European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 5: Waiting for Jesus to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the input F&B. Been using insulins and roughly the same dilutions as you. I'm also quite familiar with where to inject (best muscles for me are quadraceps for me) but I think my tissues just react badly to the stuff. I use insulins for IV too - they seem to work well and I wouldn't dream of using a 21g (ouch!) for anything. the 28.5 - 29g ones work just fine if they have long needles - 25 g at worst if a large volume of liquid is an issue.
I think I'm going to abstain from the needle from now on - I have experienced the pincushion effect recently and prefer to avoid it in the future. In general, I have no ability to moderate my MDPV use so will not be replenishing my supply. I tried to stick with oral dosing but invariably picked up the pipe or the needle. I was fun while it lasted though.
A couple of observations about long term use :
MDPV causes paranoia after 1 day that I'd get starting on day 3 with meth - maybe day 2 with a coke binge. In other words, it causes severe paranoia very fast. I am quite familiar with this state of mind and can ignore it to a certain extent but it detracts greatly from the experience.
Tolerance to it builds very quickly and it virtually stops working for me within a few days. It also seems to create a tolerance to other stimulants. It usually goes back to normal within a few days of stopping, but can cause a user to go through a lot of the drug not realizing it is no longer getting them high. When this happens, the comedown includes a fair bit of nausea and a pervasive fatigue that lasts about a week.
Steady, small doses over time prevent much of the bad peripheral effects that people complain about. This is not a drug that should be taken in one go like methylone or a hallucinogenic. The tolerance to the peripheral effects builds faster than the tolerance to the pleasant ones.
Just thought I'd throw that out there - a general word of caution that PV as the potential to destroy someone's life as does cocaine, meth and other strong, addicting stimulants. Though physical side effects are mild, it can easily take over and cause long-term, compulsive behaviors. Great caution should be exercised with anything other than occasional use. This is a bad choice for daily use.

First time I've ever chased. I was very cautious, didn't take a full hit (8mg on the foil, just took a whiff of it, maybe a quarter of the smoke). So much smoke! Looked scary. Enjoyable though, and growing. As I say I can exercise discipline, will wait before redose. Already considering redose. But will wait.

Yum!

Another 5mg, burnt my fucking finger and thumb on the foil but it's still nice. Been listening to Ray Davies (Kinks) at Glastonbury on BBC Four, don't normally enjoy that kind of thing (gospel-style choir etc.) but really got into it and happy to have expanded my taste in music, sometimes I get stuck in a rut. Now the BBC philharmonic orchestra are playing Bruch concerto, and it's lovely.

Very nice stuff, smells of popcorn I think. My digits are stinging though!

Think that'll be it for the night... though more is tempting.

Last edited:
Did 15mg with waste. I promise that's it.
Going to go for a further 10mg then quit, this isn't hitting me that hard, probably don't have my chasing technique perfected and my stuff is probably a year old so maybe degraded. It definitely has an effect though. Yes I'm a stupid cunt but that's life.

Oops, maybe 25mg was silly. Feels damn good. We'll see.

So what's that, ~50mg with probably 50% efficiency, 25mg. Feels very nice indeed.

04:52 very pleasant stuff, quite compulsive but I've managed to knock it on the head. I can see how this might get out of control, vaping it is very easy and I've already made the mental association between the taste and the pleasure. I've never tasted anything quite like it, but I like it. And yes I had another 10mg about 4am.

Hmm, I fell asleep about 5.30am, can this really be PV ? I was very drunk but even then it doesn't add up. It's something though.

Last edited:
Does anybody else find the pv cross-tolerance to be extremely annoying? I've done a gram of 4-FA since 6 pm last night, and overall it has been very mellow, I even manged to sleep a few hours before, now I've done two 200 mgs bombs and still it's not intense.

Lately I've been on pv quite often, with regular redosing, I'm sure it's creating some sort of immunity for other stims, the same thing happened a couple of weeks ago with methylone and mephedrone, caned a ton but it felt as if I had been doing those things daily, huge massive tolerance.

yup
big cross tolerance.
I want some of that super-coke PV. I think I got snookered with this wimpy shit I've been getting. I know Jesus done stood me up and it'll take quite a bit more peevee to convince me otherwise.
Anyone get short waves of incredibly intense nausea after a PV binge ? Been pretty consistently the case after the last two.
Even stranger, IV takes a lot longer to kick in than smoking for me - go figure.

Even stranger, IV takes a lot longer to kick in than smoking for me - go figure.

I dont know, I don't find that too particularly strange by my experiences. Heroin, yes, I would agree, but methamphetamine, mdpv I found to be more instantaneous via vaporization, albeit more enjoyable via IV.

I have a lot to add on mdpv, but am finding it difficult to focus my stimulated energies into anything concentrated, so I will start with mdpv's grand ability to do just that. I find that its one of the only stimulants I've ever used that increase energy levels but leave concentration almost untouched, if not decrease it. I feel very scatter-brained, and during the comedown, spacey. Its certainly not the drug I would choose to stay up all night writing essays.

Last edited:
yup
big cross tolerance.
I want some of that super-coke PV. I think I got snookered with this wimpy shit I've been getting. I know Jesus done stood me up and it'll take quite a bit more peevee to convince me otherwise.
Anyone get short waves of incredibly intense nausea after a PV binge ? Been pretty consistently the case after the last two.

IV is supposed to take longer ass it has to travel to the heart, get circulated through the lungs for oxygenation, then pumped around the bpdy. With smoking/vapourization it goes almost straight to the left ventricle for circulation around the body

And yes the nausea is due to having high levels of dopamine (specifically in the CTZ). It's why opioids, crack. methamphetamine when administered IV/smoking can cause a pukefest

Yes accounting for the physiologic route you describe, it should take a little longer to kick in, but it actually takes a lot longer in my opinion. I thought I had injected it outside the vein until I felt it eventually.
What happened to your old avatar F&B ? Somehow in my mind I see you as a stranger in a gimp mask.
I too have a rather extensive faulty cat collection - glad to hear of a likeminded individual....
The one benefit of IV is that IM is quite painful for days after administration but IV only causes a small amount of inflammation at the injection site. Man this stuff is unhealthy - I'm going to try to locate some of the other members of this class of compounds in the hope of a less faulty analog - ie - plan to acquire alpha ppp and mdppp for starters. Hopefully they will be an improvement. MDPV is, sadly, dead to me.

huh ?
Where'd that come from ?
No one mentioned an MDPV draught.
Jesus provides - can't stop supercoke that easily ...

Does anyone have any data/evidence for the cardiotoxicity of MDPV? I was wondering how it might compare to something like Amphetamines.

I reckon MDPV would be on par with amphet on toxicity. Although it makes me far more psychotic I must say.

Starting to think it could have some real potential with GBL though!

huh ?
Where'd that come from ?
No one mentioned an MDPV draught.
Jesus provides - can't stop supercoke that easily ...

i know what the earlier poster is talking about and I wouldn't mind some insight too.

let's just say that it's stopped appearing some place (maybe permanently) where one would imagine there was no reason for that to happen unless there is something going on at a global level. maybe it's up for fast scheduling? i'd sure like to know.

What happened to your old avatar F&B ?

Changed it as a mark of respect when tobala died, then when it came time to put back the old one, couldn't find the animated gif I originally used, hence the full body tinfoil hat picture

I'm surprised that everyone still appears to be bang on the PV.

Without discussing sourcing, are people still wading though bulk buys or speaking to friends locally or further afield?

Personally I'm 'wading through a bulk buy' although I only ever bought a gram, but have good enough self control to last it out. Still have like 500mg left!

Status
Not open for further replies.