• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

difference between meth and molly?

blazer24

Bluelighter
i got a question how could you tell the difference if you snorted methamphetamine as compared to snorting molly? like the burn wise, high wise im just curious as to seeing if they would have same effects?also not to mention u have to use almost in same dose range as each other .1 etc. im just a really curious person.

Last edited:
If you want to tell everyone you know you love them it's molly.

If you want to sodomize a stripper it's meth.

i got a question how could you tell the difference if you snorted meth as compared to snorting molly? like the burn wise, high wise im just curious as to seeing if they would have same effects?also not to mention u have to use almost in same dose range as each other .1 etc. im just a really curious person.

Meth is short for methadone - the heroin substitute
do you not mean
meph which is short for mephedrone

%100 different.

if you snort is and it feels like a milling razor blades in ur nose its meth.

The main difference between the two is that pills can be limited, meth is very hard to controll, huge difference between them. Go for the pills

If you want to tell everyone you know you love them it's molly.

If you want to sodomize a stripper it's meth.

LMAO hahaha that made my night

Fryingsquirrel your posts are great, just thought id let you know that. I can only hope to get posts of your quality =D

Meth is short for methadone - the heroin substitute
do you not mean
meph which is short for mephedrone
No.
Meth is short for methamphetamine. The powerful psychostimulant.

thanks everyone u have been great help and plus i got a few laughs outt of it sodomize a stripper hahahahaha sounds legit!! i gotta get to raping now jp

No.
Meth is short for methamphetamine. The powerful psychostimulant.

yeah, i was just starting to think maybe it was methamphetamine
but people do call methadone meth too,

Flying Squirrel... That's a super analogy if I've ever heard one. I laughed long and hard when I heard that one. I'd love to respond but I doubt I can cover it that well.

thanks everyone u have been great help and plus i got a few laughs outt of it sodomize a stripper hahahahaha sounds legit!! i gotta get to raping now jp

Breaks out in song:
It starts with an R ends with an E and has AP in the middle, it's rape rape rape and it's great great great... we get them while they're little!

im asuming you talking about METHampehdamine its pritty harsh but bareable...MDMA IS THE FUCKING WORST TO RAIL I HAD HALF A PILL NEVER BEEN IN SOO MUCH PAIN IN MY LIFE BUT IT WAS GOOD PAIN WEIRD...