Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 5: Waiting for Jesus to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
At last, my MagicalDiabolicalPervertVengeance powder is coming today :D

Sweet Satan we shall meet again today!

Be sure to post up your babble here :)

Satan is taking a few days because he is coming all the way over here from Austria and does not like people around. Think he is showing next Saturday for me ;)

If I can break free from the siege of the shadow people I'll be sure to check in ;)

Victory will be mine!

Really wish Dedbeet would post again. Hope he's doing okay.

My guess is he's catching up on his well-needed rest. I usually pass out for a whole day after marathons like that.

^ agreed.

Well either he is asleep, or too wasted to post/dose again and soon to be sleeping.

Thats the problem with Psychosis and hallucinations. He was lucid enough to post on here earlier but anything could have happened to him.

I've seen it all first hand. It's not pretty and it's got me a bit worried. I hope he is asleep or at the very least contacted a friend to be with him.

It's kind of a tetchy subject with me and I overly worry when folk get to that point. I know I'm being fussy and probably a bit too motherly.

I'm just hoping he'll post soon. If not tonight in the next few days. Just to check in like.

Na, I don't think you are over reacting.
Psycosis does do that in that you are ok to say that you are just fine to have a grasp on reality, just not a full one.

Hope you are just sleeping mate :)

Aye wishing him the best...sure he'll surface.

I found it difficult to come down even alprazolam hardly made a dent on the proceedings, though I'll admit to a tolerance with it, so pretty ineffective for me :|

Been a long time since I experienced such fiending and lacking in armour able to deal with it post-like...so much so it's put me off :(

Pity, it's all rather seductive n' slinky at the time :\

He's probably just having a nice long much-needed sleep.
I'm sure he'll post here when he wakes.

He's probably just having a nice long much-needed sleep.
I'm sure he'll post here when he wakes.
LOL ;). Woke up last night at 11PM, got straight into the shower & went out to get some food... ate it, went back to sleep, got up this morning & ate the rest of the food, had a dip and a cup of tea.

Feels awesome being slow & drowsy.... it's cool having MDPV in the house, cool thinking about it, just not cool doing it, as I got something to take care of Monday and can't afford to be disabled.... it's less than 100mg, but that would be enough to stir the pot again and it could definitely use some settling. Planning on just resting and chilling the rest of the weekend.

Thanks, everyone, for the concern... seems everything is going to be OK.

Peace...

Last edited:
^ Glad to hear it.
You seem to be in a good place now. Try keep it that way! :)

No doubt you'll be lethargic & weak for a week or so but your over the worst of it with your sanity intact.... All's well that ends well!
Time to treat your body to lots of yummy nutrients & your brain to lots of sleep.
Take care & try forget about that 100mg! %)

Aw Debeet! So nice to hear from you. I was a bit worried. Glad you're feeling a bit better. Some kip and some food seems to have helped you.

Take Care

I found it difficult to come down even alprazolam hardly made a dent on the proceedings

I find that you need a shitload of benzos & much subsequent redosing if you've been over zealous. I think alcohol is more effective - better still alcohol, benzos & opiates waahaay for HR :|

I've always just factored in the fact that you'll be up for a long time so very rarely bother with benzos much. Maybe a coupla vallies and a bit of codeine or summat for a fluffier landing but by the end of the gramme I really don't need much in the way of sleep aids (even if they are the good aidz). Desoxy on the other hand... 8(8o8(

^ Glad to hear it.
You seem to be in a good place now. Try keep it that way! :)

No doubt you'll be lethargic & weak for a week or so but your over the worst of it with your sanity intact.... All's well that ends well!
Time to treat your body to lots of yummy nutrients & your brain to lots of sleep.
Take care & try forget about that 100mg! %)
Re: the 100mg... we'll see. Doesn't seem like enough to result in another long/sleepless binge, but I still don't feel recovered enough to dare challenge the b*tch.

Believe me, I've had the thought "one hit? just one?" and the answer has been "noooooooo.... huh uhhh". Something tells me that would be a bad idea, and there would be a heavy price to pay.

Last edited:
I already did not sleep yesterday. The day was going beautifully but...

...its amazing how the words of one insignificant person can get to me so.

Now I'm pissed, well stocked in peevee and all out of pot.

Grr...

Status
Not open for further replies.