• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

good idea mate, the info out there about blasting meth is a bit rare still. I stick to a few "rules" I learnt from friends or through trial and error. Dosage is a lot more forgiving than H but a point is a good start, mixed with about 5 units of cold cold water and always filtered. The general rule is if you have to cook it to dissolve it you shouldn't be putting it up your arm, Its just cut or leftovers from a dirty cook. Meth re-crystalises in your veins and and can be caustic as fuck so rotate your veins regularly and look after em. most boosters I know find a Cpl of pipes after a shot brings it on nicely and extends the buzz. As for how often you should shoot, well that comes down to the individual. Now I no longer use everyday I usually boot up twice in a day if im having a bender as opposed to 4 times daily just to maintain a habit. Because meth shrinks your veins it can be hard to get one up and if you have to tie off really tight to find a vein make sure you loosen your tournie before you finish plunging that shot otherwise it can feel pretty similar to a missed shot and bruises you up. The best thing to do is keep your fluids up between shots and (I know it sounds stupid but it works) do a few push ups or something to get your blood pumping and your veins where you want em. In the event of a miss which yeah is pure pain I find that if I run the injection site and surrounding area under very hot water whilst massaging the "speed bump" it will disappear after a few mins, leave no bruising and it works that missed shot into your system more quickly.

[QUmeth444;12244188]HR: Opinons?
2 Things, while shooting Meth:
1: I never in my life licked the needle, idiocy, but when my rig is ready, the last thing I do is dip it in my water supply to rinse off any Meth off the needle.
2: I have considered this, but not implemented it-I am considering pulling a tiny amount of blood back into the needle a tick or two post completion, then withdrawing, purpose being not allowing any meth leakage outside the vein during removal. Thoughts?

I totally agree with you about licking the end of a spike way to much bacteria in the mouth. .. can you say infection. ... as fr pulling bak a bit of blood to withdraw without leakage miss I think dnt do it personally its just more movement inside the vein causing unnecessary scarring.apply pressure either by the alcohol swab or cotton wool ball, toilet paper etc. On withdrawal and inject slowly decreases chances of blowback.[/QUOTE]

When I shoot it, I always use a 0.2um micron filter first to filter the solution, and then I dip the tip of my 29ga 1cc in some isopropyl alcohol 99% USP grade, flick it, and assume it's evaporated by the time I'm breaking skin, and if there's any burning, I can attribute it to the sanitizing / antibiotic effects induced by the trace amounts of isopropyl alcohol.

I always register, but it only takes me a couple of seconds to hit a vein, and I hold the syringe very still and minimize any movement, register once, then one-two-three iso-swab, needle in biohazard box, *cough cough* methamphetamine rushing hard. Then apply a Q-Tip dipped in isopropyl and hydrogen peroxide (I like feeling the bubbles and know that it's killing germs, nor do I find the mild sting of alcohol to be 'too much') and apply pressure for 60 seconds. Then I put on some triple anti-biotic topical cream over the IV-site, and keep pressure on it for a few more minutes.

doesn't hurt to disinfect , sit an relax , don't rush it and do the job smoothly properly so you can enjoy it without that tiny bit of self guilt.

If anything were too go wrong in a shot you would know within the first few minutes right? Not some delayed reaction?

I haven't had a really bad miss yet, I'm slow and careful with the plunger, and if it starts to burn, i stop immediatly!!

If anything were too go wrong in a shot you would know within the first few minutes right? Not some delayed reaction?

Not necessarily no. Lots of times, you'll think everything went fine, and then hours later or even the next day or so, a complication will arise. So it's not a sure thing that just because nothing noticeably happened instantly, that everything is all good.

Forgive me because I'm sure this has been covered, but the keywords I can think of to search for are too common so the search doesn't bring up the right results.

I snorted meth about 6 hrs ago. I'm wondering about combining anything with the meth. Weed, alcohol? (Some threads lead me to believe these would not be good combinations.) Is there anything that makes a nice combination with meth? TY

Save your weed and booze for the comedown. When the meth starts to wear off it will be a valuable commodity.

Right! I just stir that bitch until it's clear. Shooting meth is too damn arousing and the needle itself is fulfilling.

I haven't had a really bad miss yet, I'm slow and careful with the plunger, and if it starts to burn, i stop immediatly!!

Yes! Then re-register and finish it off. Sometimes the vein is stuffed and a simple register will be sufficient and open the vein to finish it all.

Forgive me because I'm sure this has been covered, but the keywords I can think of to search for are too common so the search doesn't bring up the right results.

I snorted meth about 6 hrs ago. I'm wondering about combining anything with the meth. Weed, alcohol? (Some threads lead me to believe these would not be good combinations.) Is there anything that makes a nice combination with meth? TY

The only thing that goes well with meth is more meth.

As another poster said, save your downers for when you come-down and start hating life.

One thing I will say for meth is that it does make being high on marijuana a lot more intense, at least for me. Found that out the "hard way"...I remember being pretty spun out on meth once during one of my misadventures, snorting it & smoking it, had been up for a couple days, when I decided to go over to one of the local weed dealer's house and throw a little THC on the mix. I figured that, hey, I'm high on meth right now, and that's a more powerful drug than weed right? Plus I have a pretty high tolerance because I've been smoking marijuana every day for, what, at least five years now?

Whoa. I couldn't have been more wrong. I got super, uncomfortably stoned and then had to drive back to my place all messed up. I was paranoid as all hell that the police were going to pull me over at any moment and arrest me, even though the only drug in my possession at that point was marijuana, and the amount (an eighth) would've only netted me a citation where I live. Definitely an experience I regret.

Tried for the first time. About 8 hours of feeling nice. Not great, but nice. Then 2 days of feeling like shit. Is that normal??

Does anybody have any experience using an IV catheter and port to admin? Like if swim wanted to be able to do multiple admins over a period of time but not have to be stuck each time.

^^

It's generally not a good idea, as a lot of bacteria and unpleasant shit can build up over time.

I mean, is making a shot and IV'ing every dose really that much of an inconvenience..?

Having something like that installed, is also dangerous in the way that it makes you do way way more than you normally would. Having it be that easy to just stick a shot right in there, without having to hit and whatnot, can make it just too tempting because of the ease, to do a lot more shots than you normally would.

It's just one of those things that sounds good in theory.. but doesn't really work well in practice.