• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cooking cocaine/freebase off a spoon???!

MMMMKAY?!

Ex-Bluelighter
Does anyone know how to do this? I have a crack pipe and can only get coke but I want to smoke it.

all u need is baking soda water lighter n coke! how much coke do u have? that would depend on how much water n baking soda u would use.

all u need is baking soda water lighter n coke! how much coke do u have? that would depend on how much water n baking soda u would use.

a 20. and last time i tried it became wet and white. It didn't work when I tried to smoke it

put coke in spoon w water, add 1/3 baking soda as u have coke, heat over stove or lighter until it bubbles. it will foam and then the foam will turn to oil. once it oils, take flame off and let it cool until it hardens. some people take a butter knife an push or collect the oil so it hardens on the knife or on one side of the spoon. good luck!

a 20. and last time i tried it became wet and white. It didn't work when I tried to smoke it

u probably used to much baking soda all u need is a tinyv drop of baking soda then add water stir n heat then use a penny to collect the clumps of rock place on a paper towl or paper bag to dry n harden

u probably used to much baking soda all u need is a tinyv drop of baking soda then add water stir n heat then use a penny to collect the clumps of rock place on a paper towl or paper bag to dry n harden

how long do I let it dry. And how long do I light it? Do I keep lighting it when it starts bubbling? and about how many drops of water?

The amount of water doesn't matter.
Keep the flame on until it turns to oil (usually it will bubble and turn to foam first -- use low heat)
Let it cool until it hardens. patience is a virtue, although u can still smoke it while its oil, just harder to scoop up.

Also there will be quite a bit left in the spoon. often, u can scrape the spoon and recook 2-3 times.

The best method is to use a "shaker" bottle a glass, heat safe bottle sold at smoke shops in sketchy neighborhoods bc then u can use centrifuge and get a nice ball. The spoon method kind of is not efficient bc so much hardens on the spoon itself. so one can scrape scrape scrape while gently heating

Also, if u have a decent amount, u can use a metal ladle, that seems to work better than a spoon bc by adding just a low amount of water, u still have room to swirl in a circle wo spilling.

and then to immerse the metal ladle in a bucket of ice water to cool while swirling centrifuge at the same time.

in order for this to work, it is best to have like .5 grams.

if you can't find it on this board, then it wasn't meant to be. step on the crack pipe, and grab a straw or syringe....