• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

Big and Dandified this and added a link to the PD Index. :)

I should have some of this material soon. Can't wait to test it out! Supposed to be 2mg worth...I am guessing this will equal 3-4 experiences at around 500 micrograms each. I'm not sure exactly how I will go about dividing 2mg into 4 equal amounts for snorting tho, my scale will not go down that low accurately I am sure...still debating that in my head. Any ideas?

Maybe liquid measurement using some Kind of volatile solvent and then after measuring out the liquid you allow the solvent to evaporate leaving only the compound

That's not a perfect suggestion since you don't know if you have 2mg to begin with... Even if its 3mg, that's still quite a large discrepancy. Be careful.

Apparently it's very strong at half a milligram insufflated. Be careful.

Will subdivide it down to a very low percentage of the original sample for the first attempt. Say, 1/12th instead of dividing to 4 like originally suggested. That way if the original sample is weighed incorrectly, and say it actually weighs up to 5 mg, then 1/12 equals around 0.42 mg, which according to the few things I've read at that dose is around a strong level experience. If it is not mis-weighed to begin with, then the effects are much more likely to be disappointing than dangerous. Is there a chance of it being mis-weighed by more than 3mg do you think? Maybe go down to 1/16th amounts instead to safer (6 mg/ 16 = 0.38mg)? My cheapo .001 scale seems to things right around 5mg and up. That's what I am basing my assumptions off of I guess...I'm hoping the sample sender's scale cost more than my $30 one...I guess I could be wrong on that.

thoughts?

Catfish, I would suggest being really careful. With the relative expense of this one, I don't think the source is going to be drastically screwing up in measurements... but you never know... I would see if you can find someone with a more accurate scale than you have.

I know I ordered 250mg of 5-MeO-AMT one time and upon weighing it, actually ended up with 334... quite a big difference.

I would think that the chloro analogue of 25B-etc would be slightly less potent, not slightly more - when looking at 2C-B and 2C-C. Not too sure about DOC vs DOB though.

And oh yeah you can type ug for microgram - it's accepted as a substitute for using the mu symbol.

25C-NBOMe / NBOMe-2CC, threshold effects at as little as 0.05-0.1mg, but properly active at more like 0.2-0.5mg. Higher doses of 1mg+ produce amnesia and a burned-out comedown feeling for several days after, so there is little further benefit from doses much above 0.5mg. Convulsions have been reported from larger doses of several milligrams or more, so likely to be potentially dangerous for the inexperienced especially as raw powder.

Very clean and visual trip, but somewhat lacking in profound insights, light hearted but with little depth. Duration of strong effects is around 4-6 hours depending on dose, but with a milder afterglow extending the duration to perhaps 12 hours or so in total. Time to onset is around 15mins after nasal dosing, 1 hour for peak effects. Faster onset and shorter duration if vapourised, sublingual and rectal administration also effective, but oral activity produces only a bare threshold even with doses of 1mg+.

Quite stimulating and euphoric, sometimes a hint of "candyflip" type effects but predominantly psychedelic, slightly reminiscent of 2CT2 or 2CT7. Also the bioavailability is weird and unpredictable, often several people will have what should be the same dose but have widely differing experiences, or the same dose taken on different occasions will seem quite different strengths. However this could easily be from measuring errors given the high potency, and hence small dosage...

That sounds pretty intense... So its not malleable like 2C-C then I take it?

The potency of this one concerns me... Can you say more adulterated blotters? *sigh* Luckily it is way too pricey for that.

That sounds pretty intense... So its not malleable like 2C-C then I take it?

The potency of this one concerns me... Can you say more adulterated blotters? *sigh* Luckily it is way too pricey for that.

Isn't it not orally active? These doses I was under the assumption are listed for intranasal due to allthe NBOMe- chems being destroyed in the gut or something..

Isn't it not orally active? These doses I was under the assumption are listed for intranasal due to allthe NBOMe- chems being destroyed in the gut or something..

Well blotter would technically be sublingual overall, wouldn't it? I know that when I've done blotter, while I don't put it under my tongue, my saliva takes it all there. LOL

i was over in the NBOMe-mescaline thread and someone said putting an NBOMe on the phenthylamine reduces anxiety and reduces nausea. having said this, would putting an NBOMe on 2c-e remove the bodyload and create a damn near perfect chem? also why are the nbomes only coming out so slowly were'nt they discovered in 2006? i was toying with the idea of NBOMe-MDMA as well...

also why are the nbomes only coming out so slowly were'nt they discovered in 2006?

The synthesis is probably not trivial, and the market is definitely not as wide as for other RCs. Hell, it seems the 2Cs alone aren't gobbled up anything like MDPV, meph, etc. were.

If an NBOMe-MDMA came out, I'd jump all over it - before it and all the other NBOMe's were emergency scheduled a month later...