European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 5: Waiting for Jesus to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hello - I am sockpuppet and I am addicted to tickling my dopamine receptors vicariously through these fascinating peevee threads. Also a septic addicted to the convivial banter and high S/N ratio of EADD."

Is the pyrrolidine pyrolysis no longer considered to melt one's lungs??

@ GMU -- "chasing the dragon", as described by Evad is okay, i guess, but i miss a lot of vapors (uh, vapours, as i'm in the euro forum) that way. i prefer to "catch" the dragon. i like to shape my foil like a little spoon -- twist one end to make a handle, and shape the other into a little cup. then take a clean, clear plastic jar, like a one pound ( 1/2 kilo?) peanut butter jar, or something similar, discard the lid, and drill a little hole near the bottom, JUST big enough to fit a straw (or bic pen barrel) into snugly. light a candle, and put your dose into the spoon. hold the spoon over the candle, (start 2 or 3 inches above the flame, and adjust as needed) and hold the "umbrella" over the spoon. when you see vapours forming, suck them in through the straw. if you fill your lungs before you empty the jar, you can just put it down on the table, thus saving your goodies. bigger hits, less waste. win/win!,

oh, and thanks loads to the jesus chick -- it won't take many stories like that to get peevee banned in the states, too. i hope our industrious friends from the east are busy-busy working on the next generation. thank goodness chemistry is so versatile!

^^^ That device sounds really cool, and I would try it, only my under-developed brain can't seem to make much sense of the instructions. Could you sketch up a diagram please? If that's too much effort, no worries.

i'll try......but i suck with computers..

|................| sticking out

\___/-------- little spoon twisted out of foil

^
||
|| candle
||

crude, i know, but i hope it'll give you a better idea. happy vaping! :)

*edit* ok, the jar has stripes now, but it's closer..... does this help?

Last edited:
oh, damn! the spaces didn't show up! the jar should be wider than that, dammit! told ya i suck with computers! i'll try to fix it....

@ sockpuppet -- hello! i thought someone should give ya a holla. though i am but a yank (and barely that), i share your love for EADD.indeed the peevee threads are a kick in the pants! hope you learn lots!

you may find the answer to your pyrrolidine question in the search engine -- all i can say is i had a hella run with it, and though it scorched the shit outta my throat at the time, all seems to be well now. :)

It's like a big hood to go over the spoon while heating it, inly it has a straw sticking out the side so you can suck all the vapour straight into your lungs n'est pas?

NJo wonder you burned the inside of your throat as you're inhaling all of the rest of the hot gases from the candle (hot air rises to 'fill' the hood). That's why people use straws made of foil, so they can inhale the maximum amount of vapourized drug, but without so much hot air that it burns their throast, windpipe etc. Found out that one the hard way from using an electric cooker ring to do equivalent of opium hot knives!

chasing can be pretty wasteful until you master it then you will never look back

f&b -- that is correct.

Evad -- i never mastered it, so i invented "remedial foil chasing", because i didn't like practicing with my dope. now, if i could practice with YOUR dope, maybe i'd get good at it =D

You should have tried hot knifimng it (instantly loads of vapourized drug but without the massive heat source of a candle or a cooker ring, so no loads of hot air). Having said that, doing it with hash or opium leave you with a bit of a sore throat the next day (hash oil/honey oil doesn't and can mangle you in ways you can't imagine, done that way!)

^ where were you when i needed you?

but when i hot-knife weed under a dome, i pretty much need a partner. with the candle, i can get high all by myself. just me and my batteries...........

Why you don't use a meth pipe is beyond me. Aluminum also vaporizes and can react with drugs and is also really inefficient. When I was a junkie (or at least a heroin addict - i'm probably still what one would consider a junkie), I mostly smoked my dope in a vapor pipe and never used foil. A crack pipe or glass tube worked much better and wasted a lot less smoke and no unhealthy aluminum inhaled.
F&B, been playing with IM and have found it to consistently cause soreness starting a day after and lasting another day. Been very sterile with everything - what dilution worked best? Smoking still seems the most pleasant ROA, though IM is almost as good. The funny thing is IV does not kick in any faster than IM or have much of a rush ... it seems its really not worth the effort.

oh, i used glass alright, but it got gunked up with black residue so fast, and i kept breaking the glass trying to clean it....finally just started using foil so i could have a clean one every time. figured, "what the hell, there's only 5 g left. how much damage could i do?" oh, the folly of inexperience........:\

As far as I know, glass gets too hot to efficiently dose your dope, doesn't it? Thats why people tend to chase off foil as its easier to regulate the heat, or at least thats what I thought.

It just takes practice. Only hold the flame under until vapor starts to form and then periodically warm the glass. Somewhat of a pain to get the hang of it, but then again so does chasing off foil..
Pasteur pipettes also work in a pinch - melt the chemical near the tip first so it sticks, then vaporize it with more heat. Not the same stigma with these as with a crackpipe.
Yes the glass gets really gunked up with black material and it cannot be cleaned off. I just toss the old pipe in the garbage and use a new one once it gets too bad. The pipes are really cheap and they sell them by the dozen so it's unlikely I'm the only one doing this.

Why you don't use a meth pipe is beyond me. Aluminum also vaporizes and can react with drugs and is also really inefficient. When I was a junkie (or at least a heroin addict - i'm probably still what one would consider a junkie), I mostly smoked my dope in a vapor pipe and never used foil. A crack pipe or glass tube worked much better and wasted a lot less smoke and no unhealthy aluminum inhaled.
F&B, been playing with IM and have found it to consistently cause soreness starting a day after and lasting another day. Been very sterile with everything - what dilution worked best? Smoking still seems the most pleasant ROA, though IM is almost as good. The funny thing is IV does not kick in any faster than IM or have much of a rush ... it seems its really not worth the effort.

I use either a 10mg/ml or 20mg/ml solution and use insulin syringes. Avoid the big 21 guage needles for IMing whenever possible; they may be great for IV, but the hurt like fuck for days afterwards if you happen to catch a nerve or the like. Also, llok up whgere diabetics are supposed to inject their insulin - not every muscle is equally pain free in that respect (mind you, if you have a marathon binge, you'll feel like a pin cushion)

As far as I know, glass gets too hot to efficiently dose your dope, doesn't it? Thats why people tend to chase off foil as its easier to regulate the heat, or at least thats what I thought.

yep, foil cools almost instantly whereas glass stays hot and keeps burning the gear

Then get ther best of both worls and use 6mm gas fitters pipe to construct one. I've used that to make a hash oil pipe in the past and it works really well (copper is a beter conductor of heat than aluminium - hence the very best heatsinks are made of copper, not aluminium

The pipes are really cheap and they sell them by the dozen so it's unlikely I'm the only one doing this.
to the best of my recollection, this is true out there in the real world, but i live on a mythical island where common sense is non-sense, and everyday real life is a fairy-tale. we're decades, or even centuries, behind "normal" people.

all my glass pipes were mutated lightbulbs. we island psychonauts have to learn to mcgyver it. geez, you should see my weed vaporizer -- an embossing tool, gatorade jug, some fittings from the hardware store -- most ghetto looking thing you ever saw, but it was cheap, and it works as well or better than plenty of fancy, spendy models.

fortunate it is that altered states of consciousness facilitate creativity!

f&b, i noticed a heat problem at first, when i used a pill bottle, but when i switched to the larger jar, it was big enough to allow enough air to diffuse the heat. the burns were chemical in nature, 'cuz i was being a peevee piggy!

General, i could clean the glass by soaking in the oxygen cleaner i use to clean/sanitize my beer bottles for home brew, then scrubbing with a swab i made from wrapping the end of a bamboo skewer in steel wool. took forever, though, and eventually the heat would weaken the glass and it would just disintegrate.

if i had a left nut, i'd trade it for a decent head shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.