, people could have walked into my apartment and stolen everything and I would have been helping them and smiling. I was a bit less educated about why IVing stimulants/vascoconstrictors and such is a bad idea, hell shooting H (BTH) was a bad idea, luckily I learned it quick enough that all my veins are perfect.

Forgive me because I'm sure this has been covered, but the keywords I can think of to search for are too common so the search doesn't bring up the right results.

I snorted meth about 6 hrs ago. I'm wondering about combining anything with the meth. Weed, alcohol? (Some threads lead me to believe these would not be good combinations.) Is there anything that makes a nice combination with meth? TY

I drank three bottles of red wine and shot up a couple of points of meth and don't remember ANYTHING apparently I was angry and hallucinating.

Forgive me because I'm sure this has been covered, but the keywords I can think of to search for are too common so the search doesn't bring up the right results.

I snorted meth about 6 hrs ago. I'm wondering about combining anything with the meth. Weed, alcohol? (Some threads lead me to believe these would not be good combinations.) Is there anything that makes a nice combination with meth? TY

I drank three bottles of red wine and shot up a couple of points of meth and don't remember ANYTHING apparently I was angry and hallucinating.

3 bottles of wine, at about 12% alcohol by volume, is equivalent to about 30 1.5oz shots of 40% abv liquor.

That's a recipe for some very serious problems if you keep that up.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/388846-MDMA-and-Meth-combo
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/165428-Alcohol-amp-methamphetamine-synergy
http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Dangerous_Combos

Have I overdosed?

Hello peeps. Just recently started doing methamphetamine IV and holy shit, its a whole different ballgame. Now I'm a daily IV heroin user . Been that way since 15. I'm 22 now. So I'm physically not too healthy for. 22. Anyways last night grabbed about .35 of heroin and maybe .2 ofspeed. I did my usual shot of h around 6. It was about .2. Then about ten pm is when I did .1 of h then of h mixed with a few shards. Then an hour later smoked some more speed. Then another IV of shard at 1 am and then the rest in another shot at 5 am. My symptoms were as follows.....I had one of the most pain full headaches ever experienced for a good 3 hours. Istarted having mild chest pains and my chest felt very tight. Now my vision was very spotted like I had extremely high blood pressure. Also my right arm and right leg started to go numb every 20 min or so. Also my right side of my face were the worst of the headache was started to lose feelling too. As if someone used a topical anesthetic on it. Also had a lot of shortness of breath even to the point where I had to consciously take deep breathes. And lasti started to get a strange metallic taste in my mouthe. I really couldn't tell if it was blood from dry gums or if it was coming from my throat or lungs. Oh one more thing. Lots and lots of muscle cramps.I made sure to drink lots of water. Stay relatively inactive and stay out of the heat. But I just burned right through the water as fast as I could drink. Now its been 24 hours about and still have a faster heartbeat. Small headache and feel some numbness in my hand but not as bad as earlier. Hasanyone experienced this bforee. Did they go to the hospital? Mos t importantly did they have any permanent effects as a result. II'm especially worried about heart problems. And possibly brain or nerve damage due to I possibly had a very small stroke. I am eager to hear your insight or experiences with these same symptoms. Gracias.

question why does meth cause testical pain? I have fired Ice (meth) several time but about two days ago i IVed about 3/10ths and afew hours later the dull constant pain set it. I ended but just lay back and trying to wait it out. Day and a half later pain still there said fuck it and ended up getting a box and shaken cause i could not find any more Ice. So here i am still with sore nads and a great bake to keep me where i want to be. My question is Has anyone had this side effect. And i am curious home nake batchs dont seem to ever rush like Ice is this ya'lls exper.

@curlygirl1980
Every person is different. Just bc you got hooked to the needle for a while (btw congrats on your sobriety) doesn't mean the needle will destroy everyone. I've used the needle the last 2 weeks or so, and I.can go a week if not more without even thinking about it

@curlygirl1980
Every person is different. Just bc you got hooked to the needle for a while (btw congrats on your sobriety) doesn't mean the needle will destroy everyone. I've used the needle the last 2 weeks or so, and I.can go a week if not more without even thinking about it

No offense but you have no idea how addicting IV meth is from 2 weeks of experience. Keep it up and I promise you will be a junkie in a year. How can you give advice like that with 2 weeks of IV experience lol, every single addict ever has said what you just said.

Okay another question please helpI dont want to do sonething stupid. Ok I got a whole script of 30mg vivance I have researched it and I think a lite acid like leamon juice will unbind the lycin and release the d-meth. Can I inject vivance????? Help