• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Making my own legal highs.

aivaras

Bluelighter
okay first of all its not that im gonna get high on my own supplies, im just really interested in making legal highs, would that be either blends or powders.

I dont make it that i could get high for free or something, its because im interested.Well what stuff would make it legal? im guessin for blends i could use
a bit of red clovers for taste, valerian roots,some of that levander for taste, and bit of salvia with kava kava.At least that i would know what im making.Not some random shit i found, and put it all together to get high.Im really interested in all sorts of herbs.

For powder i want to but lignocaine, pure caffeine and guarana as well as some apple glucose.So it would be numbing,uplifting,apple tastin lets say party snuff.

I just want to know whats safe whats not.Its not a synth.
every ingridient would be Class A.

P.S - Im actually 25, just plain bad english, and ADD stops me from writing sentences that makes some sense to you.

So... Whats the question? Also, what the hell would one do with a mixture of red clovers, valerian root, lavender, salvia, and kava kava? Just curious.

are you serious? that sounds like the last thing i would want to IV

That sounds really cool (at least what you are trying to do). However, you need something else to make it 'original.' I'm sure everybody who has any interest in psychoactive herbs has thrown a bunch together and smoked it.

Maybe a unique method of keeping it together? Like gluing the buds with sap into a 'joint.' Lol. Just a random suggestion that might not work. :D

people should use their knowledge to help other's

not to try and get rich off them...... :|

most if not all of those "blends/legal highs" are a sham

people should only consume things of known purity, of the compound they intend to

eh order some awesome Rc's get a milligram scale, prepare "SAFE" but active doses, package them, have several dosage levels of several different chemicals packaged accordingly, stay organized and keep track of whats what and how much of what you have in each dosage form. Jack up the price to equal way more than you paid via price per dose increments, seperate about 10 free threshold doses of each chem to give out as samples, and make your money back + profit. This has worked for others who arent me beautifully!
thank me later..... or now either way doesn't matter
Peace
B