• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vyvanse question

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyNc973

Bluelighter
ok ive got 240mg of vyvanse that i plan to use later today to get a reacreational upper effect. i will eat a small meal at burger king and drop all 8 30's at once. only distinction i need to know is whether stick to what the drug facts say to not drink anything acidic with it, or fuck what they say and down it with soda because of the possibility it will break down the l-lysine faster making for better absorption. or will i be pissing out more good amph by doing this? simple question here

Soda is fine man, i've been taking vyvanse for months recreationally and i drink a soda to wash it down and if i get thirsty thats what i drink lol.

Do you have tolerance because thats an extremely large dose.

Um, eat LOADS of protein... starting now, space the pills apart, or better yet toss the capsules.

I'd say dose 60-90 every 20-30

You're going to be in for a couple day adventure

Vyvanse lasts for EVER

Um, eat LOADS of protein... starting now, space the pills apart, or better yet toss the capsules.

I'd say dose 60-90 every 20-30

You're going to be in for a couple day adventure

Vyvanse lasts for EVER

Thats very true, i hope you don't plan on sleeping for the next day or two with that dose, i took 80mg my first time and had a good speed for around 12 hours.

no tolerance took 180mg on empty stomach few days ago and got no positive effect. took 120mg over a year ago with burger king and got a very nice dex high. i dont see the point of spacing the dosing because i figure that it might not be more desirable for me.

If i were you i would be cautious dropping anything over 200mg,

But its up too you man, be careful and have fun

but thanks for the heads up i will start intaking protein now and stick to an acidic soda for the downer. hopefully will get the effect im looking for this time.

Trust me you will get the same effect man, if not better IMO.

and your welcome, try to drink alot of water throughout the day if you dont you can get dehydrated really fast and that will cause pretty bad migraines.

The way vyavnse works, is your body can only metabolize so fast, if you have a slower metabolism it'll take longer to work, if it dips in the day, you need to eat.

eat
eat
eat
eat

EAT SOME REALLY FATTY BURGERS AND FRIES 10 MINUTES BEFORE

Eating a fatty meal before actually makes it work better I found, then I read up on it and read that a fatty meal prior to it gets more into your system. It also has lots of fat anf protein and carbs to burn off, which is important.
Eat more protein fat and sugary carbs(like fruit/fruit juice) throughout if you can.
And if you don't enjoy feeling like complete shit for a long time, then get some L-Tyrosine when you're high. First sign of bad feelings(you'll still be getting run by it, but may stop feeling great), eat 3 grams(guessing for that dose, with much smaller doses I eat 2 - 2.5) on an empty stomach and keep taking it in smaller doses till you've tyrosined-away a big part of the crash. Protein blocks tyrosine uptake, so if you just ate a lot of protein 50 minutes ago, wait a bit longer to take it, it won't work if you're still metabolizing much protein.

Good luck and have fun, try not to do that very often. I think that's about 70mg d-amphetamine if you didn't know.

The way vyavnse works, is your body can only metabolize so fast, if you have a slower metabolism it'll take longer to work, if it dips in the day, you need to eat.

eat
eat
eat
eat

Good way to put it. Remember, lots of fatty burgers! THat way you shouldn't be losing much muscle either.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, last time i did it, i keept going by 2s. 70mgs each. the high was good enough that you get with 140mgs. i also think if you don't have a tolerance, to take much less then that.

Your body can only convert about 200 mg of Vyvanse at the most at one time(I am precribed Vyvanse 70mg) , because it "the Vyvanse " has to bind with lysine in the small intestines and you have only a certain amount available in a certain peroid of time before it is depleted temararily (lysine is an essential amino acid made by the body) and ususing too much at one time will result in un"activated" Vyvanse which will simply pass through the intestines and into the colon and then out of the body,so it is best to space 240mg into 120mg or a bit more and save the rest for the following day when the lysine in the small instestines is back at normal levels...2 to 2 and 1/2 70mg capsules of Vyvanse or the powder inside witout the capsule is about the maximum you can take without wasting any of the Vyvanse which will simply pass through you at higher dosages unactivated and exit your body inconverted into the active dextroamphetamine and all that so,taking more than 2- 70mg Vyvanse is gonna waste everything more than that unless it is taken the next day or something..the Vyvanse is "activated" into dextroamphetamine by lysine in the small intestines!! even though Vyvanse contains a lysine deriivitive in the capsule /powder along with dextroamphetamine in an unactive form it must be bound chemically in the small intestine with the lysine there...

Your body can only convert about 200 mg of Vyvanse at the most at one time(I am precribed Vyvanse 70mg) , because it "the Vyvanse " has to bind with lysine in the small intestines and you have only a certain amount available in a certain peroid of time before it is depleted temararily (lysine is an essential amino acid made by the body) and ususing too much at one time will result in un"activated" Vyvanse which will simply pass through the intestines and into the colon and then out of the body,so it is best to space 240mg into 120mg or a bit more and save the rest for the following day when the lysine in the small instestines is back at normal levels...2 to 2 and 1/2 70mg capsules of Vyvanse or the powder inside witout the capsule is about the maximum you can take without wasting any of the Vyvanse which will simply pass through you at higher dosages unactivated and exit your body inconverted into the active dextroamphetamine and all that so,taking more than 2- 70mg Vyvanse is gonna waste everything more than that unless it is taken the next day or something..the Vyvanse is "activated" into dextroamphetamine by lysine in the small intestines!! even though Vyvanse contains a lysine deriivitive in the capsule /powder along with dextroamphetamine in an unactive form it must be bound chemically in the small intestine with the lysine there...

Technically 3 is 210mg... That should be fine I use to dose 3-4 caps of that in the past... i only take 2 at the most now though...

Where did you get this information? I wondered what the "ceiling dose" was with this stuff... For me a couple years back I would have said anything over 4 caps did not make a difference, as I tried 5... 350mg once wayy back and did not notice a difference from 4 caps, 280mg.

Like I said though I don't take more than two capsules of the 70 mg at once anymore or I will get terrible anxiety.

edit: when I asked where you got the information I meant just on the ceiling dose shit, not on how vyvanse works... just in case there is confusion on that because there is a little bit of both in your quote. I am only interested in knowing how you got 200mg as a figure.

The ceiling dose IME is 140mg

After that theres too many shitty side effects

i accidentally ate 450mg vyvanse last year:( after mixing up 150mg capsules in a 50mg container. Didnt get any unpleasant effects other than a raised heart rate and chatting my face off to peoples nearby.

Wouldnt call it very recreational imo

I don't find vyvanse to be too recreational. I would much rather use ritalin.

^
I deeply hate ritalin, and don't know how it would be more recreational than vyvanse. I get no body high and nothing but wierd energy that makes me need to move, but my mind isn't going fast or anything.
On vyvanse(which doesn't work for me as well as most people, past the 3 hours mark I have to constantly take tyrosine to keep enjoying anything) I get a great body high, can think faster, and IF I WANT can be energetic. But I can sit and talk to people too. And it makes me more horny.

how'd it go OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.