European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 5: Waiting for Jesus to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
MDPV is probably ubiquitous at this point with tons of it stockpiled in asia and eastern europe. Take a hint from the young lady in Cincinatti and have faith - Jesus is coming, bearing handfuls of off-white, sticky powder for the masses tired of inferior, levamisole cut product the corrupt, godforsaken cartels are providing to them. A new era is upon us - be humbled and repent.
(note this was typed under the influence of nothing..)

^ Yes we can tell that because you've actually used punctuation, which is usually shunned by people in the depth of a peevee binge =D

BTW peevee, GBL & cannabis is the passport to the garden of earthly delights (well it is if you're a professional pervert =D)

Astute observation on your part.
Guess my point is that I doubt we have seen the last of this substance, though some of the more obvious providers may rightfully see it as a hot potato...
Wish gbl were an option
my stash ran out 7 years ago (snif) - gawd do I miss it...

Last edited:
IV and smoked are the only two ROAs I haven't attempted for this substance.

While I've never been a fiendy peev user (although it has played tricks with my mind in the past), I somehow feel compelled to look under every rock before my explorations with peev are complete.

and i didn't notice the title of this thread was named after that news article until now - jeebus and da supa coke!

i know what the earlier poster is talking about and I wouldn't mind some insight too.

let's just say that it's stopped appearing some place (maybe permanently) where one would imagine there was no reason for that to happen unless there is something going on at a global level. maybe it's up for fast scheduling? i'd sure like to know.

this. complete bummer. but probably for the best. *sigh*

anyone know of anything else that has aphrodisiac qualities that even come close to pervee? (except meth -- i'm done with that stuff!)

know of anything else that has aphrodisiac qualities that even come close to pervee

Can`t comment on the pv but a combination of Methylone and Mephedrone was good, so I was told ahem %)

I hate everyone with easy access to MDPV, purely because I'm jealous. :(
I'd give anything to obtain another gram of it, and have some of the best days of my life for 2 weeks!

I never got the chance to try PV since I was too into Meph and M1 in the legal days. None of my guys around here have even heard of it.

Haven't had any since the ban. Got a gram in the mail. Used to smoke a gram a day. I'm curious as to how my tolerance will be...

Since I stopped using it, all drugs (experiences) seemed to have been negatively effected even with this much of a time span.

:\

There's some mod who's keeping on disapproving all my posts!:X

*snip*

Kenny we don't encourage chat about sourcing or delivery services - BL is not here to advise people about the post office or how to get drugs. Please stick to discussing the drugs themselves, effects etc.

Kate

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished off all my leftover MDPV that I had misplaced in one binge. It was a bad one - mostly IV and smoking in tandem, but the comedown was not bad at all this time. Fell asleep after 3 days and have been really tired but strangely content. I didn't really expect that. The stuff is truly diabolical in the hands of someone with no inhibitions about ROAs. Those readers who lust for quantity had best think carefully before putting themselves at risk of going on multiple destructive benders. I'm still wondering what the long term consequences of so many binges so close together will be, particularly with tryptamines and methylone added in liberally. One very odd thing is that my normal drive to drink alcohol and kratom has been diminished greatly. I just don't feel like it - very odd for me. Hopefully it will keep up; it would be nice to have a beneficial aftereffect of a self-abusive drug binge. After further experiments with IV MDPV, it is not a good route. It causes pain along the entire vein used, doesn't come on that fast and really has no rush, or at least no better than IM. Had to be an idiot and keep trying it though, last dose about 50 mg.
Washing my hands of the stuff from now on. It is just too damn dangerous in my hands. I'm going to try to use the momentum I garnered from this binge to try and not use for a few months. Maybe a pipe dream but it is good to clean house (and head) every once in a while.

I hate everyone with easy access to MDPV, purely because I'm jealous. :(
I'd give anything to obtain another gram of it, and have some of the best days of my life for 2 weeks!

Anything, mmmmm. How about a left hand for transplantation? =D =D

Haven't had any since the ban. Got a gram in the mail. Used to smoke a gram a day. I'm curious as to how my tolerance will be...

Since I stopped using it, all drugs (experiences) seemed to have been negatively effected even with this much of a time span.

:\

Wut! A g a day!

The most I ever did was 200mg (I think, may have been slightly more or slightly less) over about a 9 hour session mixed with meph. By the end of it I couldn't remember my best friends name. My other friend kept going for another 12 hours or so and that properly messed him up. I can't quite remember his dosage but it was sub 500mg.

How did you handle a g a day?!

P.S - Mixing PV and meph in lines is like fucking super coke, just very very weird.

Tolerance gets so bad for me I had to stop after 3 days because it simply didn't work anymore. Very powerful with the first dose, but repeat dosing actually abolishes this effect and shortens the duration of the drug's effects in some cases. This stuff is very strange on so many levels. Strange and bad..

Just took my first hit in three months. Tolerance has gone right down. Glad I went the safe route and loaded what I would consider a tiny amount.

Chasing it on foil the hit doesn't last anywhere near as long as a line. I also found once I started smoking it the doses went up rapidly, much more than I'd dare put in a line. So you end up going through 10x as much. And an insane comedown to match!

Chasing it on foil the hit doesn't last anywhere near as long as a line. I also found once I started smoking it the doses went up rapidly, much more than I'd dare put in a line. So you end up going through 10x as much. And an insane comedown to match!

I'm glad you posted this, because these words have removed my last tiny bit of desire to chase this stuff, which in the long term is undoubtedly a big favor to me. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.