Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 5: Waiting for Jesus to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsspong

Greenlighter
have a sober friend,who knows,to talk to you on the phone about the people who talk
out of your toilet bowl ,they are actually ok.
...(not to forget,you will get to hear some nice talk out of the bowl)

Wow! After 16 days sleepless days and nights on pv (not so much as a nap), my toilet began to channel Amos and Andy re-runs. It was scary at first, but I moved an electric teakettle and large comfortable chair into my bathroom so I wouldn't miss anything. Good thing, because I forgot to pay the cable bill and it was disconnected, yet the episodes continued. I transcribed some of the episodes in braille, and sent the transcripts to my pv vendor in a vain attempt to get a discount on my next shipment - I figured I had found a second-line revenue generator that they could use, and instead of getting commission payments, I'd just get PV in exchange for my ongoing exemplary work. At the time, I was using tin-foil and sewing needles for the transcriptions. Turns out that by the time I had put the braille transcripts in a large manilla envelope, and it had made it through the machinery of overseas logistics/air mail, the little holes so painstakingly made were gone, flat, caput. just a few random bumps on the tinfoil. I received a letter back in Mandarin, which I had to pay a guy to translate. It basically told me to fuck off and that even if the braille had made it through, there were a scant few of their customers that were either blind or otherwise collectors of eclectic braille memorabilia. I heard those devastating words read to me in a nauseating Chinglish accent on the 2nd day after my pv supply had run out. You can imagine my disappointment.

Wow! After 16 days sleepless days and nights on pv (not so much as a nap), my toilet began to channel Amos and Andy re-runs. It was scary at first, but I moved an electric teakettle and large comfortable chair into my bathroom so I wouldn't miss anything. Good thing, because I forgot to pay the cable bill and it was disconnected, yet the episodes continued. I transcribed some of the episodes in braille, and sent the transcripts to my pv vendor in a vain attempt to get a discount on my next shipment - I figured I had found a second-line revenue generator that they could use, and instead of getting commission payments, I'd just get PV in exchange for my ongoing exemplary work. At the time, I was using tin-foil and sewing needles for the transcriptions. Turns out that by the time I had put the braille transcripts in a large manilla envelope, and it had made it through the machinery of overseas logistics/air mail, the little holes so painstakingly made were gone, flat, caput. just a few random bumps on the tinfoil. I received a letter back in Mandarin, which I had to pay a guy to translate. It basically told me to fuck off and that even if the braille had made it through, there were a scant few of their customers that were either blind or otherwise collectors of eclectic braille memorabilia. I heard those devastating words read to me in a nauseating Chinglish accent on the 2nd day after my pv supply had run out. You can imagine my disappointment.

haha. Class :)

^^ That's one of those stories that quite simply is too fucked up not to be true. My sympathy goes out to you jsspong! :p

quality :)

Well I've been vaporizing for a while now in a glass pipe, a few times to great excess, and no burns. Might it be reacting with the aluminum ? Either that or it's not pure MDPV.

... then got a comedown from hell, you know shaking, sweating, overheating, with a crazy headache, heart racing and so on.

I think we need a dictionary of common terms or sumpin'. That does not sound like a come-down to me. In my lexicon the come-down is when the acute effects of the drug wear off, heart rate back down, sweating and headache stops, and the guilt and remorse would kick in for those so inclined.

I think we need a dictionary of common terms or sumpin'. That does not sound like a come-down to me. In my lexicon the come-down is when the acute effects of the drug wear off, heart rate back down, sweating and headache stops, and the guilt and remorse would kick in for those so inclined.

You Sir are a fine addition to the board. :)

Mmmm smoking PV off foil... so wrong and yet so right.

Definitely an exercise in willpower! =D

Can't believe PV made it to its 5th megathread...if you take out all of shambles pv posts we would only be on 2;)
PV is never my first choice, but somehow I always manage to have some laying around :)
It is one of those things. If mephedrone is like a mix of MDMA and coke, PV is like a mix of amp's and coke. I never really know why I'm doing another bump...I just do. Next thing you know its 48 hours later.....trouble.

Mmmm smoking PV off foil... so wrong and yet so right.

Definitely an exercise in willpower! =D
mmmmm.........i liked using a foil "spoon" over a candle with an "umbrella" (pill bottle or the bottom of a plastic jar, and a straw). you get HEE-UGE lung-buster hits! ........of course, i did wreck the shit outta my throat for a month, but still...soooo yummy!

Can't believe PV made it to its 5th megathread...if you take out all of shambles pv posts we would only be on 2;)

You think there'd be as many as 2 without him?! There'd be no threads at all!

I'm waiting for mine to arrive, I want it right the fuck now god dammit!

MDPV Megathread 5: Waiting for Jesus to show up

According to the arseholes who drive around very noisy, supposedly cool cars, I'm already here! (actually I've had a couple of girlfrioend's mothers who've been a bit taken aback having a Jesus look-a-like in an RAF greatcoat asking for their daughter =D)

Ham420: Nearly everone I know has fucked up on peevee thinking it wasn't as potent as I'd told them. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger!

According to the arseholes who drive around very noisy, supposedly cool cars, I'm already here! (actually I've had a couple of girlfrioend's mothers who've been a bit taken aback having a Jesus look-a-like in an RAF greatcoat asking for their daughter =D)

Know the feeling very well indeed, though I'm more of a downmarket Lucifer in a leather Gestapo trenchcoat. =D

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you guys go about chasing Pee Vee off foil? Do you need to shape the foil? Do you use like a straw to inhale the smoke? How long does it take to melt and vaporise, and what will this look like? Thanks

just make a slight crease down the foil and roll a straw out of foil to inhale with
the mdpv melts and gives of vapour almost straight away, the powder melts into a yellowish puddle of oil and then gets darker, finally turning black as it is spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.