• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

Every time I come on these. Forums it's to a of meth. Threads....here in western ny, buffalo there is virtually no market for it unless your in a biker gang or traveling, Fedex etc.and I get so jealous....I have one kid who gets it but I can't trust him, the first time I smoked I was up for 3 days. Making a .2 last all night ...it was great smoking and snorting, of course the last time i decided to ever talk to him again I got a nice bag of crystals I was so excited to bang it, smoke It, since all I use it adderall. To my disgust the crystals didn't. Melt and dropped out of pipe...salt!! And I banged a. Nice line before...he claims his guy did it...bull...u know what ur giving someone and u know if ur connect burned u...ugh.I CANT EVEN GET METH and IV. It without. Worrying if it's something toxic and I die...it's just not prevalent around here .....I smoked tonight, after each hit I just wanted more and was carpet crawling.

I thought the guy did it to me personally, so a friend got some and shared...blah bath salts cut with salt...I doubt the Meth will be pure crystals f it's rare around here.... We'll back to adderall tomorrow on my refill..l.

Trust me, you wouldn't be jealous of being able to get unlimited amounts of meth if you lived in the american southwest and fucking grew up with a bunch of tweakers. Stick with your addies at least they're not so fucking neurotoxic.

^^

Yeah I'm grateful meth has invaded the north east US like it has in other parts of the country. That's all we need.. a heroin and a meth epidemic. :\

I live in north east US, and meth is NOT prevalent here in NY, sure it's around , but if you ask people in the drug scene they never tried it or heard of it here . Just weed, crack/cocaine and heroin are the primary street drugs readily available 24/7 . Unless you were using sarcastic humor ? Lol my gay friend lived in Boston and had his fair share , so maybe it's my area, than again the gay scene is known for meth..idk..i rather spend 50 bucks that will last me days verse 40mins if it were coke or crack ...wow strikes me odd why there is no demand yet it's so damn popular

So I read through the thread a little, but only saw one person mention them. How many of you use millipore or other µm sized syringe filters?

Can someone help me please I just got some ice and it looked kinda crushed so I was weary it tasted like dope tho so I still got it but I'm worried because I shoot it up I don't want to shoot up bath salt.... It smokes good so how can u tell the difference between bath salts or RC (never saw or smoked legal stuff). Is it safe to just inject a little to see how I feel or will bath salt kill u if u inject it??? Please help

^^^

There is no way to tell without doing a test in a lab.. nobody online can tell you what you have. It'd be pure speculation.

We can't say if it's safe to IV or not, as we have no clue what it is. "Bath salts" could be a lot of things. If you don't know what it is, don't do it.

Do bath salts taste like meth? I know the taste of meth very well and this has that same taste. It's a whole G the tweaker in me can't throw money away like that that would kill me before the dope lol. Do any stores sell drug test kits like the cops have?

Do bath salts taste like meth? I know the taste of meth very well and this has that same taste. It's a whole G the tweaker in me can't throw money away like that that would kill me before the dope lol. Do any stores sell drug test kits like the cops have?

Yeah, simple reagent kits online. Just pull out the needle and plug (rectal) half of it. Safer than shooting some unknown. But as Mr.Scagnattie said, safest of all, just don't do it.

I shot it and I'm not dead I'm not sure if it's meth though. I was also wondering a year ago I got shot and am paralyzed due to that for some reason I just don't get the same high I use to at first I thought it was because I was smoking but then I shot up again and still not the same high. I remember the first time I shot a thick 30 my ears were ringing I thought I was gonna die lol. Idk maybe the ice I been getting just ain't that good... Time for a new connect.

I dont understand you guys always use so much. I read a story about a guy having a 2.5 point shot for his first shot! and ive often heard this is the end all, be all rush for someone not fully addicted in the US. A full quarter shot which I think would have me in another world completely. Anyway at first I used 50mg of aussie ice and that blew my head off. Now I have full point shots which is the standard amount used by people in Australia. Im just interested because surely you guys are just supermen when it comes to meth. A lot of it is in the gay community but still, thats one big fricken shot! And I used to use speed! (You guys prob get it as crank, like powder meth not crystal) ten years ago. Had ice/crystal every few months, then every few years and then eventually as it always would it took over my town and in the last year its been a part of my daily activities in the last few months.

Can anyone tell me more?

I shot it and I'm not dead I'm not sure if it's meth though. I was also wondering a year ago I got shot and am paralyzed due to that for some reason I just don't get the same high I use to at first I thought it was because I was smoking but then I shot up again and still not the same high. I remember the first time I shot a thick 30 my ears were ringing I thought I was gonna die lol. Idk maybe the ice I been getting just ain't that good... Time for a new connect.

Yeah it could have just been shitty meth. And, I know that bellringer feeling very well. Hah. Nothing more intense than a fat IV coke or meth rush.

I dont understand you guys always use so much. I read a story about a guy having a 2.5 point shot for his first shot! and ive often heard this is the end all, be all rush for someone not fully addicted in the US. A full quarter shot which I think would have me in another world completely. Anyway at first I used 50mg of aussie ice and that blew my head off. Now I have full point shots which is the standard amount used by people in Australia. Im just interested because surely you guys are just supermen when it comes to meth. A lot of it is in the gay community but still, thats one big fricken shot! And I used to use speed! (You guys prob get it as crank, like powder meth not crystal) ten years ago. Had ice/crystal every few months, then every few years and then eventually as it always would it took over my town and in the last year its been a part of my daily activities in the last few months.

Can anyone tell me more?

Here, in Texas I've never seen powder speed, just crystal... I assume it's like that in most places here due to the cartels in Mexico and home labs.

I never really cared for getting my bell rung on IV uppers, unless the opiate supply is dry. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that a full point shot would knock me out. I've done a .05 and zoom. I don't know what I'd get outta anything higher.

Be safe y'all, no matter what part of the world you're in... Get those wheel filters and don't go over... There are truly some vile chemicals that may or may not have been fully recovered from the cook.

Wheel filters

So I read through the thread a little, but only saw one person mention them. How many of you use millipore or other µm sized syringe filters?
If I had the $$$ I'd love to, until then I use Watman (sp?) 33mm .02 microgram.

Last edited:

Can anyone tell me more?

My first time using meth ever was a 250mg shot. Damn near blew my head off. That was in Brisbane back in 2006 as well so it was damn good quality.

These days if I use I hover around a point per shot

Wow so thats alot of info to read in one hit. Get it? Just lightning the mood ;-) sorry couldnt help myself:p

Have just spent the last couple hours reading the thread. Info overload. Theres no way all of that will sink in

Could someone please maybe write up in one post all the things that could go wrong iving yourself for the first time even if you have seen it done many times and think you know the process

All the graphically horrible things that could go wrong when inexperienced. Go!

Please :)

Last edited:
[QUmeth444;12244188]HR: Opinons?
2 Things, while shooting Meth:
1: I never in my life licked the needle, idiocy, but when my rig is ready, the last thing I do is dip it in my water supply to rinse off any Meth off the needle.
2: I have considered this, but not implemented it-I am considering pulling a tiny amount of blood back into the needle a tick or two post completion, then withdrawing, purpose being not allowing any meth leakage outside the vein during removal. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you about licking the end of a spike way to much bacteria in the mouth. .. can you say infection. ... as fr pulling bak a bit of blood to withdraw without leakage miss I think dnt do it personally its just more movement inside the vein causing unnecessary scarring.apply pressure either by the alcohol swab or cotton wool ball, toilet paper etc. On withdrawal and inject slowly decreases chances of blowback.

HR: Opinons?
2 Things, while shooting Meth:
1: I never in my life licked the needle, idiocy, but when my rig is ready, the last thing I do is dip it in my water supply to rinse off any Meth off the needle.
2: I have considered this, but not implemented it-I am considering pulling a tiny amount of blood back into the needle a tick or two post completion, then withdrawing, purpose being not allowing any meth leakage outside the vein during removal. Thoughts?
I doubt you need to rinse the tip of the syringe, flicking it would probably do the job just fine.

If you're using good IV technique you probably don't have much to worry about. Release the tourniquet prior to shooting, don't withdraw the needle immediately, wait a few seconds, and withdraw slowly, then apply slight pressure on the site of the shot, it should prevent meth leaking into your tissue as long as you didn't poke through the other end of the vein when inserting the needle.
My first time using meth ever was a 250mg shot. Damn near blew my head off. That was in Brisbane back in 2006 as well so it was damn good quality.

These days if I use I hover around a point per shot

Im not sure how exact the amount was I had first time I used. we had a g gram of speed between 3 ppl mixed with 80 units of water they had 30 units each I had twenty...its the first time I ever tried speed was like this .iv. I have tried other ways but its not the same I was left wanting. First time I used ice was only 0.05 so 1 20th of a gram to 20 units water gave me slight rush. you kno proceed with caution your first time. Wasn't enough of a hit so waited til I had a sleep than hit a full point with 35 units water . Now I got the rush I had heard about an expected the warm fluffy tingle from your toes to your hair on your head a little houghing an slight dry retching the cloudy muggy feeling of floating in bliss comes over you..